Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Different Places to Meet Women

ntdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I think that bars and clubs have their worth in being good places for meeting classy women but we all know to find that really attractive girl that you get along with really well with and just click with is going to take some numbers to find.

I try to meet at least 3 interesting women a week and then cull from there. As I work full time I can only usually go to bars or clubs at best 2 nights a week and as we all know you may need to meet 10 or 20 women to meet 3 that are some what interesting.

I have been putting some thought into other places that may be good to meet classy women. Has any one got any other suggestions? I'm yet to try these places out but will keep you all posted.

Brothers if you have any other good ideas let them flow... what DJ can't do without meeting more women?

Pilates classes - apparantly it's mainly chicks that do these classes and they all wear tight clothes so you can see what you are getting.

Learning French - I am wanting to live in France but also thought that some of these part time classes must be full of talent.

Amature acting - there is a local theatre that holds classes for beginers where you turn up and you do some sort of improvised acting. The benefit is that you have to mix with the group and this particular theatre has a pub across the road. I was in the pub one night and all of these actress chicks came over after class and the talent was sensational.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about dancing studios? I'm currently taking Salsa lessons and there are some decent women. My impression so far is that a lot of people sign up and lots will drop out really quick over time, so you have to make a move and close fast.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean cliques? That's probably what I go for nowadays, I find there are a lot of nice girls that don't bar/club as much if at all. The main issue is that they tend to be a bit more shy and insecure (i.e. a 8.5 that thinks she is a 7), at least I find that form experience. Reading their body language or IOI takes a bit more effort. But you get more time to work on it. Going to parties also works, but I guess that is also associated with cliques.

There are many nice fit girls in yoga and pilates class. I have done it before. You better be very secure about it, because not many guys have the guts to go to those classes to begin with. Some of the guys that do are, as Pook likes to calls them, "princesses". I don't like the music, I like some of Moby's stuff but I am sick of Porcelain now. I don't do it anymore because of the $/time factor and the fact I have free weights and equipment at home now. Some universities and colleges do offer these classes for free.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classes.

Be it college courses or art,computer,etc...just make sure you're signing up for something alot of women are up too.You don't wanna be the only guy there cuz women tend to gang up(especially if they have a female teacher).But you wanna be sure there's females attending the class,ask around and tour the place first.

From there you make female "freind"(supposdley) and make good with there freinds and hookup.

Bars,clubs,houseparties--IMO are for ons.Looks are gonna be nintey nine percent or your appeal in there.

But it's the easiest place to meet women.

ntdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clique's

I'm not sure what a clique is, maybe we call it something else in Australia.

I think I'll try the acting class. I think it has the advantage of women having to talk to you; them having to express their personality so you now what they like and also the fact that there will be little or no competition. I think it's a good chance to get women off guard.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Houise parties... make friends with guys at Universities to get invited
Pedsterian streeets and streets with lots of bars/coffee shops/clubs
Malls.. smoking areas benches food courts and in book stores
Book Stores
Pet Stores
Small Pubs
Huge Clubs
Bars/Clubs with partios or courtyards
Colleges/Unis..... quads smoking areas halls before class
City and Commuter Train stations
Airports might work... I havent tried this except when I was waiting on a flight.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like pet stores but i've only got a couple good lines for pet stores and if you say them to the wrong person you're going to have tarantulas thrown at your face :(

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
i like pet stores but i've only got a couple good lines for pet stores and if you say them to the wrong person you're going to have tarantulas thrown at your face :(
I go for employees, not other customers. I talk to other customers, and I may run some game on them. However, I go in there for the employees. I've never tried to use a petshop as an actual location to run many sets in. There is certain ones who know me now, and I use them to start convos with any new workers around. It's not really weird but I should note I am yet to lay anyone this way. Actually, I haven't even tried to lay anyone this way, it's just something I do from time to time because I have to buy pet supplies for my aquarium.

I think of this as a good place to run 3 or 4 fast practice sets on roaming customers, and just have an ongoing relationship with the workers. If the petshop was out of the area, I would try to run a 15 minute set on the employee and go for broke. In that case unless she agrees to meet you after work or you will travel here again soon, then you have nothing to lose. Just another woman you'd never see again otherwise.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bars and clubs have their worth in being good places for meeting classy women
you're dead wrong. The classy women will be found at self-improvement and management seminars and possibly the library.
Go to a Steven Covey public lecture and look at the ratio of women to men.

Or you could venture into enemy territory and go to a feminist rally.