Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You remind me of my father

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean when a girl says “you remind me of my father and brother”?

Would this be a kiss of death, or that she sees something ideal within you?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What does it mean when a girl says “you remind me of my father and brother”?

Would this be a kiss of death, or that she sees something ideal within you?
Means u r sweet but a bore.

Igetit!

Reaction score
She said because she feels comfortable, in my specific case.
Ok......?

Well it's certainly something I'd never want to hear....under ANY circumstances.

The comfort thing is good,but.....you DO KNOW that TOO MUCH comfort + little to no attraction = "Let's just be Friends"......right?

Would it be a safe bet to assume that you two haven't done ANYTHING SEXUAL yet? No kissing,touching,full on sex,make out,or anything?

Cause if you two have,and have been doing it for a while,and then she said that......well.....that's just downright...odd.

Glassguy

Reaction score
It depends on her relationship with her father. If it is a good one and her father has been a good role model for her, she feels safe and comfortable with you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to attract a lot of daddy's girls. I've heard these same sentiments before and they have always came from a place of admiration/respect/appreciation/value. Never been a bad thing for me, always been a compliment.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always dated younger women never one my age or older so there is always the "daddy" dynamic thing going on and it is quite natural and not weird at all.They usually tell me in a good way " Red Legg you remind me so much of my father" or " Red Legg you would have gotten along great with my dad" or the granddaddy of them all " Red Legg you look just like my daddy" as I get older I have become quite good at daddy game.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remind you of your father? Then you better be a good girl for me or I’ll have to spank you…
It would be fun too see if they are a hand,paddle,or belt girl.:eek:

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
I think this is something that's said mostly in a positive sense, but it depends on how she views her father/brother. You'll know if it's good or bad judging by the way she says it or in what context, that pretty much goes for anything they say though.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No we haven’t fooled around. Not even a kiss. It’s been an interesting case, to say the least. Her signals are everywhere.

Her profile on tinder said “no hookups or relationships”. She’s eluded to she just wants friendships right now. Although, she’s told me I’m really attractive, and she texted me immediately after our second hangout telling me sweet dreams with a kiss blowing face. But we’ve also talked about our exes and stuff too, there’s a ton of transparency. Much like friendship with someone, however there is also sexual tension which I can tell.

Her words are all over the place. One second saying friends, the next saying I’m attractive. Her actions; she is quite reserved and timid, good body language, touches me.

I haven’t been escalating per my usual strategy because I almost believe her friendship would be more worth it than pursuing something sexual.
She’s Italian and just came to America One month ago. So culturally she could be different? I dunno.

I have a couple other plates I’m sleeping with so I’m honestly just enjoying the time I’ve spent with her so far. It’s nice to connect on different levels aside from just purely sexual with women. Sounds crazy, I know.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First ‘date’ we went for a hike.

Second ‘date’ she came over to my place (she had brought a bottle of wine); we were supposed to watch an Italian movie - 8 1/2 - but we ended up continuing to drink wine and talked for 6 hours on my couch. Then she cabbed home and sent “Thank you so much for the evening/night!! So good talking and drinking... good night and sweet dreams (kiss face emoji) ”

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are lookinv to f this girl you need to make a move. Otherwise, you will just be friendzoned.

Second ‘date’ she came over to my place (she had brought a bottle of wine); we were supposed to watch an Italian movie - 8 1/2 - but we ended up continuing to drink wine and talked for 6 hours on my couch. Then she cabbed home and sent “Thank you so much for the evening/night!! So good talking and drinking... good night and sweet dreams (kiss face emoji) ”

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude you reading too much into it and getting strung along . Fvck an emoji.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are lookinv to f this girl you need to make a move. Otherwise, you will just be friendzoned.
Yea I can agree. Like I said, this isn’t my usual strategy not to make moves. Simply in this situation, I don’t know which way I want to take it.

On one hand, we could make great friends. Our passion is in the same industry, we can talk continuously, and I have fun in the process.

On the other, she seems great and we do have a good connection, and I wouldn’t mind getting sexual.

It’s difficult to meet genuine people who I connect with, with ease. So the first option seems pretty good.