Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where is the actual wall?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently it's 30 but I see women in their mid 30s who I would consider more attractive than many women in their early 20s. I even see pretty ladies in their 40s. I think the wall might be late 40s but my generation is full of surprises and maybe ten years from now a lot of 50 year old women will be hot. Where would you say the wall is or is that a myth/cope?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Late 30s

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is that a myth/cope?
I lean towards myth/cope.

Women may field fewer in-person approaches in their 30s/40s, but that volume is offset by men sending DMs on Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn and whatever they get from using swipe apps.

Most men in their 30s/40s are vagina beggars who end up settling for whatever woman is willing to touch their penis regularly.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It varies by woman but it's mainly a myth.
This is a decent case study on why The Wall is a myth. 39 year old attractive woman divorces rich sports agent husband and monkey branches quickly to rich business executive.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The men SHE WANTs are not going to commit to her after she is 30, why would chad date some 30 year old when be can have a prime fertile 18 year old?

Women cannot have their cake and eat it too

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wall is a matter of two things:

1.) A woman's appearance
2.) How simpish the men are in general

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think the process starts in the early 30s but isn’t complete until early 40s or even late 40s. Look at all the crap that women do in their 30s. It’s a process that takes time to play out.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're east Asian or Scandinavian, it can hit you at late as your 50's

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men SHE WANTs are not going to commit to her after she is 30, why would chad date some 30 year old when be can have a prime fertile 18 year old?

Women cannot have their cake and eat it too
Even if I was a chad, I would take a 30 year old woman over an 18 year old any day. 18 year old girls don't have the curves or the alcoholism I like in a woman lol. But like I said earlier maybe its a generational thing. Maybe millennial women make more efforts to look attractive in their 30's more than Gen X did.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women: Menopause

Men: Low T

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently it's 30 but I see women in their mid 30s who I would consider more attractive than many women in their early 20s. I even see pretty ladies in their 40s. I think the wall might be late 40s but my generation is full of surprises and maybe ten years from now a lot of 50 year old women will be hot. Where would you say the wall is or is that a myth/cope?
The wall has more than one brick in it. A woman that is 20 years old might be attractive to 800 out of a 1000 men. By the age of 30 she's attractive to 500, by 35 200 and by 40 just 100. She'll still have options, but as she ages her options will be less and less.

Reaction score
It’s mainly a cope for red pill bitter men and marketing tactic for red pill influencers like Rolo & Fresh & Fraud. For women the hard wall is menopause and for men like 45-50 but anyone can peak and decline at any point in your life.

THE WALL is 95% weight gain based. The best example of this are people that peaked in HS/College and gained a bunch of weight from lifestyle and now they look like complete dog shvt in their late twenties, and it compounds from then on. Even if a beautiful/fit woman hits menopause she can still find a Chad in his 40s-50s that doesn't want a kid.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wondered why guys are so concerned about "the wall" for women.

The most accurate answer is it's relative. A 50yo woman might be a super model for a 70year old man.

I will say the current crop of mid 20's girls has a lot of fatties.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wall hits when the individual woman lets herself go. But on average it's expected that hot girls are common in their 20s, uncommon in their 30s, rare in their 40s, and mythical in their 50s.

On OLD from what I've seen, 1 in 10 girls over 30 is hot (and they're usually 30-32) but more than 50% of girls in their 20s are hot.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Depends on the age of the dude and his level.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is always a marketplace for attractive women. Women who are attractive have a range of men who will be interested well into their 50s. Now, many women let themselves go through lack of diet/exercise well before they get to that point (men too), but if they aren't fat, stay in relatively good shape, and have a reasonably attractive face, they are going to get attention until at least their 50s.

"The wall" is definitely a cope for men who have no success with women. It is an emotional crutch where they think if the woman is single past age 30 (or even 25) that she is doomed from ever getting attention from quality men. It is a complete fallacy.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every lady's different.

There're the dudes she wants, and the dudes who want her.

I'd say the wall is when that overlap starts to quickly diminish, fast enough for her to realize her dating life has forever changed.

Too many individual variables to make a sweeping generalization.

"The wall" is definitely a cope for men who have no success with women. It is an emotional crutch where they think if the woman is single past age 30 (or even 25) that she is doomed from ever getting attention from quality men. It is a complete fallacy.
Absolutely correct.

Happy dudes in relationships with happy ladies don't spend any time scouring the internet for ladies who have hit the wall.