Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fallback girls

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you have a fallback girl? Basically it's a chick that absolutely loves you, but you think you can do a whole lot better. It's like an insurance policy when you're not having great success with the ladies. Anytime you're feeling horny, you know there's an easy lay waiting for you.

There's a girl I've been banging on and off for the past year. She was throwing herself at me from the day she met me. I'd rate her a 6 (busted face, decent body). Sometimes I'd go months without talking to her. But any time I had a lull in the action with the ladies, I could call her up for a surefire lay (and a nice dinner).

I kept her on the down low. Only my best friend knew I was hitting that. To my huge surprise I found out through the grapevine that she's dating a guy that a lot of girls consider very attractive. This guy is tall, well built, well-dressed, blond-haired and blue eyed. Several girls I know say they consider him hot (much to my chagrin).

I couldn't believe it. Well, I checked Facebook and sure enough, they are in a relationship. And both of them have a couples pic for their profile pictures. Well, I'll be damned. Mr. Pretty Boy is dating my fall back girl!

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how I've learned to handle fallback girls: you don't want them to fall in love with you. If she is seriously crazy about you, she will force you to a decision, essentially forcing you to reveal your (lack of) true feelings for her.

That's no good. And don't call them "fallback girls", because you don't need a woman to fall on; she falls on you. Just let them be FBs.

As you can see, OP, this one you were banging was not so much into you as she was desperate for a man; when you didn't work out, she just went on to the next guy.

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you and the girl!

Both enjoyed sex (I assume) and now she has found her mr. pretty boy. You weren't interested anyway, so no problem there.

I also think that this is another proof that a lot of women are just like men when it comes to sex: having a **** buddy just for sex seems to be fine for them.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd feel like I was using someone if I had a fallback girl and besides if I can't have exactly what I want I am strong enough to go without.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no fallback girls..any girl a 6 or above with a banging body and average face can pull guys 8 or 9 provided she's willing to **** LIKE A CHAMP.

That's the key.

Even in college there were the hot girls who generally had to be wined and dined and were blah in bed. Then there were the average even slightly ugly faced, tight bodied girls who really loved sex...if you wanted a ligit 8+ to decorate your arm they wouldn't fit....but if you wanted to break the mattress you would call them anyways. These girls will NEVER be lonely.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah FB is probably a better term. A fall back girl would be a chick you string along to some degree when you are with someone else. Not very honorable IMO, but hey it happens.

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me what I am and what kind of relationship this is

Colossus said:
Yeah FB is probably a better term. A fall back girl would be a chick you string along to some degree when you are with someone else. Not very honorable IMO, but hey it happens.
Ok.. I guess I have a decent body and face like a 6 ... maybe. I don't have a confidence problem, I turned a whole lot of men down and walked away from many opportunities. Truth is, I like being single, and I enjoy my independence, and every time I got involved with a guy... it was a mistake I ended up regretting. Sometimes I feel like a b* because I've not given the so-called "nice guys" a chance, you know, its like they go psycho crazy control freak or something after awhile? Looks wise, I can hold my own... and it takes a special kind of man to turn me on... I'm nothing so extraordinary, but I consider myself intelligent... usually get picked over because I don't try to be the star attention.. thought about boob surgery and facial reconstruction... and might go that route in the future, no hooting and hollering, you know? Modest, average, and I don't try to bring attention to myself. If I set out to get a guy... I can get him. Just a matter of not caving into emotions, you know?

But I stepped out of the norm one evening... I was getting even with a loser boyfriend that was a psycho-jerk and emotionaly abusive, and my confidence levels tell me I can have any guy if I just set my mind to it. And it is so out of the norm for me; I normally invite meetups with the dorkier guys -- like that ever amounted to anything at all... they spaz out, whether its living with their mother, to they're irresponsible, bipolar, or just a small pecker in the bush... so I step out of the norm, months ago, I go online and singled out this gorgeous super-hot babe of a man, he's younger than I am, virile, oh so whoa ... he's fine, you get the picture. Anyways...very strategically, I invited him to my house, and like... I wasn't afraid of him. I've done the game thing in my life, and well dont get me wrong -- I'm not normally wanting to play games with people because its wrong, you know, but some men ask for it. And I was fed up with the psycho bf's insults trying to make me insecure and his other immaturity issues. So I step out of the norm, and go for the BEST LOOKING STUD I could find online. Totally not my type. You know? Well, we were just doing some mild foreplay n stuff, like touching n feeling, and massaging, and my guy gets really shy and tells me "he's happy with what we were doing, enjoying himself, but there's a problem..." he says...

PROBLEM??

I was thinking "Here comes the bomb. He's gonna tell me he's not interested in me sexually cos I'm too ugly or something," but no, he tells me he's got genital warts.

Can't explain it guys. Just this feeling... like you can't judge the outside by what you see coming from the inside. He's so sweet, like sugar and -- I expected a sweet guy like that, well, he'd have to be ugly to be that humble and a darling of a man.

I couldn't resist. I slept with him on the first night. I mean, I was suppose to be playing him and invited him to my house was going to get Mr. Studly all worked up for nothing and tell him to leave, and then turn around to my abusive so-called boyfriend, and have that "smirk" on my face, like well darling, I know something I did behind your back... and you don't have a clue.

But I ended up having sex with Mr. Gorgeous... and I'm clean, I didn't have anything ... and he used a condom, so I'm still clean, but during the course of the evening, he let me know that maybe it could turn into something, not permanent, -- no, he's wanting to settle with somebody younger, marriage... but I SEE IT AS HIM JUST TALKING... he does that too, he'll say he wants this or that, today, and a couple weeks, or couple months later... his feelings have changed, and that's sort of stressful to me. :nervous:
He was charming to the last, he left and I'm thinking "I'll never see him again," but he called and thanks me for the wonderful time. Never had a guy do that before... i mean, he was total romance, including a bottle of wine. That all happened last year, around late Autumn. We continued talking by email, but he'd made it clear he was seeing other women.

He grew distant, which peaved me... he was so attentive. I gave him the curse treatment, and quit writing him. I got busy with work and lost track of the days and weeks, and then 2 months later tried to email him, and my email bounced. There I was, 3 a.m., calling and asking if he was okay, and how his life worked out. I couldn't find him online. I apologized for the way things left off, I really cared, and missed him and hoped he was okay and would love to hear from him???

Well, I weren't going to chase him either. I waited almost 24 hours, and the phone rings. It was my darling beautiful... and he was feeling me out, if I were seeing anyone, and he tells me the girl he was with, he's not really so excited and interested in sex with her anymore... and thus began days on end of hot sexxual discussions, and ....

well, he says he doesn't know where things are going with her, and even remarked he wanted her to move. She started calling him her boyfriend, and he didn't seem comfortable with it. Like, he wants his freedom... and I respect that. I don't see myself as a weakling or a pushover exactly, but I got real feelings for this guy... like friends, or something. I made it clear that I know he's got a weakness for women... and I just dont take it serious like he does (he gets wrapped up in the moment) -- like meets somebody, and enamored, but its fizzled out in a few weeks or months, and I'm the kind of person that don't usually get overly-excited but will stick it out with a select few friends, over a very long time.

I don't know where this *whatever it is* is headed. Is it even a friends with benefit thing or cheating (because he TOLD ME he's with that other girl) -- and, aw heck, I don't know what to think of the mess I've got myself in. I dumped my other b/f months ago... don't even think about him anymore, except that he needs to stay off my property. But I've thought about this beautiful guy every day since we met.

I'd appreciate any insights and helpful advice... I don't know what kind of relationship it is, I don't know where its going, I don't know what to feel or think... and more worrisome, wth is HE thinking?? I mean, since he called me back -- he's had some financial strains, and went out and got texting added to his phone and they can be expensive, but I know he did it for me. So, I turned around and bought him a phone with unlimited web, phone and texting, and told him "anytime" and heck, he can call other women, I don't care... (because, hmmm, I guess I really don't... a woman can't force a guy to feel something if they don't you know)... just want to be his friend, and he is special to me... and nearly every day, we're texting and keeping in touch, but he's standoffish in some ways. Leery... he's going through a divorce too.

I gotta watch out for my own interests too I guess is what I'm saying, and don't want to end up making a bad mistake I'll regret.

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scheez, I am not sexually promiscuous, I'm conservative, and don't sleep around. I take care of my body. I never had anything like genital warts, herpes or AIDS.... and never thought in a million years I'd acquaint anyone with the condition.
He took precautions to protect me, and was honest about it.

He tells me he's with another girl, but not serious about her. He texts every day while he's at work, sometimes for hours. He's sent a load of risque photos which I like...

but I'm worried he might get the wrong idea too... an impression like I'm like that with all the guys and I'm certainly not. I feel things for this guy, that I never felt toward others... the guy is so hot, virile, a sexy stud of a man, and so sweet and charming. How could I NOT feel this level of excitement for his tenderness, passion, intense sexual prowess? He assured me he doesn't think I'm a slut... but he does keep saying (words) this isn't forever, but his behavior tells me a very different story (actions).

If it were to be over, why didn't it end last December? when we were arguing by email. Our communication picked right back up where we left off, when I called in a panic worried about him, and apologizing. As soon as I called, he was excited to hear from me and phoned back, and spent days trying to woo me via telephone.

WHAT should I think???

Sometimes people say they want this thing (marriage, settling down) or that (3.5 kids and white picket fence) but what their actions demonstrate is a desire to be free, detached and independent.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you've revived an old thread of mine. Well, it seems to me you are this guy's fallback girl. You are possibly one of many. I hope you don't take that as an offense....it is what it is.

If this guy was serious about getting with you, he'd dump the "other woman" in a heartbeat. It seems that you are a lot more into him than he is into you (buying him a phone with unlimited everything!?)

When you want to learn about a person's intentions (guy or girl), pay attention to actions and not words. This guy's actions demonstrate that he's not particularly interested in you as a long term romantic prospect....heck he even told you that plainly.

By your own admission, this guy is very good looking and a "stud." Chances are, he has no problem getting play from the ladies....including more attractive, younger women than yourself.

Very few guys are going to turn down easy sex when it's practically served up to them. And it seems that's what you're offering. You were the one that re-initiated contact with him after a long pause in communication.

He tried to "woo you" over the phone because he wants to get in your pants. It doesn't even seem that the guy has been deceitful about that. But don't expect the relationship to lead to an expensive rock on your finger.

BTW, genital warts are transmitted by skin-to-skin contact so even a condom isn't necessarily a good barrier against infection. There's also no cure. My advice? Move on. The only thing you're going to get out of this are warts on your nether regions.

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
I see you've revived an old thread of mine. Well, it seems to me you are this guy's fallback girl. You are possibly one of many. I hope you don't take that as an offense....it is what it is.
Not so sure about many. He's got genital warts, you know? He's working and in college, and stretched schedule. He texts out of the blue, and very affectionate.

The thing is, and you might not want to hear this from a woman, but he's honest with me about the woman in his life, and has been from day one, and I enjoy the arrangement. It's just like I want it. I think of him as a friend... it's just strange. I divorced twice, and revile the thought of getting in another trap.

He spends hours texting, and phoning... and he's shown jealousy, just doesn't voice it. A woman can tell. When I spoke of another couple men I'd turned down, my goodness... the ice in the tone of his voice, he says "That's interesting" but there was ice in his voice... like he didn't like the competition. He's made it explicitly clear he don't want another man with me.

Lexington said:
If this guy was serious about getting with you, he'd dump the "other woman" in a heartbeat. It seems that you are a lot more into him than he is into you (buying him a phone with unlimited everything!?)
Sure I did. I have a much more stable income. Poor guy is down on his luck, for real. He's unemployed, and a pride thing you know. He told me he would call in a couple weeks... and I waited and didn't contact him. I felt FAITH, he meant what he said and would do it. Sure enough, but he'd paid for enabling texts and between that and phonecalls, the phone line was kept hot. And yes, we've met up a couple times (we live about 60 miles apart). The first time we were together, he brought wine and tried to impress... and he's a proud, macho-proud guy, and rambles on how he's going to get back on top again. He's got a lot of frustrations... and I appreciate that he talks openly to me about his life like that, and he wouldn't to a lot of women I'm sure... and other women (not friends) -- would snub him and they have. I see him as a friend, and he told me that he really liked it, how he felt he could talk to me, openly. He told me about how women treat him (starting with the genital wart thing). He does tell me a lot about his thoughts and feelings, its more than his live-in girl friend is getting because he's on my phone all the time, talking with me. And with limited income, I think he was sincere to activate texting for me... he never had that before when we talked, last year. There's just this super-chemistry I never had with guys before... there was a lack of friendship... a lack of connection.
He's younger than I am, true... but that gives me an advantage over seeing him in a more intuitive light in some ways. Like how he says he wants this or that, and next thing, he's changed his mind. He has a pattern of behavior, getting close and pulling away... I notice those subtle things, and he gets wrapped up in the heat of the moment.

I think he did his best about his phone -- limited minutes and limited income and got back when he could afford to buy a phone card-- a real pride burner for a guy, and did NOT IN ANY WAY ask me for the phone. He's my baby... and I was getting a real erotic thrill out of it when he was in my arms, and spilling about his life, and frustrations, pressed up between my breasts, just like a baby. OK... so maybe I'm a cougar. I insisted to give him the phone, to call his child back home, to call whomever he wanted.. Heck, I got an ego trip off having more resources than a guy for a change. :up: I don't think he's had a lot of women doing anything nice for him... as a friend. We live in a really screwed up society where a man's gotta be a success machine to impress women... and what when the economy is messed up, and a man can't get a decent job?? Women expect men to cough up and cough up and cough up... I'm more liberal in that way. I ENJOY taking a man out to dinner on occasion if he's obviously doing the best he can, you know?

Lexington said:
When you want to learn about a person's intentions (guy or girl), pay attention to actions and not words. This guy's actions demonstrate that he's not particularly interested in you as a long term romantic prospect....heck he even told you that plainly.
The problem is, I got this sneaky intuitive feeling this thing is going to last awhile, cos I ENJOY the arrangement. Other women couldn't hack thought of a guy being with other women. He's spending all his time on me, and that's what I want. His time, his affection, his friendship... he's not getting sex from me, scheez, we have planned to see each other in the future, but his time is going on me, while he's banging her on occasion. It just doesn't bother me, because he tells me everything and I see him as my baby. He says he wants to settle and that spiel, well then, he got that girl... and he isn't settling. He's talking to me. Actions... maybe his "emotional fallback girl"?? Cos its a lot more than just sex. It's mostly emotional support... and I LIKE IT.

Lexington said:
By your own admission, this guy is very good looking and a "stud."
Why sure I call him that.. I call him "Beautiful" and "Darling" and "Sweetheart" and love flirting with him. He's also "Gorgeous".

Lexington said:
Chances are, he has no problem getting play from the ladies....including more attractive, younger women than yourself.
From what I knew of it, those were the very women whom he got so emotionally enamored by, and they turned around and went with some other guy... again, he told me about it. There were some others he confided about his medical condition, and they turned him down. When he came to me, he struck me as a humble guy who was uptight and a bundle of sexual frustration... it didn't fit with his great looking photos.

Lexington said:
Very few guys are going to turn down easy sex when it's practically served up to them. And it seems that's what you're offering. You were the one that re-initiated contact with him after a long pause in communication.
Yup. I sure did. LOL.

Lexington said:
He tried to "woo you" over the phone because he wants to get in your pants.
Then why hasn't he tried? He spends all his extra time texting and talking with me... sure, maybe he's dating others, and I don't dig in his business.

You have to understand, if he showed up at my door, and says he wants to marry me... I'd think #1 he'd gone insane. But #2... I'm not looking for that from anyone. When a guy starts putting pressure on me, like one did out at dinner, and looks at me, "No sex before marriage," it gave me pause to think to myself, "Ahem, this is a trap."

I FEEL COMFORTABLE with things like they are. No pressure... but a lot of friendship going on.

He gives me happiness. I've got p'od on a couple occasions, and other guys would've told me to f off, and never spoken to me again I guess... but this guy... hmmm, well, he's still there, gentle and meek as a lamb, and taking me back. Ever patient and friendship...

Lexington said:
It doesn't even seem that the guy has been deceitful about that. But don't expect the relationship to lead to an expensive rock on your finger.
Scheez. No. Actually, I'm thinking about plastic surgery and augmentation... and knock out 22 year old figure. Might change his mind about what girl he wants to get with, and make his friends drool and WISH they had some.

I didn't hook up with this guy out of some esteem issue. It's lasted as long as it has, because of chemistry... I ENJOY his company. I can't say this about other shallow jerks I dated in the past. This guy is sweet, humble, meek... such a refreshing change.

Lexington said:
BTW, genital warts are transmitted by skin-to-skin contact so even a condom isn't necessarily a good barrier against infection. There's also no cure. My advice? Move on. The only thing you're going to get out of this are warts on your nether regions.
But we're not sleeping together. That's the whole thing. He texts allllll the time sending pix and discussing sex and I think its "cute"... and love his sense of humor, but started worrying that my comfort level with him might be misconstrued into him getting the wrong impression. He sometimes acts as my sex therapist and wants to help me break down my sexually repressed barriers... and I have to confess, I have been. Guilty as charged!!! Raised ni one of those fundamentalist religions, you know? Not allowed even to touch yourself or you'll go blind or burn in hell. The conversation flow... the chemistry... I ENJOY his company... ENJOY the time I spend with him... ENJOY just knowing he's there, and his actions are, that he cares and is a loving-natured person.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in an ironic twist of DJ fate my real fallback girl ended up being my oneitis that brought me here 6 years earlier.

i mean, she was very very very hot. to this day probably the hottest girl i have ever "dated" but.. besides that.. she just does not do it for me, she isn't into the same things i'm into, she is not great in bed, she is.. just a generic girl that skates by on being very hot. and skates by quite well I might add. but whenever i was in between girls or what not we would spend a lot more time together. i never completely cut her out the picture, and even when she met her future husband we still hung out alot.

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
in an ironic twist of DJ fate my real fallback girl ended up being my oneitis that brought me here 6 years earlier.
i mean, she was very very very hot. to this day probably the hottest girl i have ever "dated" but.. besides that.. she just does not do it for me, she isn't into the same things i'm into, she is not great in bed, she is.. just a generic girl that skates by on being very hot. and skates by quite well I might add. but whenever i was in between girls or what not we would spend a lot more time together. i never completely cut her out the picture, and even when she met her future husband we still hung out alot.
You still hung out a lot... so you must've enjoyed her company. Something was connecting??? Even if she wasn't your one true love.

This guy I'm talking about is always so reassuring to me, that he doesn't want me to think he's thinking of me in a demeaning way, his 'slut' or something derogatory. Maybe its not intended to be forever, or maybe I just found my bestest friend.... don't know. Don't care. I'm enjoying the moment. Not sure where its going... all that matters: HE MAKES ME FEEL GOOD, HERE AND NOW, and that's what matters... and that's more than anyone can say about a lot of married couples these days. Me and my guy-friend remind each other regularly, just to take things as they come. He was saying last year to me, that it wouldn't be forever, and now he's admitting, that he may still be around sexing me up in 5 years... he doesn't know the future, and I don't. Its like he's under some kind of pressure, that he's "gotta rush" into something, get married and squeeze out 3.5 babies ... but his actions are screaming out loud that he wants to be free right now, and enjoy his freedom, and... well, we seem to click on that... no pressure to rush into anything. I'm done with marriage... scheez, I am enjoying his friendship... he's so attentive, and always seems to care and it's emotional / communication stuff.. he's always there. I MISSED THAT MOST OF ALL, in past relationships. The guys were always hot and bothered over control issues -- accusing me of cheating and other things, and never experienced a deeply nurturing emotional soul connection... this guy fills that need in me.

But hey, I LOVE IT, when I get an image text in my mail, and he's showing me how big it is... and reassures me, I'm the woman that's done that to him.

OF COURSE I BOUGHT HIM THE PHONE with unlimited data transfer.

Funny thing is, I never liked looking at men's bodies, and never got into that sexting trip... til this sweet guy came along. It all seems harmless and its so fun.

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope that I haven't confused.

We met last Autumn. I was immediately attracted to him sort of like my "little friend". He's about 5 years younger. He has that way about him... he's soft-spoken, and cute, and adorable... like a teddybear... and yeah, we had PROTECTED sex, and yeah, I went to the gynecologist and got a full blown PAP smear and everything came up "Negative" for STD's.

We had sex that once. He told me he wanted to return in 2 weeks, and I guess it was PMS... but I turned into a royal **** :box: and well, he changed his mind about returning. About five times I guess, we conversed by email... and it lead up to where he says he wanted to return but I sensed there was some doubts from the arguments, and that just p'od me where I did more nagging at him... there were just too many arguments thru email. :nervous: miscommunication. Emails are awful... and he told me he doesn't want to use email now. He wants to keep in on the phone or text.

We drifted apart after those email spats. Half of it was my fault. He was like really excited to see me again, until I turned into a naggy **** and I felt like kicking myself for doing that.

We lost contact around January. For 2 or 3 weeks I didn't hear back from him, so oh well, I went on with life and work... and time flew by. Decided to write him one evening... the email bounced. He'd left the internet. His profile was gone. He'd disappeared. I panicked. I guess two or three months had passed. I'd been busy with work. But I had his phone # still in my cell, and I apologized for how nasty my last emails were, and he called back... and excited to hear from me... feeling me out, if I were dating anyone. Oh my, when I mentioned a couple guys I'd met... he got silent, and ice -- cold, "That's interesting".

I got that subtle hint... loud and clear. So I dont discuss other men.

Lexington said:
But we're not sleeping together...

** ITS ALL PHONE SEX RIGHT NOW ** I guess...

We did meet one day in the city he lives in, but I was in a hurry and couldn't stay long.

We've talked about seeing each other at my home, maybe in a few weeks.

He wants to work that into his schedule... but Im guilty of wrecking relationships... I know right now, I have a really good thing, but I can turn into a **** and any other guy would tell me to f* off, but this guy remains patient, and meek about it...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah, last night for instance, fvcked a "fallback girl" who looks almost identical (just a little better; both are italian or sicillian, same mindset, body, face (kinda) strange how certain women act just like other women from totally separate lives) to another fallback girl I fvcked last month when I got flaked on nastily by a hottie (still getting her bad vibes many weeks later ugh when I'd totally cut her as5 off! she did not like that I'd gotten in the last jab and behind her back to who-she-thought were her friends hah! she's moving out of state now lol social life totally ripped from under her for fvcking with me, hardly any friends left here :D

Both of these fallback girls are too short (would even say stubby for the other one) and have too many moles on their shoulders, neck, back (it's just a coincidence, both tan-complected black-haired :confused:)
Anyway, the one last night is tighter than the fallback 3 or 4 chick (mom, secretary) from 4-5 weeks ago. Fvcking her in doggy I almost lost it asap, but stopped briefly, regained my composure and before long I was limbered up (your d!ck, if you can keep the pound going will become less sensitive and allow you to fvck her all night long, you just have to get over that initial hump and a whole week of pint-up cvm). Great as5 though there wasn't much light last night. T!ts jello-y mushy d's (not great). She had the perfume on thick too. No panties, pink summer skirt.

I had Nothing going for this weekend. I tried every fvcking hot girl in my phone/computer/in person/at work (never My co-workers)/business, both who I've fvcked, who I've yet to fvck, Nothing. I called up several fallbacks (less desirables, older (I'm talkin 38, 40+)). I must have went through 30 girls throughout the week for this weekend, just nothing. I started unblocking phone numbers and calling girls who may have forgotten how bad I treated them in the past, nothing.

Finally, I get one that's not doing anything yesterday and we just wing it same day plan as we go, worked out, but she's a fallback, a somewhat severe lowering of standards for me. I had exhausted all others and kept stooping lower and lower. I got girls giving me some serious bullsh!t answers like "my house burnt down." That same one though, wanted to get with me tonight :rolleyes: I told her I couldn't as I'd just come in from mountain biking (I did) and was exhausted. She wanted to come over. She's 38, a day care worker. I was Really obnoxious with her tonight, just saying whatever the fvck I wanted just stuff that if said in front of a camera would get me thrown in jail, just repulsive, but she's got a mouth and bad thoughts in her too so, I think that she could take that onslaught and not be put off, even after it settles in, my very dark humor. I've noticed this a lot lately where women (who really want to get with me) will make up an Obvious bogus excuse for Not getting with, just "toying" with me when I make contact. I'm seeing this more and more lately.

So the fallback girl from 4-5 weeks ago (the least of the least of my interests) tracked me down the other day saying "I Found You!!" I've avoided the sh!t outta her ever since I banged her (all night every which way pounded her hard, she loved it, just sweat-drenched sheets/pillows, sloppy kisser) that night I was desperate. I'm worried that she may be thinking/hoping that I accidentally impregnated her because the condom Did slip off at the end inside her - she had to dig it out.

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
So the fallback girl from 4-5 weeks ago (the least of the least of my interests) tracked me down the other day saying "I Found You!!" I've avoided the sh!t outta her ever since I banged her (all night every which way pounded her hard, she loved it, just sweat-drenched sheets/pillows, sloppy kisser) that night I was desperate. I'm worried that she may be thinking/hoping that I accidentally impregnated her because the condom Did slip off at the end inside her - she had to dig it out.
I'm sure no woman would accuse you of being anything less than a romantic and passionate lover as it sounds like all your women leave fully satisfied.

Hate to tell this, but had a guy I hooked up with (platonic) and he kept his distance. I started wondering if I smelled bad or if I were that ugly... started working on my insecurities. He was pleasant enough... and this on/off crap with him went on for 2 years. He'd push.... pull away. It was driving me nuts to understand.

I stuck it out to the bitter end.

He's unemployed.
Lives with his mother, and if his mommy knew he was inviting women to her house whilst she's out of town, he'd get the ole kickeroo to the curb.

He's got a whole 3.5" and that's fully erect...

After all that BS, two years of my life wasted without sex I took a cop to bed I'd been texting for months... I was amazed at how when I held it in my hand it grew and grew and... kept growing. But I had to tell him to get lost too, b/c nobody respects a cop who's having sex with women while on duty.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From The 16 Commandments of Poon

VII. Always keep two in the kitty

Never allow yourself to be a “kept man”. A man with options is a man without need. It builds confidence and encourages boldness with women if there is another woman, a safety net, to catch you in case you slip and risk a breakup, divorce, or a lost prospect, leading to loneliness and a grinding dry spell. A woman knows once she has slept with a man she has abdicated a measure of her power; when she has fallen in love with him she has surrendered nearly all of it. But love is ephemeral and with time she may rediscover her power and threaten to leave you. It is her final trump card. Withdrawing all her love and all her body in an instant will rend your soul if you are faced with contemplating the empty abyss alone. Knowing there is another you can turn to for affection will fortify your will and satisfy your manhood.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
From The 16 Commandments of Poon

VII. Always keep two in the kitty

Never allow yourself to be a “kept man”. A man with options is a man without need. It builds confidence and encourages boldness with women if there is another woman, a safety net, to catch you in case you slip and risk a breakup, divorce, or a lost prospect, leading to loneliness and a grinding dry spell. A woman knows once she has slept with a man she has abdicated a measure of her power; when she has fallen in love with him she has surrendered nearly all of it. But love is ephemeral and with time she may rediscover her power and threaten to leave you. It is her final trump card. Withdrawing all her love and all her body in an instant will rend your soul if you are faced with contemplating the empty abyss alone. Knowing there is another you can turn to for affection will fortify your will and satisfy your manhood.
Makes sense, but how do you keep two in the kitty when you're in a relationship? Like if you're married? Have two affairs going on the side? Always know a few slvts that can be counted on to give it up at a moment's notice? Be "friends" with girls (hard to be friends when you chose them because they are physically attractive to you)? Just keep long term flrting going with potential targets in case the opportunity arises?

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Makes sense, but how do you keep two in the kitty when you're in a relationship? Like if you're married? Have two affairs going on the side? Always know a few slvts that can be counted on to give it up at a moment's notice? Be "friends" with girls (hard to be friends when you chose them because they are physically attractive to you)? Just keep long term flrting going with potential targets in case the opportunity arises?
But like the OP said, his kitty had two buns in the toaster and *shock* she ended up "The Pretty Boy". Sounds like she had her own friends. Women be doing this game too boys. :yes:

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loverlover said:
But like the OP said, his kitty had two buns in the toaster and *shock* she ended up "The Pretty Boy". Sounds like she had her own friends. Women be doing this game too boys. :yes:
That's the sad thing about this game isn't? Both guys and girls want to get a "prize." A guy who's a 6, wants at least a 6 or higher. It's the same with girls. But then, one man's 6 can be another man's 9.