Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do think humans will get uglier because attractive women are too picky to breed?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah yeah sure, work on yourself in your 40s and you will marry a girl in her early 20s and grow a wonderful loving family like the 60s.

I suggest you the same, take a break from the forum and go back your main personality...it gets ridicolous even for an internet character at some point.
That’s the fear-based restriction you married. Don’t pollute the forum with the fallacy.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt make it easier at all for the average man, it makes it easy for a top 20% to get fast and free cheap sex while it makes harder and harder for everyone to have a LTR with a decent woman.
And that is life as it is and always has been... until monogamy came along. We now seem to be reverting back to natures 80/20 (pareto principle).

Check this out 5 mins to 8 min 30:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the fear-based restriction you married. Don’t pollute the forum with the fallacy.
Fallacy? you are a forum character braggin stuff and telling short bald guys that through "game and confidence" they can get early 20s hotties and its me spreading fallacies..really? :D

What are you gonna do next, send pm to guys asking for advice telling them that they can get hotties if they follow your special program at 4.99...its by spreading bullsh1t like yours and having guys to believe it and failing that we build sodinis and rogers.

Anyway as you wish bro, whoever is dumb enough to believe the pied piper deserves to fall under the bridge...internet that special place where guys in their mid 50s are chased from teenage 9s and 10s who then get ignored. :rofl:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallacy? you are a forum character braggin stuff and telling short bald guys that through "game and confidence" they can get early 20s hotties and its me spreading fallacies..really? :D

What are you gonna do next, send pm to guys asking for advice telling them that they can get hotties if they follow your special program at 4.99...its by spreading bullsh1t like yours and having guys to believe it and failing that we build sodinis and rogers.

Anyway as you wish bro, whoever is dumb enough to believe the pied piper deserves to fall under the bridge...internet that special place where guys in their mid 50s are chased from teenage 9s and 10s who then get ignored. :rofl:
Who’s the short bald guy, you?

Notice the straw in all your assertions, namely “short,” “bald,” “guys in their 50s.” Where was this purported? These fabrications mean you have no position.

Here’s the take home point, so read slowly:

Your ability to get no azz at a young age <> if you get no azz by early 30s, you’re done

LMAO at some of the drivel some longtime posters solicit.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its less about genes and more about how much money you have, remember that saying, there is no ugly people only poor people, and remember to make a child all she need is get drunk and be desperate because the wall is coming

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Notice the straw in all your assertions, namely “short,” “bald,” “guys in their 50s.” Where was this purported? These fabrications mean you have no position.

Here’s the take home point, so read slowly:

Your ability to get no azz at a young age <> if you get no azz by early 30s, you’re done

LMAO at some of the drivel some longtime posters solicit.
Not my in 50s, not short and not bald thankfully...also my posts were not about being unable to get ass while young quite the opposite actually (see post 9).

If you bother to read what people say instead of playing a forum character for god knows what reason, there wouldnt be any misunderstanding..

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see ugly people making children and beautiful people following their careers and become more narcissistic. What’s better?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you bother to read what people say instead of playing a forum character for god knows what reason, there wouldnt be any misunderstanding..
Ok:
Who Dares Win said:
Yeah yeah sure, work on yourself in your 40s and you will marry a girl in her early 20s
Who Dares Win said:
I know your fear cause is the same Ihave, I start to believe that we either get the job done in our late 20s/early30s with a younger girl or we can just skip it altogether.
I reread what you wrote, and as I had stated twice ... FALSE.

Who Dares Win" said:
Not my in 50s, not short and not bald thankfully...
Really? Last I read, you were balding like a pumpkin with no hairline and an abnormally-shaped head. What changed?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not considered bald, but there is a prominent bald spot in the back. Women tell me they like how thick it is in front. Of course, I'm talking about women I have had to spend money on for them to sex me. :mad:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok:

I reread what you wrote, and as I had stated twice ... FALSE.

Really? Last I read, you were balding like a pumpkin with no hairline and an abnormally-shaped head. What changed?
You are getting confused with some other user or possibly one of your alter ego internet forum characters, my head shape is perfect and my hairline altought far from my early 20s and not the best, doesnt exactly look bald, just a simple V shape.

Btw try to call the next one alphatop10.000, it will be even more believable than the current one.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are getting confused with some other user or possibly one of your alter ego internet forum characters, my head shape is perfect and my hairline altought far from my early 20s and not the best, doesnt exactly look bald, just a simple V shape.

Btw try to call the next one alphatop10.000, it will be even more believable than the current one.
Cool, so you stopped this recession from three years ago?
Who Dares Win said:
I have an hair line similar to bruce willis in hudson hawk plus my hair are thin, big mistake was to but them medium-short. Right now I allowed them to grow to a medium lenght which helps me to give the illusion of more hair in my head
Do tell ... Big three (Fina, Rogaine, RU)?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TO, we missed you ... for three weeks. Welcome back to my sack.
Why do you always imagine yourself as the center of the universe? I suggest you are suffering from some strange combination of confirmation bias and hindsight bias. And perhaps some type of almond counting bias.

Why do you imagine that a thread in which you have posted strange comments about your self described awesomeness is "your sack"?

Do you believe that all these various posters are some metaphorical representations of your sperm cells?

And how does three weeks come into play? Does each of your personalities have a three-week cycle?

You are a very strange (albeit easily triggered) character indeed....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, so you stopped this recession from three years ago?

Do tell ... Big three (Fina, Rogaine, RU)?
As I said I have a V shape hair exactly like that message, no hair on front part of sides but hair in the middle, no mention of strange shapes as you invented (like your forum alter ego)

By the way if you are such a top alpha, a self proclaimed guru rejecting 9s and 10s calling him..how comes you have the time to talk with such a misbeliever in an internet forum and going after his old messages?

Do top alphas are into internet debates with lesser men so much that they go after their old posts while spending time and energy to do so?

Isnt your "game" tight enough and your "confidence" so solid that you can ignore what people say?

Do you realized that the king is naked and the more you force this character, the more its obvious you are playing a role?

I do not exclude that you on purposely came up with such ridicolous name to better play the troll only to find out someone actually believed it, so you decided to play accordingly to get the same attention.

A man which is winning everywhere and is pushing away 9s and 10s doesnt spend every day on a internet forum playing a role...the king is naked mr "guru".

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you always imagine yourself as the center of the universe? I suggest you are suffering from some strange combination of confirmation bias and hindsight bias. And perhaps some type of almond counting bias.
As perception exudes from theeself as the origination of desire, I am.

All perceptions are biased in accordance with one's (hopefully) factual experiences.

TO said:
Why do you imagine that a thread in which you have posted strange comments about your self described awesomeness is "your sack"?
You have misunderstood. The thread is not emplaced on the sack. You are.

TO said:
Do you believe that all these various posters are some metaphorical representations of your sperm cells?
Only those who ensconce the sack with fervor.

TO said:
And how does three weeks come into play? Does each of your personalities have a three-week cycle?
Appears the three-week cycle originates from outside of thee; a little force known as TO.
TO said:
You are a very strange (albeit easily triggered) character indeed....
Agreed with the exception of the words in parenthesis which are a projection of the author; hence his tri-weekly sack hugging.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said I have a V shape hair exactly like that message, no hair on front part of sides but hair in the middle, no mention of strange shapes as you invented (like your forum alter ego)

By the way if you are such a top alpha, a self proclaimed guru rejecting 9s and 10s calling him..how comes you have the time to talk with such a misbeliever in an internet forum and going after his old messages?
Implicit here is that Gurus don't have extra time.

Do top alphas are into internet debates with lesser men so much that they go after their old posts while spending time and energy to do so?
Yes.

Isnt your "game" tight enough and your "confidence" so solid that you can ignore what people say?
Yes.

Do you realized that the king is naked and the more you force this character, the more its obvious you are playing a role?
Is this an absolute statement?

I do not exclude that you on purposely came up with such ridicolous name to better play the troll only to find out someone actually believed it, so you decided to play accordingly to get the same attention.
"Ridiculous" is misspelled. No facts in this statement. Better to assert factually, so the statement holds weight.

A man which is winning everywhere and is pushing away 9s and 10s doesnt spend every day on a internet forum playing a role....
Prove it by showing facts, as I refuted yours earlier.

It's fine; many balding men get hot ladies. Own it. Don't deny it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Implicit here is that Gurus don't have extra time.

Yes.

Yes.

Is this an absolute statement?

"Ridiculous" is misspelled. No facts in this statement. Better to assert factually, so the statement holds weight.

Prove it by showing facts, as I refuted yours earlier.

It's fine; many balding men get hot ladies. Own it. Don't deny it.
The only proven fact is that you brag about spinning 9s and 10s and nexting them while you spend your whole day in this forum posting non stop in every thread and actually arguing with every day normal guys.

What do we say about women?

Dont listen what they say, observe what they do...you are as legit as a 3.99 dollars banknote.

Btw we can go on for hours, I said plenty of times Im an average joe...it will just be hard for you to explain how such a winner spend his whole day arguing online.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only proven fact is that you brag about spinning 9s and 10s and nexting them while you spend your whole day in this forum posting non stop in every thread and actually arguing with every day normal guys.
Quite a life, no? It's good that the reverse it's not true, that I date them all day and then post all night.

Btw we can go on for hours, I said plenty of times Im an average joe...it will just be hard for you to explain how such a winner spend his whole day arguing online
Can this factually occur?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite a life, no? It's good that the reverse it's not true, that I date them all day and then post all night.

Can this factually occur?
Oh ok so you date 9s and 10s in day time then come here to post in night time, can I ask you for which purpose do you post here?