Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex-girlfriend comes back around after six months!!

spunkylimburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
So...my ex-girlfriend of five years who broke things off with me comes into a bar I frequent knowing that I would be there. At first, she was timid toward me until I went to her and said hello. I was with my friends, but she went out of her way to get my attention by being very flirty and punctuated things by telling me that she loves me twice.

Normally, I would think she is seeking some validation (even after seven months of basic no contact), but the thing is that she has a new boyfriend that she says she is happy with, so why would she seek validation from me? Is it possible that she is looking to get back with me and is just testing the waters? Our break-up was basically mutual (although she initiated it) due to a personal family tradegy she suffered. Thoughts?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can see where it goes if you want.. I wouldn't. In six months I'd have interacted with so many other girls I'd be numb to her. But to each his own. Probably could/should have banged her that night if anything. I wouldn't go setting up dates and **** you already been down that road with her .. But your grown do what you want

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like while mutual, it was her who was more eager to get out of the relationship. $hit, she initiated it. She dumped you because she no longer felt it for you, and/or because she was already planning on moving on to another guy.

Women always need certain validation. Just like men need validation. Of course she wants to know and find out if you still have the hots for her. That's her ego boost.

Wether or not she is looking to get back together with you, women are always testing the waters. So it is possible she wants to know where she stands with you before she jumps ship. Which futher confirms the fact that women always have somebody ready in the bullpen. Meaning, she broke up with you but she already had a prospect lined up, regardless of what she says. YOu mean to tell me you two broke up and all of a sudden she got over her family tragedy and instead of going back to the man she "loves", she just happened to find a new guy.

Don't concern yourself with all these answers. Nothing good can come out of this, at least for the moment. Deep inside you'd most likely take her back and are hoping this is what ends up happening. If she was serious about getting back together, she would have looked for you, AFTER breaking up with the new boyfriend.