Jason Kelce met his Hot wife off OLD

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I find interesting. Kylie "claims" she didn't know he was a football player because he wasn't in uniform. I mean, Jason looks more like he's from a frat house and doesn't have a six pack and doesn't look like CHAD with tight abs and all. Yet he matched with a younger, very high end HB. Do you think Kylie is lying just so she doesn't sound like she was going for him cause he'$ a NFL player?

My cousin is 60 now, but back like 20 years ago when OLD was good he was a chad back then. Abs, played hockey, worked out, very above average looking, IRL outstanding personality and could flirt with any younger woman with ease. Nothing but crap from OLD though.

There are guys on here with much better bodies than Jason. He's a center. Most of them centers weigh a lot and don't have figures. I find Kylie more attractive than Taylor Swift btw. Better face and nicer smile.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin is 60 now, but back like 20 years ago when OLD was good he was a chad back then. Abs, played hockey, worked out, very above average looking, IRL outstanding personality and could flirt with any younger woman with ease. Nothing but crap from OLD though.
My close friend is a fat guy who met his fat wife from OLD.

Three of my cousins and I met our spouses from OLD.

I had girlfriends and numerous flings from OLD.

What is your point?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS of course she knows who he is. He's famous in his own right and his douche brother, who looks like him, just had more exposure than any nfl player in history not named Brady.

And does anyone think Kelce wouldn't allude to his profession in his bio? He looks more like the fat slob Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force than any Chad.

Kylie is lying and the doesn't bode well for Jason.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jason Kelce definitely mentioned in his bio that he was an NFL player when he was on Tinder. He also mentioned that he was over 6 feet tall.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS of course she knows who he is. He's famous in his own right and his douche brother, who looks like him, just had more exposure than any nfl player in history not named Brady.

And does anyone think Kelce wouldn't allude to his profession in his bio? He looks more like the fat slob Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force than any Chad.

Kylie is lying and the doesn't bode well for Jason.
I agree. He's a slob. Not saying he's a bad guy btw but looks sloppy. Of course his fame and money helped him here. If he didn't have money he wouldn't have matched with her on old anyway. She looks like a gold digger here lying.

Btw also makes jason look bad. Someone with the kind of cash and job he has shouldn't be old and especially a trash app like tinder. Makes you look low value.

If I had Jason's job or money I wouldn't be anywhere near an old site or app sifting thru trash when you could find a top tier woman irl

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. He's a slob. Not saying he's a bad guy btw but looks sloppy. Of course his fame and money helped him here. If he didn't have money he wouldn't have matched with her on old anyway. She looks like a gold digger here lying.

Btw also makes jason look bad. Someone with the kind of cash and job he has shouldn't be old and especially a trash app like tinder. Makes you look low value.

If I had Jason's job or money I wouldn't be anywhere near an old site or app sifting thru trash when you could find a top tier woman irl
Good points, but he lives in Philly where the pickings are slim @BPH . Anywhere else he prob wouldn't have to use Tinder.

I mean, there's a reason why the boo everyone in Philly.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points, but he lives in Philly where the pickings are slim @BPH . Anywhere else he prob wouldn't have to use Tinder.

I saw this thread the other day but didn't see the point...

He's a multi-millionaire athlete, but aside from that, I don't think either of them is a physical catch.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score

I heard if you want to get shot you go to Philly lol

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Even slim, he's a pro football player for the towns team. There are still a 1000 hot women I'm sure in the metro area he can choose from.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this thread the other day but didn't see the point...

He's a multi-millionaire athlete, but aside from that, I don't think either of them is a physical catch.
Kylie is much better looking than the trash on Tinder though. The way OLD is now, especially swipe apps someone like her I would wonder if it's a fake profile at first on Tinder.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kylie is much better looking than the trash on Tinder though. The way OLD is now, especially swipe apps someone like her I would wonder if it's a fake profile at first on Tinder.
Everyone has their preferences.

Pretty? Sure. Hot? Sexy? Not really.

I'd have swiped left.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd have swiped left.
Wow. And it's a wonder why so many guys are complaining on here they can't get dates and are single.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd have swiped left.
She's pretty and someone could make a case that she's in the slightly to somewhat above average range.

There's not a case that her looks were ever in the elite range, even when she was in her early 20s (she's 32 now with 3 kids).

She was a collegiate athlete but she didn't play a typical attractive female sport. She played field hockey. More attractive females would be more likely to play tennis, volleyball, or swim. The best looking competitive athlete females tend to come from those 3 sports, though there are occasionally women in other sports who are attractive.

She would not have been an exciting prospect for me either on a swipe app or in some real life approach situation. She's 5'11" so the odds would have been against me at 5'10". @BPH is 6'0" so at least he's slightly taller. Most 6'0" men usually prefer a woman who is shorter than 5'11" though.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Offensive linemen are barnyard animals. You guys are overly expectant on his being polished for lack of a better term.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should anyone care what these two look like? Should anyone care what anyone wose in any couple looks like?

I don’t think in all cases of such useless analyses there is resentment by analyzers, but I think there is in some.

Who gives a flying fook that some hairy and sloppy looking guy has a woman?

Top Bottom