Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

boner while grinding?

okcomputer989

Don Juan
Reaction score
i go to a lot of dances at our school, and as embarrassing as it is, i always seem to pop wood when grinding, i just had my formal and it really killed my game because i kept going away and coming back, now i am going to a formal next week in a neighboring town and so....

my question(s):

Is this normal?

Do women enjoy it?

What the hell do i do about it?

ps i actually once danced with a chick who said she loves it when she can feel a guys erection through their jeans, i hooked up with her later that night :D

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mess with him.

Now the boner part is one of the most important, and I'll explain why. Most girls are fine with the guy getting a boner, as long as he plays it off. When I look at some of my more novice friends dancing, I can tell when they've got a full hard-on from afar. Don't back down. Don't try to keep her close yet at the same time prevent your d1ck from rubbing up against her. Its gonna happen. As long as you aren't at a house party (where the guys just line up on the wall, facing the wall and a girl gets between you and the wall and just grinds on you like a FREAK until you get a boner then moves on to another guy), its bound to happen at some point or another. You just need experience my friend. Don't play it all awkward, again. The best Anti-boner advice is to sing the lyrics of the song, even if you don't know these lyrics. By this I mean, repeat the last thing the MC said in the song. Like in YYT's "Put that thang down" (a great grinding song), at one point the chorus says "She's fine as a supermodel built like a coke bottle...." Just repeat the last word you heard to yourself. Thinking about gross images and stuff works for most people, it works for me too, but I don't suggest it. Why?

Because remember this: You are there to dance. And more importantly, you are there to ENJOY Yourself. A girl can tell if you aren't enjoying yourself. As long as you don't back down, the girl can't complain about your boner. And if she does, reverse the roles! Play the "girls" part of grinding up on the chicks crotch. Why not? Just make sure you have rhythm, again.
From LostAndConfused's post here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1319036&postcount=4

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a dancer. I would sometimes get one when I'm for example blues dancing in close and am aroused by the sexy track and the girl. The key is to be comfortable with it and keep your head. They won't mind. Trust me. If you don't pop one, they will either think you're gay, or you can't get it up, or something worse.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys for real?
YES, the bytch EXPECTS u to get hard! Thats why shes doing what shes doing!

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
fk i have the opposite want to get a boner but the *****es never know how to do itproperly or there too short aaahhhhhhhhh

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
redspicyflag said:
Dude

You're a man

men don't get boners

It's not normal and sick

women hate feeling it

It's icky

and when you get one think of grandma or something

;)
What the ****? Get real dude.

Pop it right up her ass. Women love the ****.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if you get a boner. Are you afraid of your sexuallity? Get in that sexual state and grind your boner against all the girls you dance with!!!

Seriously...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe..this happened once. The song playing was "Desire." I had to excuse myself and gorilla-glue it to my leg in the men's room.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually asked myself this question a lil while ago... and after asking some of my female friends, YES they expect you to get a boner while grinding, its not a big deal. (unless you happen to be in gym shorts when you're dancing with them like me =X hehe)

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man don't worry about it.
Chicks know that them rubbing their asses on your junk is gonna give you a boner... just be cool with it.

Honestly, after you go to a couple school dances, you wont even get them anymore.

Play it cool, it's not like they're gonna turn around and slap you.