Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No kiss on second “date” - I think this is a lost cause.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No kiss on second date - I feel like I’ve completely blown it.
To be honest, I don’t even think these two meetings we’ve had have been actual dates.

First time round I invited her out for dinner. After, she suggested we go get drinks. Date started at 7:30pm and ended at 2:30am - no kiss.

Today, we went for a picnic in the mountains. I still didn’t have guts to go for a kiss. I didn’t feel there was a moment and I’m incredibly anxious around her.

I did make moves in the touching department. I laid my hand on hers, I got closer to her. I know it’s raher pathetic, but I’m shy and I’m not in the game.

So I feel like I’ve completely blown it with her.

She’s either 1) Not actually interested and hasn’t been since; 2) really confused about the whole thing; 3) going to move on.

The only “good signs” from the date were: her not flinching or moving when I did touch her. And she says she’ll drive to come see me and we’ll do something.
This literally sounds like you're doing absolutely fine, but you're just building it into a disaster in your head and getting anxious.

Take a chill pill and just enjoy being on the next date with her. When she's looking particularly comfy, lean in for a kiss. It's no big deal. If she wants a third date and was holding your hand then that's good. It's not always about getting a kiss, just like it's not always about having sex.

I did make moves in the touching department. I laid my hand on hers, I got closer to her. I know it’s raher pathetic, but I’m shy and I’m not in the game.
The only "pathetic" thing here is that you're judging yourself as pathetic. Stop kicking yourself in the balls, that's step one for not f*cking up. The more you're hating on yourself in your head, the less confident you're going to be and the more you'll f*ck things up next time.

You should be thinking "Held hands, that was pretty awesome. Date next week, I'll get the kiss this time." NOT "Oh my god I'm pathetic".

Also if you can't bring yourself to do the lip kiss straight up, go for a forehead kiss. Or, if you're REALLY shy, a cheek kiss. It'll normally naturally follow up into a proper kiss and she'll lean in.

I'll be honest - if she's even going on 3 dates with you, you're doing very well. I can't remember the last time I got to the second date, normally if I don't kiss a girl on the first date she gets p*ssy and nexts me, I think it's because I keep dating radical feminists >_>

Igetit!

Reaction score
So we’ve spoken to eachother today. She wants to come over to see the work I’ve done on this place I’ve moved to. I guess you can call it the 3rd date - I will take her bowling as well.

She’s asked if I’m free this week, but I’m not because of the work I’ve got to do. So I will suggest she comes this weekend.
Ok...... Well you said you thought this was a "lost cause" cause a kiss failed to happen on the 2ND date. Apparently,it's not lost yet,cause she's still expressed interest in still seeing you.

So...........given all the advice you've gotten up til now...when this "3rd date" takes place,what do YOU PLAN to do?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No kiss on second date - I feel like I’ve completely blown it.
To be honest, I don’t even think these two meetings we’ve had have been actual dates.

First time round I invited her out for dinner. After, she suggested we go get drinks. Date started at 7:30pm and ended at 2:30am - no kiss.

Today, we went for a picnic in the mountains. I still didn’t have guts to go for a kiss. I didn’t feel there was a moment and I’m incredibly anxious around her.

So I feel like I’ve completely blown it with her.

She’s either 1) Not actually interested and hasn’t been since; 2) really confused about the whole thing; 3) going to move on.

The only “good signs” from the date were: her not flinching or moving when I did touch her. And she says she’ll drive to come see me and we’ll do something.
#nextset

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...... Well you said you thought this was a "lost cause" cause a kiss failed to happen on the 2ND date. Apparently,it's not lost yet,cause she's still expressed interest in still seeing you.

So...........given all the advice you've gotten up til now...when this "3rd date" takes place,what do YOU PLAN to do?
I mean honestly when a basic kiss is such a big deal does it really matter? If he can't even bring himself to try and kiss a woman after being together for over 10 hours how will he seduce her?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps he's on the beginning of the path to learning.