Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A week has passed, looks like she lost interest

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. Orang timur juga banyak yang bodoh kok.

I read your reply that you often go to Singapore. I didn't know that you can speak/ write in Melayu/ Bahasa Indonesia.
Haha, anybody can write in any languge by using Google Translate

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Reykhel, you failed .

@marmel75, Google Translate is still not perfect. Its translation is quite messy. Try translating from French to English and you'll see how Google still needs lots of work to do with it.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sudah tenang di surabaya ?
Sudah. Beberapa kota lain seperti Sidoarjo & Riau yang diserang teroris juga sudah tenang. Kemungkinan karena polisi bekerja ekstra keras dan sekarang adalah bulan suci ramadhan bagi mereka.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Kemungkinan karena polisi bekerja ekstra keras
^^hahaha

Anak sekaligus dibawa masuk ideologi ibubapa tanpa mengambil kira usianya yg sangat muda.

Kekejaman teroris skrg terbuka utk semua melihat dan sya rasa ini kesilapan besar oleh mereka.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anak sekaligus dibawa masuk ideologi ibubapa tanpa mengambil kira usianya yg sangat muda.
Bukan sesuatu yang mengejutkan jika terjadi di Timur Tengah.

Kekejaman teroris skrg terbuka utk semua melihat dan sya rasa ini kesilapan besar oleh mereka.
Selalu saja seperti ini. Para teroris dari muslim radikal menunjukkan sisi lain dari Islam, kemudian para muslim moderat mulai menyangkal kalau apa yang mereka perbuat itu diajarkan oleh agama mereka.

Saya tidak bisa bicara banyak tentang Islam & teroris di sini karena terlalu banyak risiko. If you wanna continue conversing about this topic, then let's use PM.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Bukan sesuatu yang mengejutkan jika terjadi di Timur Tengah.

Selalu saja seperti ini. Para teroris dari muslim radikal menunjukkan sisi lain dari Islam, kemudian para muslim moderat mulai menyangkal kalau apa yang mereka perbuat itu diajarkan oleh agama mereka.

Saya tidak bisa bicara banyak tentang Islam & teroris di sini karena terlalu banyak risiko. If you wanna continue conversing about this topic, then let's use PM.
Yes it's risky. We'll PM

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agora o forum também é aula de línguas. Interessante!!!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and her response was that she never blocked and shes sorry she never meant to flake but things werent going well for her and her aunt died ...etc , i told her " okay look, this friday at 8 meet me at the beach" and she actually did show up and we spent 3 hours on the *****, done a little of teasing, she told me probably her entire life store plus some touches here and there, and when she went home she sent me a text (yeah i have her number) telling me she had a great time and really wants to do it again soon but this time she picks the place , my answer was " cool you pick the place and when you have something in mind hit me up " ...
The background story was egregious, but I'll skip right to this part.

She asked you out, all you had to do was tell her what day and time. You didn't close!!!

You guys are killing me. Women that like you make it easy for you and you still find a way to step on your own ****.

The correct response right there was:

"Sounds great. Let's do it Thursday, 7 pm. Where are you taking me?"

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna go against the grain here, but women frequently pursue and set up dates with me.

I frequently double book and the least attractive get let down.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called an excuse.

Women will claw the eyes out of every man, women, and child to get to the alpha male. Wall of text but nothing about getting baes. Gayyyyyy!

Not doing it right kuz. Monogamy is for cucks. Guys with low test.

#nextset!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Agora o forum também é aula de línguas. Interessante!!!
son dos maricones ligándose, nada más. Me cago en sus muertos.

No language class no. That's usually reserved for the anything else forum.