Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this scenario classic of Orbiter?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I'm not looking for advice on how to win the girl over, I could care less, I'm spinning 10+ plates. However, I am a seeker of knowledge, and we learn even from bad situations.

Scenario:

Met a girl online about 8 months ago. I was typical beta: needy, weak, insecure. We went out 3 times, turned the cheek to my kiss attempts, and then flaked. I got the hint, stopped contact. I discovered Red pill shortly afterwards, became a slayer.

Fast Forward to 2 months ago. She contacted me out of the blue via telephone. I cut the convo short and said, "Lets catch up over drinks". She flaked again, whatever, I didn't care too much.

Fast forward to 1 week ago. She calls again out of the blue. I say same thing, "I have a dinner to go to, lets catch up over drinks". I text her to set up the plan, we meet at a bar to have drinks. After drinks, we change the venue to 24/7 coffee shop for a few more hours.

I use ****y/funny to pass her sh1t tests, use more aggressive kino, but yet still, turns the cheek to the kiss. (These typical tactics are enough for me to kiss close with other plates). At the end of the night, she kisses me on the cheek and leaves.

I haven't contacted her since the date because I could care less. She doesnt have the qualities I'm looking for in someone I like to be with. But, I wanted to go out with her to test the boundaries of red pill awareness and use my superior skills to game her. I was more successful than I was in the past, though I felt there is something missing.

Is this the typical scenario of Orbiters? Has my previous behavior forever branded me in Orbiterville despite how strong my game is currently? I'm looking for opinions and thoughts from our community to see what others think of these sort of situations. Any constructive discussion would be welcomed.

Once again, not looking for your "Cut the contact and move on" advice. That's not the point of this, I dont care about getting her. I want other members to learn and analyze these scenarios. Knowledge is Power.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gets off on your attention. She's sick. Cut off the attention and next time she calls, play a bit hard to get. Not to get something out of her, but to teach her a lesson. This girl needs a good "spanking" and why not a spanking, too. But first, the mental spank.

No progress towards ***** = no time and attention from you.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I'm not looking for advice on how to win the girl over, I could care less, I'm spinning 10+ plates. However, I am a seeker of knowledge, and we learn even from bad situations.

Scenario:

Met a girl online about 8 months ago. I was typical beta: needy, weak, insecure. We went out 3 times, turned the cheek to my kiss attempts, and then flaked. I got the hint, stopped contact. I discovered Red pill shortly afterwards, became a slayer.

Fast Forward to 2 months ago. She contacted me out of the blue via telephone. I cut the convo short and said, "Lets catch up over drinks". She flaked again, whatever, I didn't care too much.

Fast forward to 1 week ago. She calls again out of the blue. I say same thing, "I have a dinner to go to, lets catch up over drinks". I text her to set up the plan, we meet at a bar to have drinks. After drinks, we change the venue to 24/7 coffee shop for a few more hours.

I use ****y/funny to pass her sh1t tests, use more aggressive kino, but yet still, turns the cheek to the kiss. (These typical tactics are enough for me to kiss close with other plates). At the end of the night, she kisses me on the cheek and leaves.

I haven't contacted her since the date because I could care less. She doesnt have the qualities I'm looking for in someone I like to be with. But, I wanted to go out with her to test the boundaries of red pill awareness and use my superior skills to game her. I was more successful than I was in the past, though I felt there is something missing.

Is this the typical scenario of Orbiters? Has my previous behavior forever branded me in Orbiterville despite how strong my game is currently? I'm looking for opinions and thoughts from our community to see what others think of these sort of situations. Any constructive discussion would be welcomed.

Once again, not looking for your "Cut the contact and move on" advice. That's not the point of this, I dont care about getting her. I want other members to learn and analyze these scenarios. Knowledge is Power.
I’m going to say yes. The woman has that particular man branded as an orbiter until she sees social proof that you’re in fact changed from the initial interaction; touching different emotional pinpoints on her.
Once a woman has a man placed in a specific box, it can be difficult to get out in to a new one as she is seeking particular feelings.

Just as she didn’t have the qualities you ideally seek in a woman for something, the same would be true for you towards her.
Men become orbiters because they give interest, but those men didn’t tick her emotional boxes which could be anything under the sun.

In the end there is no point to try and get out of a box with someone. We place people in boxes non stop. And they tend to stay they as they generally do not change their behaviours which is correlated to their beliefs and habits. However, once those actually change tangibly, then they become a new person to us.

It’s like the geek that turns in to the hot stud who is a millionare. Different boxes at different times based on societal and gender values

Glassguy

Reaction score
Classic mega attention wh0re. Once she sees that she can have you, the thrill is gone. I had the exact same situation with a chick. Once I caved and agreed to meet up she would flake. And this is a chick that I banged consistently for 3 months prior.

The last time she tried to reach out I shut it down and told her I wasnt interested. She was shocked because she isnt used to rejection.

Cut your losses, tell her to fvck off for wasting your time and move on to other women who aren't toxic.

This is the type of woman that will plan all week to meet up with 5 guys and decide her best option at the last minute and flake on the rest. Dont be that guy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
She gets off on your attention. She's sick. Cut off the attention and next time she calls, play a bit hard to get. Not to get something out of her, but to teach her a lesson. This girl needs a good "spanking" and why not a spanking, too. But first, the mental spank.

LL says Do this^.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

True to form. It's always easy to discern the true progressive DJ from the wannabes.

Don't mistake it for a skill, it's the mindset, the skills should come after.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wasted your time going out with her. Once a woman rejects you, It’s over forever. She can’t erase her previous impression of you.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a chick I've been to coffee like 5 times with. Always hits me up first, always flirts with me, always friendzones me if I make a move. Always b*tching that she's single too.

Really f*cking annoying.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You wasted your time going out with her. Once a woman rejects you, It’s over forever. She can’t erase her previous impression of you.
I don’t think that’s necessarily true. I’ve banged girls whom I previously been rejected with before.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a chick I've been to coffee like 5 times with. Always hits me up first, always flirts with me, always friendzones me if I make a move. Always b*tching that she's single too.

Really f*cking annoying.
And then we have to listen to you b!tch because apparently you’ve learned nothing from this site? What are you doing!? Five coffee dates? Buuuuuddddyyy

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the typical scenario of Orbiters? Has my previous behavior forever branded me in Orbiterville despite how strong my game is currently?
Not sure she fits neatly into a box, but it does sound like attention seeking/orbiter stuff. She might just be rejecting your advances because she has active plates. Maybe she's trying to branch swing. Maybe she's just after attention. Maybe she's a virgin, has terrible social skills and massive anxiety about any sort of intimacy, especially physical. Really hard to know for sure. It is why the advice is don't try to figure it out and spin plates because sometimes it just doesn't make sense. Kudos for experimenting, I used to love doing that back when I got into the red pill. Putting stuff to the test is how you know what's true and what isn't.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then we have to listen to you b!tch because apparently you’ve learned nothing from this site? What are you doing!? Five coffee dates? Buuuuuddddyyy
Lol, to be fair this was last year. I'm not b*tching, I blanked her when she was messaging me a couple of months back.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a fling with a gal that was like this. It was like "friends" to "lovers" at the flick of a switch. The key is that after she gave me the initial cheek-turning, I let her do all the pursuing: she would text me to get together, not the other way around. Oh, and being busy every now & then when she wants to get together goes a long way.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
turn her down next time

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BEING a DJ is different than acting like one.

I can act like a monkey, but that doesn't make me one.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Classic attention wh0re.

She rejected you already, first impressions are lasting.

Sorry, she's flaking because Chad and Tyrone hit her up and ticked her emotional boxes. You didn't, so you're either a beta attention bank or useless to her.

When a woman rejects your advances, she just wants you friendzoned, or as an orbiter.

Next time, flake on her or reject her. Or ignore her. Women aren't used to being rejected.

I ain't got no fückin' time for time wasting toxic bytche$ to be around me, and neither should you. If she's annoying you, block her.

Case closed.