Guys who don’t fnck

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who **** don’t care about body count because they know women hate guys who don’t ****, and those guys care about body count.

This is the part INcels/RP KEyboard warriors don't get, Guys who get girls, players, chad's etc whatever you wanna call them aren't worried about body count, unless they wifing up a chick but not for casual fun, or even girlfriends. I laugh at these incels that say virgins only, unless you going to New Zealand or a religious compound good luck finding one!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys that don't fuhk: The are virgin worshippers, they think a woman past her late 20's is worthless, they dont realize that having talent in the bedroom matters, they think eating pu$$y is gross, they are worried about STDs, and their advice is never backed up by personal experience.

They have too many hang ups. Too worried about how others may judge them. Little actual experience.

It's pretty obvious who they are.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I don't want my daughter racking up a triple-digit body count.
I don't want society encouraging that kind of behavior in her either.

Does that mean I don't f*ck?
I agree. The article doesnt make sense.

Its like Samuel L Jackson recently. Not the exact words but it was something like "If you dont like The Marvels movie or you dislike Brie Larson its because you are an incel".

Rollo is doing a similar thing "If you think body count matters its because you dont f0ck" Nonsense, pandering, and clickbait.

Even @pipeman84 and myself will agree that body count doesnt matter for plates. No one ever said differently.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys that don't fuhk: The are virgin worshippers, they think a woman past her late 20's is worthless, they dont realize that having talent in the bedroom matters, they think eating pu$$y is gross, they are worried about STDs, and their advice is never backed up by personal experience.

They have too many hang ups. Too worried about how others may judge them. Little actual experience.

I really have peeped who is successful on the forums and who isn't. Guys who smash aren't bitter about female nature or complaining all the time about not getting women. Lot
I don't want my daughter racking up a triple-digit body count.
I don't want society encouraging that kind of behavior in her either.

Does that mean I don't f*ck?
The problem is RP is full of hypocrisy RP tells men get 50 bodies but than only wife up virgins. RP tells men body count matters but than tells men to get as many notches as they can. This is why as a man you gotta live by a code. or status. I live by the bible and not because some guy tells me how many notches I need to have to be a man

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why as a man you gotta live by a code. or status. I live by the bible and not because some guy tells me how many notches I need to have to be a man
I prefer the Tao Te Ching, The Unfettered Mind, and the Art of War, but a man has to have his own code of ethics.

I determine masculinity in men by whether they hold themselves accountable and take responsibility for their actions.

Their sexuality hardly figures in my assessments, except that sexual predators are usually not men in my book.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is right because why would I care about a woman's body count if I am only looking for sex? Even if I was looking for a LTR, I have the sexual confidence & experience to end things and move on to a more qualified candidate. The guys over here crying about a woman's body count tend to be guys using every cope excuse in the book to why they can't get laid while sucking on some pill.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I agree. The article doesnt make sense.

Its like Samuel L Jackson recently. Not the exact words but it was something like "If you dont like The Marvels movie or you dislike Brie Larson its because you are an incel".

Rollo is doing a similar thing "If you think body count matters its because you dont f0ck" Nonsense, pandering, and clickbait.

Even @pipeman84 and myself will agree that body count doesnt matter for plates. No one ever said differently.
What I think the body count line means is YOUR body count. Fairly sure that’s what he meant.

If you dislike Rollo you will read it looking for incongruity, if you don’t care you read it the way I did.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The problem is RP is full of hypocrisy. RP tells men body count matters but than tells men to get as many notches as they can.
Respectfully disagree, bro. Its like people who say "If you are a man and have many notches you are a stud. But if you are a woman with many notches you are a slut. Its such a double standard!!!".

Its not hypocrisy, its not a double standard, its a different standard. Men cant get pregnant. Women can get sex whenever they want but men have to earn sex via self improvement, game, logistics, etc.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree, bro. Its like people who say "If you are a man and have many notches you are a stud. But if you are a woman with many notches you are a slut. Its such a double standard!!!".

Its not hypocrisy, its not a double standard, its a different standard. Men cant get pregnant. Women can get sex whenever they want but men have to earn sex via self improvement, game, logistics, etc.
I agree that it is a different standard, but we are all fishermen talking catching fish.

If we're all catching as many fish as we can, as fast as we can and practicing catch-and-release, how many fish are left that haven't been caught?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Guys that f0ck: 304 worshippers, have sex with grandmas, they love to hear "you are the best I´ve ever had" or some variant, they submit to 304s, apparently they dont care about STDs, and their advice is not necesarily the best for a guy who can actually find, pull, & keep a girl worthy of exclusivity.

They have a lot of experience. But its bad experience, its quantity over quality.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I agree that it is a different standard, but we are all fishermen talking catching fish.

If we're all catching as many fish as we can, as fast as we can and practicing catch-and-release, how many fish are left that haven't been caught?
You make a good point. But you make it sound like its our collective fault and Im not sure I agree.

As a man, my sexual strategy should be spin as many plates or get as many notches until I find a girl that is worthy of exclusivity.

A girl´s strategy should be (imho) stay a virgin until marriage to prevent pump & ghost or getting stringed along as a plate. But most girls dont do it, And its somehow our fault? Maybe, but I would also blame femin@zis who convinced them to ride The Carousel.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

[/QUOTE good point but again it depends on the individual are you really going to smash your girl who's been with the whole football team have a tramp stamp tattoo and has a history of hooking up with wiggers?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have never heard anyone. Man or woman, criticize men with a (perceived) high count.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I care cause it determines my attraction to her. Tattoo'd girls and other little clues about a girl's non-innocent state are a gift in this day and age. It helps me figure out who are the used wh*res and who are the still new cars on the lot.

Biologically, us men still are attracted to youth. We are attracted to natural beauty and most of all "clean women." Yes I could think with my d*ck and f*ck any sl*t. I could f*ck a fatty on a slow day. I could do it does not mean I have to.

Low body count women = good. Always has. Do not shame a man for wanting a proper woman. There is a world of difference between having sex with a low body count woman vs a high body count. Been in both worlds. Prefer the former always.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ahhh, brother you’ve fallen for the fallacy that any men that fncks more than you is only fncking warthogs, and 304’s.

Every woman with an infinitesimally small exception are 304’s with plausible deniability. In my 20’s and 30’s I worked for a huge tech corporation and was at industry trade shows several times a year. I’m telling ya the most prim and proper women, married or not where getting railed by the first even quasi hot guy that showed interest, to a woman.

As a single man I always stayed at Caesar’s suites with mirrored ceilings and an in room hot tub for a reason…

So maybe you’re right about them being 304’s, but nothing I nailed was ugly, old or fat.
Guys that f0ck: 304 worshippers, have sex with grandmas, they love to hear "you are the best I´ve ever had" or some variant, they submit to 304s, apparently they dont care about STDs, and their advice is not necesarily the best for a guy who can actually find, pull, & keep a girl worthy of exclusivity.

They have a lot of experience. But its bad experience, its quantity over quality.