Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Humorous POF profile that got me results

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I met several great looking women on POF. For a little while I experimented with the following profile, and it WORKED. Women were messaging me and I was going on dates and getting laid.

I thought I had posted this on another forum a long time ago, Googled it, and found that some guy on OKCupid copied my profile! Hope he's doing well with it.

The headline was "I cry myself to sleep every night"
My occupation is listed as "Drug Lord"

Here was the text:
I just moved here. I don't have a car, a job, a phone, a steady place to live, or proper hygiene. I'm on parole.

I don't like music, fitness, the outdoors, pets, travel, or much of anything other than drinking. I wear Ed Hardy and Affliction every single day (I love rhinestones).

I'm not sarcastic or funny at all either. So if you're looking for that, I may not be for you.

Basically, I'm just looking for someone to give me a ride around town.
Under the "first date" section it said something like "Casual sex"

What I found so interesting about this profile was that I got messaged/approached more than when I did a "serious" profile.

btw... here is my current profile, in which I retained some of these elements although it is more serious: http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=27881577, any critique is appreciated. I tried to incorporate good pictures, pre-selection, social value, a sense of indifference, and most importantly HUMOR, and what I have found is that girls are messaging me with ease because they have something to joke about. I have gotten a lot of messages just from the "drug lord" angle alone. And when I get messages like this it is very easy to have a natural, humorous, flowing conversation that leads to an easy # close without EVER going into the boring "interview" questions mode.

I haven't been back on POF very long (just got out of an LTR), but I hope to repeat my results from last year.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EVen if you don't put those traits in your profile you will get chicks promise me, your pictures are very good.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but the humor/sarcasm/indifference makes it much easier for girls to contact me and maintain a fun conversation that doesn't devolve into interview style questions.

It helps.

UnsworthK

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is being married by August 2011 all about? You don't want that really? Do you?

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we've already established that internet dating is homosexual. Mostly ugly, used-up b!tches who don't respond to sh!t. What a complete f-u-c-k-i-n-g waste.

Internet dating probably works best for ugly closeted homosexual men who want to meet other ugly closeted homosexual men behind their wives' backs.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UnsworthK said:
What the hell is being married by August 2011 all about? You don't want that really? Do you?
I hope you're kidding. lol

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha that's actually pretty funny. So when a girl messages you, would you try to play it off or admit that it was a joke? For example if a girl says, are you really a drug lord?

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The new profile is pretty solid, especially the pics, they're really well picked. I wonder if you could let the pics speak for you and drop some of the lines that are verging into cliche territory, i.e. staying in, going out, culture, travel. The pics already convey that stuff pretty well. You could putz those lines off and amp up the schtick instead, which you're great at.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omkara said:
haha that's actually pretty funny. So when a girl messages you, would you try to play it off or admit that it was a joke? For example if a girl says, are you really a drug lord?
It was kind of a test for me of a girl's sense of humor and wit. I had conversations about it with girls where we would joke about it, and I would maintain that I was, but they just went along with it and had fun. It is important for me to have a girl that can be silly and gets my sarcastic humor.

Conversations like that kept things light, funny, and away from boring crap like "So how long have you lived here?" It also helps you stay more mysterious.

The other line that got me a lot of play was the one about basically just looking for a ride around town.

I am not denying that the pictures aren't good; I'm saying that having a little bit of silliness makes it much easier for an interested women to contact you... and showing indifference is always good as well. So I try to mix the two.

Wilko,

Probably a good idea that I will visit later. Sometimes less is more.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the "on parole" got them lol women do love the bad boys

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam Levine in the house. Jk but the profile is funny.