Do you guys use protection?

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should you always wear a rubber with your plates?

Pulling out isn't worth the pregnancy scare IMO but otherwise sex just doesn't feel good...hmm.

Then again all of my LTRs we wore a rubber at first. What are your thoughts?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I always use protection. That's Iron Rule of Tomassi #5. I was doing that even before Iron Rule of Tomassi #5 was promoted by Rollo.

Using condoms is a good idea for both preventing STDs and for preventing pregnancy.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all my years, I can only remember one girl ever requesting that I wear a condom. I got 2 std's out of 77 different girls. I never had to worry about the pregnancy deal because I had a vasectomy in my late 20's.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped using condoms after the vasectomy. I fvcked the wrong bytch somewhere down the line and got the herp. If I were to change one thing, it would be storing some of my sperm before the vasectomy. If I'm honest, I would recommend most of the guys on this site store their sperm and get a vasectomy. It'll prevent you from making a monthly payment to a h00ker for 18 years.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Ive only raw dogged 3 women in my life, one of whom is my wife. The other two were long term girlfriends when I was in my late 20s. Don’t raw dawg 304s and don’t raw dawg any chick you couldn’t see yourself dealing with forever. Sharing DNA to make a child is a permanent decision.

Also, I’ve never had STDs. I heard they suck. I knew one dude who said it burned like a fire to urinate. No thank you!!!

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should always use a condom. Not only is it unsafe for you to go in raw, it's even more dangerous for women not just in terms of pregnancy, but in the severity of disease symptoms. What might be virtually harmless to you could lead to cervical cancer for a woman. And as seducers/lovers of women we need to genuinely care about women's wellbeing.
otherwise sex just doesn't feel good
Maybe you just haven't found the right condom for you. There are tons of brands and variations out there, and the right fit and thinness could make you feel like there's barely anything there at all. A common one a lot of people swear by is Skyn, which I also like.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro these comments are concerning...y'all crazy for banging chicks without a rubber.

I've been with a good number of women and I've only smashed a handful without a condom...most were either girlfriends or situationships.
I'm not trying to convince you otherwise and I'm not saying you won't get an STD, but between me and two other buddies we have banged 300 women combined and had contracted STD's 10 times between the 3 of us. For practicality, condom usage was next to nothing. That's a 3% chance of getting something. I don't exactly call that high risk. Fortunately none of us ever got anything we couldn't take a pill and get rid of.

If you are taking home girls you find in bars , then your risk will be greater. Thats how I got the two std's I had. And you'll know it a few days later. I never got anything from the girls I met online and actually had a few dates before we had sex.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
between me and two other buddies we have banged 300 women combined and had contracted STD's 10 times between the 3 of us. For practicality, condom usage was next to nothing. That's a 3% chance of getting something. I don't exactly call that high risk. Fortunately none of us ever got anything we couldn't take a pill and get rid of.
Not exactly.
One of the members here caught herpes. There’s no pill that 100% cures this.

If a man (and we’re suppose to be the secs that has higher scruples) admits to having herpes and still screws without protection… the imagine the percentage of women that do this.

Pickups = protection
Relationships = getting a checkup before and after - if going unprotected.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly.
One of the members here caught herpes. There’s no pill that 100% cures this.
I'm aware there is no pill to cure herpes. Fortunately, None of us ever got that either.

I'd say the majority of people passing STD's around don't know they have it. They are having sex with different people more than once a week. I banged two different girls in one week. Both came out of bars. I had no idea which one infected me.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely do anymore. I fvcking hate condoms. I get tested twice a year, never caught anything, never had symptoms.

I'm at the point where I focus on quality over quantity, and I'd like to think my vetting process excludes hoes with STDs (I won't even fvck girls with tats), so I think I tend to avoid girls with STDs just by my selection process alone. I do also believe that strong immune systems can prevent STDS to some extent, why the fvck wouldn't it?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah these comments are crazy...

Getting a girl pregnant or contracting herpes or something is a legitimate fear I have considering how much I get around. And you guys are on here talking about choosing better and vetting out girls with STDs as if you "just know" is wild...especially when you look around on this forum and see how often women lie.