Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is obviously playing games, what should my next move be

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
Shes been showing interest for months, 3 months ago i added her on fb, chatted her up, she seemed cool and interested, a couple weeks later she blocked me on messenger, saw me on campus, unblocked me and sent me a " Hi we should meet" i told her yeah sure why not .
i messsaged her the next day to meet and she was already on her way home, the day after that messaged her again and she was like " iam sorry iam already on the bus on my way home, but we will meet through chance " i just said ... " yeah i guess" . ( it got pretty fishy and i knew something was wrong ) .

a month went by and one night while hanging out with some friends at a bar, guess who shows up ? that same chick with a dude , she saw me and got super confused, pretended to not see me but her eyes were on me the entire night ... i just let it go and moved on, but the story doesnt end here a couple weeks after i saw her at that bar we ran into each other on campus ( well more precisly walked up to me and said hi ) and she asked what i was doing and wanted to sit with me (Which we did for a couple hours, and she told me half of her life story ) .... after that i was like " game on " , so i waited a week and invited her to have a cup of coffee with me to which she happily agreed, then next morning she texted me saying shes sorry she couldnt wake up early (11 is not early but sure whatever ) i said its cool ,and thats it ( had classes so she was plan B ,not really my main event ) .

two weeks after that me and a couple friends went to get some beer and after we paid on our way out of the supermarket, guess who's the cashier right by the exit ? yep that chick, she seemed happy to see me and had this wide smile across her face (i just said hey and kept going) .... she messaged me an hour later saying she was thinking about me and stuff ... i teased her a little, asked her about the dude she was with to which she replied " hes no one, its not a big deal no worries" and even agreed to meet me at this park ... next day when we were supposed to meet i texted telling her i will there at 7 pm not 6 pm and her response was " i am sorry, i promissed my friend yesterday to give her a ride to school and i wont be able to make it ... but next time i will make sure to come " i said sure and that was it ..... yesterday she texted me asking if i was on campus and where i was (implying she wants to meet me) but when i told her she never answered back ...

Now heres the thing, i understand iam probably her back up plan or side dude who adds some action to her boring routine, i know all of you are saying " dude wtf ? why you keep talking to her block her a$$ and move on " and youre right but again she is not my main plate shes basically a side project, whether it works out or not has no actual effect on me dating other chicks ( already have someone else i am talking to and should meet in a couple days) ....... shes the one reaching out to me every once in a while yet never actually "does" she just "talks" ... next time she texts me (if she does) iam planning or telling her to chill and stop acting like iam her plan B or some guy that wants to marry her, and to take it easy and have fun and that iam not her "best friend" and i dont do that , also will hint that if she keeps playing games then its time to stop whatever the f*Ck is going on .

thoughts ?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start dating other women and forget about her.

Literally the answer to every situation like this is the same. Stop investing any energy in this woman and start using your energies to find and date other women who are already highly interested in you.

And dont stop at one..keep going until you have 3 or 4 plates you can bang on a regular basis and then start upgrading from there until one of them shows she is worth being in an LTR with if that is what you want.

80% of the new posts on this board have the following 2 major blunders:

1) Wasting time and energy on less than highly INTERESTED women
2) Trying to wife a woman the second she has sex with you.

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
Start dating other women and forget about her.

Literally the answer to every situation like this is the same. Stop investing any energy in this woman and start using your energies to find and date other women who are already highly interested in you.

And dont stop at one..keep going until you have 3 or 4 plates you can bang on a regular basis and then start upgrading from there until one of them shows she is worth being in an LTR with if that is what you want.

80% of the new posts on this board have the following 2 major blunders:

1) Wasting time and energy on less than highly INTERESTED women
2) Trying to wife a woman the second she has sex with you.

i am not trying to wife any chick atm lol but yeah a lot of men seem to have that issue ... as for wasting energy and time, i try to minimize it as much as possible and iam already just talking to her when she reaches out to me so not wasting effort on this chick, i guess i should just not overanalyze it , i already have another girl iam talkin to as i mentioned and planning on finding more.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really don't care about her, why did you spend your time writing that post here? You do care.

Now, you're being treated like s#it and your reaction is like, "it's okay, we can try again".

Always judge her by her actions, not her words. You're wasting too much time and energy here.

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
If you really don't care about her, why did you spend your time writing that post here? You do care.

Now, you're being treated like s#it and your reaction is like, "it's okay, we can try again".

Always judge her by her actions, not her words. You're wasting too much time and energy here.
i dont want to date her, shes the one always texting me first and telling me i think about you and stuff, and judging by her actions i dont know why she keeps saying that, her words and actions are obviously different so my next move is tell her to cut the crap

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She seemed really into me, so I waited a week to text her."

That's not a direct quote, but I see that sh!t on sosuave all the time. I think it's a dumb idea. If a girl is NOT into you, then yes, wait a week and check back. But she's already into you! That step has been accomplished. Get her alone and fvck her is the next thing to do, not ignoring her for a week or two. If you've ever had a sales job, there is no wrong time for the prospect to make the buying decision. If a presentation normally takes two hours, and the prospect jumps up and says 'I'll buy it!' one hour into it, do you tell him to sit down and shut up because you're not done talking? Of course not, but that is what guys are doing by pretending to be aloof to girls who are obviously already interested.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asked her about the dude she was with
why do you care?
and she is asking.. why does he care? If he "cares", he must want me but no balls to just hit me up... no confidence.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She seemed really into me, so I waited a week to text her."

That's not a direct quote, but I see that sh!t on sosuave all the time. I think it's a dumb idea. If a girl is NOT into you, then yes, wait a week and check back. But she's already into you! That step has been accomplished. Get her alone and fvck her is the next thing to do, not ignoring her for a week or two. If you've ever had a sales job, there is no wrong time for the prospect to make the buying decision. If a presentation normally takes two hours, and the prospect jumps up and says 'I'll buy it!' one hour into it, do you tell him to sit down and shut up because you're not done talking? Of course not, but that is what guys are doing by pretending to be aloof to girls who are obviously already interested.
Yeah this is the stuff im talking about when guys learn "rules". They use them with no context ane more often then not use then wrongly and apply then to situations they shouldnt be applied to.

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
Dont jump to conclusions guys i had an exam and she had work so forn5-6 days neither of us had any free time and i knew thursday we will both be at uni thats why i wanited a week not cause iam trying to play.it cool ...

As for the confidence its not a matter of confidence i tried meeting her 3 times and even asked her directly whats with the guy shes dealing with and iam pushing to meet face to face obviously iam not shy nor lacking in that department.... the thing is iam either her back up plan... attention source (even though iam giving her none) or sh needs to be stimulated more and understand if she doesnt get her sh!t together she will never be with me

Either way i wasted enough time on her .. off to the next

Glassguy

Reaction score
Dont jump to conclusions guys i had an exam and she had work so forn5-6 days neither of us had any free time and i knew thursday we will both be at uni thats why i wanited a week not cause iam trying to play.it cool ...

As for the confidence its not a matter of confidence i tried meeting her 3 times and even asked her directly whats with the guy shes dealing with and iam pushing to meet face to face obviously iam not shy nor lacking in that department.... the thing is iam either her back up plan... attention source (even though iam giving her none) or sh needs to be stimulated more and understand if she doesnt get her sh!t together she will never be with me

Either way i wasted enough time on her .. off to the next
Your next move should be nothing but silence. Period.

And never make excuses for some chick who is blowing you off. Its black and white in the dating world and her having a bf or not, this chick isnt into you.

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
Your next move should be nothing but silence. Period.

And never make excuses for some chick who is blowing you off. Its black and white in the dating world and her having a bf or not, this chick isnt into you.
Iam sure she doesnt love me since love takes time to develop and doesnt happen after a couple interactions
Iam also sure she doesnt think iam a great friend since i never implied i wanna be her friend and i have asked her out and made it obvious iam not into the whole "lets be friends" thing , plus we never had that much of a deep connection for her to think " dam he's a such a good friend i wanna keep him !!".

Logic is kinda uselss with women but if i were to look at this logically, there is only one explanation and one only : She simply finds me physically appealing and wants me yet unsure if its a good idea to actually get with me ... iam not giving excuses and i do agree with you on that one, if she admits she done something wrong okay cool but i ain't giving a girl ideas for excuses or making up scenarions of why she couldnt do this or that .

I also think its black and white, she either likes you or she doesnt ... i am going with she does, even if just physically, even if just a little bit but she does ... now what am i going to do now ? nothing iam chatting this new girl up and i am supposed to meet her in the next few days

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She chatted you, blocked you, met you on campus, unblocked you and said you two should meet up.

Run to the hills, mate. This chick is not what you're looking for.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iam sure she doesnt love me since love takes time to develop and doesnt happen after a couple interactions
Iam also sure she doesnt think iam a great friend since i never implied i wanna be her friend and i have asked her out and made it obvious iam not into the whole "lets be friends" thing , plus we never had that much of a deep connection for her to think " dam he's a such a good friend i wanna keep him !!".

Logic is kinda uselss with women but if i were to look at this logically, there is only one explanation and one only : She simply finds me physically appealing and wants me yet unsure if its a good idea to actually get with me ... iam not giving excuses and i do agree with you on that one, if she admits she done something wrong okay cool but i ain't giving a girl ideas for excuses or making up scenarions of why she couldnt do this or that .

I also think its black and white, she either likes you or she doesnt ... i am going with she does, even if just physically, even if just a little bit but she does ... now what am i going to do now ? nothing iam chatting this new girl up and i am supposed to meet her in the next few days
Except this isnt how things work in the real world...guys chicks find hot are the ones taking them out behind dumpsters at the clubs or in the closet or in the bathrooms
and railing them while their boyfriends are inside or at home. Or inviting them over when their parents or roommates are gone and trying to seduce them.

How do i know? One of my buddies is one of these guys and I cant even tell you the amount of random sex he has gotten when we have been out at clubs in the past. If they find you hot they WILL find a way to fvck you or at the very least make it known they want to NOW.

If this isn't happening sorry to burst your bubble they dont find you as hot as you find yourself.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL This b1tch is such a huge waste of time. Read your original post, but make believe it's someone else writing it. Phukin ridiculous! Come on, man.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You like her a lot. You’re holding out for her because you feel that you two have a special connection of some sort. I know the feeling because the same situation happened to me yeeears back.
But when push comes to shove, she never came through on anything.

She’s disrespecting you hard, man. There’s nothing here except her spinning circles around you and you’re gladly entertaining her and ardently orbiting her. She’s not interested in you at all and she’s definitely not your side plate. She’s not even your friend!! She nails on you non stop! That’s horrible

Do not have a conversation wth her saying you’re not her best friend, or want to get married like you stated in the end of your post. She isn’t even thinking about you in a sexual way. That conversation would be pointless and make you look even weaker.
She’s not gaming you, she’s just using you to build her self-esteem. She doesn’t care about you or your feelings. It never started well, the process has been taxing on you, and it certainly won’t end well. You’ll be the one hurt.
It’s clear you are hurting and fretting over it because you’ve posted this.

Just drop her man. If you see her, don’t engage.

Plus! Even if she is in to you. (Which she’s not) She’s seeing a guy and going out with other guys and telling those guys he’s no big deal. Just so she can get guys like you to do what you’re doing.
So therefore she would do the same thing to you if you started seeing her. That’s her character. Not good. No integrity. You’re not special to this specific girl, get that in your head.

Hard next. No questions about it.

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
Except this isnt how things work in the real world...guys chicks find hot are the ones taking them out behind dumpsters at the clubs or in the closet or in the bathrooms
and railing them while their boyfriends are inside or at home. Or inviting them over when their parents or roommates are gone and trying to seduce them.

How do i know? One of my buddies is one of these guys and I cant even tell you the amount of random sex he has gotten when we have been out at clubs in the past. If they find you hot they WILL find a way to fvck you or at the very least make it known they want to NOW.

If this isn't happening sorry to burst your bubble they dont find you as hot as you find yourself.
so your buddy f*Cks wasted chicks behind dumpsters ... okay sounds legit, thats not skill thats pure luck, find a drunk chick and she will do the rest, i dont go to clubs , and in my many years of hitting the bars and the few times i actually went to clubs never actually met or seen anyone f*cking anyone in the alley behind said bar/ club ... iam here asking for genuine advice, how to deal with sober , 21 years old, fully functional college student that you see during the day and is not sh*T faced wasted behind a bar, thats the question , so far the answers i got were " youre ugly" , " youre beta" ,," i f*Ck girls like that daily " yet no actualy proof just nonesense, guys bragging and acting all tough online but in real life they are probably rich or dont have half the success they claim they're having , iam 100% confident in my looks, whether you like it or not that is irrelevant to what iam asking, i have nothing, literally nothing if i werent a good looking guy ( iam not the kind to brag but i have to tell you this ) no girl and i mean literally no girl would ever want me, yet i had 2 gfs, and boths admitted they loved me, on the 3 vacations i went on to europe chicks were approaching me and hitting on me, a stunning german chick spent 4 hours with me ... iam sure she could find somoene "better looking" in a club with at least another 100 dudes .

I can f*Ck drunk girls at clubs, behind dumpsters, anywhere really, f*Cking a drunk girl is nothing, i had my fair share of attention from the ladies the few times i actually hit the club .... besides everyone is acting like girls are walking with their legs open waiting to be railed ... like dam ddues where you live ? this ain't disney world, slvts exist but 90% of girls will not fvck anything that moves and require some word if they're not sh*t faced drunk , a lot of guys seem to just ignore that, i see a lot of examples of easy lays yet no guy on this site actually talsk about scoring a normal, sober, functional and strong willed chick that had maybe 1 sexual partner in 22 years, now thats skill .

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
You like her a lot. You’re holding out for her because you feel that you two have a special connection of some sort. I know the feeling because the same situation happened to me yeeears back.
But when push comes to shove, she never came through on anything.

She’s disrespecting you hard, man. There’s nothing here except her spinning circles around you and you’re gladly entertaining her and ardently orbiting her. She’s not interested in you at all and she’s definitely not your side plate. She’s not even your friend!! She nails on you non stop! That’s horrible

Do not have a conversation wth her saying you’re not her best friend, or want to get married like you stated in the end of your post. She isn’t even thinking about you in a sexual way. That conversation would be pointless and make you look even weaker.
She’s not gaming you, she’s just using you to build her self-esteem. She doesn’t care about you or your feelings. It never started well, the process has been taxing on you, and it certainly won’t end well. You’ll be the one hurt.
It’s clear you are hurting and fretting over it because you’ve posted this.

Just drop her man. If you see her, don’t engage.

Plus! Even if she is in to you. (Which she’s not) She’s seeing a guy and going out with other guys and telling those guys he’s no big deal. Just so she can get guys like you to do what you’re doing.
So therefore she would do the same thing to you if you started seeing her. That’s her character. Not good. No integrity. You’re not special to this specific girl, get that in your head.

Hard next. No questions about it.

I dont love her lol, actually i dont remember ever having feelings for girls, i just wanna bang her, or at least see if i can, its not a matter of love its a matter of she is playing games and i like the drama, yes simply put i like that shes playing games and iam going to burst he bubble and make her choose, whether she chooses to actually get with me or not is irrelevant the relevant part is that i will corner her and i like that, sounds weird but i like cornering girls and making them tell me what they truly want, the last chick i done this to ( Who was acting like tis chick) turns out she actually has feelings for me " cute" ....

i have no interest in dating her or being in anything serious with her, iam not giving her attention or thinknig much about her, shes the one messaging me and talking to me i havent messaged her in months yet messaged me a few days ago, is she an attenion wh0re yep she probably is , is she using me to feel better about herself and feel sexier ? probably, do i care about all that if i get to make out with and bang her ? no not at all, not a single f*Ck given .

all the guys on here have this impression about me that iam some unattractive fat slob beta dude that cant finish a sentence without swearting and never had any girl looks my way .... iam the opposite iam the dude chicks walk up to and tell him "youre hot" iam not shy and iam confident enough to tell a girl to f*Ck off or corner her, iam not beta at all if things dont go my way it ain't happening her way either, why do i still talk to her ? simple, if you wanna bang someone you have to have somekind of connection with that person if you tell the girl to f*ck off chances are she will not be so thrilled about getting with you .... my friend is in the same situation as me and he is dating a girl who has a bf, is he serious about her ? nope

P.S : never talked with this chikc about marriage or relatiosnhips i just tease the sh*T out of her and do my thing