Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If women change their mind so easily and all the time,why is it u cant change it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have been known for changing their mind all the time, 1 minute they like you next minute they don't, why is it that when you've messed up acting AFC and they've made their mind up you can't change it back to them liking you again?

It seems contradictary that the change of mind only goes 1 way and that's negative.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can change their minds back. What you cant do is go back in time to when she liked you as a NEW guy. If the novelty of being someone new, who gives them butterflies goes away, it cant be brought back.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you first meet a woman, she can IMAGINE you are the perfect guy. When you go afc on her, YOur imaginary perfect is gone. Just like if a guy at the gym came and spit a lunger into your water. You aren't going to drink out of it again.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how does one change her mind back once you've gone afc? The situation is really screwy at the moment cos she likes my friend now and I don't know if she did it cos to get back at me, I think its genuine and I think he's a d1ck for trying it when he knows I really like her and asked him for advice about her. I better have words with him and find out if he actually tried it or not, I'm not happy but if he did try it I'd understand but his covering up of doing it I have issues with so don't think I can trust him. I know he won't go out with her not just cos he knows me but cos he doesn't want to get involved with someone here and leave in july. She likes him, I can't change that. Her mom is really ill in hospital so she went back home for a week, I care for her and told her I'd always be there for her so I don't know if I should console her when she told me to leave her alone. If she was so upset why did she give him her number on wednesday when he told her about her momn being really ill? She's vulnerable and
horaholic said:
You can change their minds back. What you cant do is go back in time to when she liked you as a NEW guy. If the novelty of being someone new, who gives them butterflies goes away, it cant be brought back.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to take advantage of the situation but this might be my way back to her heart, I genuinely care for her but I just don't know what to do, when she's back next week I may not see her before she sees him. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to bang because she feels vulnerable and I rather it was me than him, he only wants to fvck her. If I tell him not to do it maybe he'll listen, I just want my shot to get back with her.
horaholic said:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is that women do think things out. It's not like one second they feel this way and the next second they feel totally opposite.

It feels this way to you, because you are unaware of what goes on in her mind. But usually when a woman loses attraction to a man she once liked, she's been thinking about it for awhile.

This is why a lot of AFCs are so surprised when their woman has a 'slight change of heart', while in reality she had been planning the breakup for the past weeks or even months, waiting for the opportune moment.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is CLEARLY Drift King!! Funny how he disappears and Pickachu suddenly appears with the same EXACT situation.

Sorry bro, but I'm treating you like a troll, that is the ONLY way you'll ever learn if your that desperate.

PIMP

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu69 said:
I don't want to take advantage of the situation but this might be my way back to her heart, I genuinely care for her but I just don't know what to do, when she's back next week I may not see her before she sees him. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to bang because she feels vulnerable and I rather it was me than him, he only wants to fvck her. If I tell him not to do it maybe he'll listen, I just want my shot to get back with her.
Is this the girl you want to bang by taking advantage of the situation with her DYING MOTHER?

Get off the site you piece of sh*t. Reported as trolling.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't genuinely care for her; if you did you'd respect her wishes and leave her alone. You genuinely care for your own selfish feelings that you want validated by her, which will never happen. Get over it and move on.

p4rk r4ng3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu69 said:
I care for her and told her I'd always be there for her so I don't know if I should console her when she told me to leave her alone. If she was so upset why did she give him her number on wednesday when he told her about her momn being really ill? She's vulnerable and
dude. You'll always be there for her. So that makes you very common, and therefore she has like 100% supply of you. So she don't want you.

If she told you to leave her alone, leave her alone.
Go learn the basics posted in the articles.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lol... you can change it back but its much harder to changer their minds from negative to positive because of the abundance of options they have available to them ....Their objective is to illiminate and cancel out suiters.. there is no reason for them to spend time on second chances when they can easily move on to the next 20 options...lol welcome to the life of an average woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.