why are women allowed on this forum?

TheProspect

Reaction score
Sounds a bit like a loaded question, but I'll bite...

Everyone is welcome on this forum, provided they follow the Forum Rules.

There have been a handful of female members here over the years, some of whom made contributions to this forum that are valued by many of the male members here. These male members often found the content and advice from a red-pilled female perspective quite insightful and useful, and that in of itself is sufficient reason as to why women are allowed on this forum.

Two noteworthy female posters whose content is generally well received by male members include @BeExcellent and @penkitten.

That being said, there are indeed females who do join this forum and ultimately offer up little to no value at all (and quite frankly it tends to be the majority of them). But having little to no value to offer the forum is often true for MANY of the male members who join as well...

Both males and females have contributed quality content to this forum, although there is a minority of men here who automatically become close-minded anytime they read a post from a female. That's fine. It's okay to disagree with a female on this forum, as long as it's done so respectfully.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? The one and only regular female poster we have is a valuable asset to this forum.
Most that do come here don't last long.

On the rare occasion that a female poster causes drama, I will do my best to put heat on her azz to push her out.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the old lady:

Honestly I do my level best to give good insights. Sometimes I'm on a tangent, sometimes its an essay, and I'm 55 so I'm a generation or 2 older than many of the men here but I try and relate things from my father's wisdom, my experience as a hot girl in nightlife (including being married to a nightclub owner), and give advice that is practical & useful and based on life experience (my own and of men I know who are successful with women).

I've seen what works & what doesn't over the years in social interactions and relationships, so I offer a perspective. I can't speak for all women, nor do I try to, I'm just a voice from another point of view.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can filter out the horn-tooting BE has some good insights.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why WOULDN'T women be allowed on a forum dedicated to the topic of women? One of the seduction community's greatest "gurus," Zan Perrion, has said that he learned everything he knows from listening to women. Sure, that oftentimes leads to getting bad advice, but learn how to listen the right way, ignore any obviously misandrist stuff, and you'll find gold.

The real group that shouldn't be allowed here are the incels or blackpillers. Their views are antithetical to improving your seduction skills.

mandalay_noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why WOULDN'T women be allowed on a forum dedicated to the topic of women? One of the seduction community's greatest "gurus," Zan Perrion, has said that he learned everything he knows from listening to women. Sure, that oftentimes leads to getting bad advice, but learn how to listen the right way, ignore any obviously misandrist stuff, and you'll find gold.

The real group that shouldn't be allowed here are the incels or blackpillers. Their views are antithetical to improving your seduction skills.
crazy you’ve been here for 20 years

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two noteworthy female posters whose content is generally well received by male members include @BeExcellent and @penkitten.
The one and only regular female poster we have is a valuable asset to this forum.
Most that do come here don't last long.

On the rare occasion that a female poster causes drama, I will do my best to put heat on her azz to push her out.
@BeExcellent has been the primary female poster in the time I've been here. I'd consider her an asset to this forum as well, even when I have disagreed with her.