Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy asks if BF is around

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a while. Everyone I know thinks she is crazy at this point. I think she is uneducated bipolar.

She got upset Friday night because she was crabby and starving after work and claimed I had no food. I bought movie tickets online ($25) and right after she complained about how she has told me she prefers movies at home a week ago even though the night before she was looking forward to it! We finally cooked soup but she complained when I wanted to go out to eat.

Saturday she accused me of 'showing my true colours' out of nowhere ad grabbed all of her stuff in front of my dad and was about to leave. I convinced her to go with us but as soon as we got to the store she immediately left the car and bused home without saying goodbye. She then texts me at the bus station near her place an hour away and apologizes for her mood swings and then buses the hour plus back and meets with me.

Later that night, she pays for me at an expensive restaurant as discussed and gets super critical when I want her to wear a crown (her b day is coming up next week). I tell her it's for fun and to lighten up after she cuts me to the bone verbally. We then eat and have a better time and then a great time at the comedy club and have sex later. Resolved, right?

No. Sunday morning she grabs her shirt, food from the fridge and I'm confused because we go to church together and she seems happily cuddling against me. We got food poisoning but mine was almost unbearable so I am not being myself and beta. She seemed to get upset and wouldn't sit beside me at the meal but later met up with me and kissed+cuddled on her bed. She talked about going on a cruise together soon.

Monday she is kind of cold and replies in the afternoon saying she needs the gym but ehen i offer to go with her she says her mom is angry and doesnt wznt me around (?). Before we have met up ehen her parents dont want me over so this seems like an excuse and then disappears after she leaves work for 6h. Thanks me for aensing the menu for the rwstaurant we are going to for her bday coming up and Wishes me a good night and that is that. Yesterday she says great day but she has a sore throat and tries to ask if I'm busy and i cant reply cuz im in a movie and she reads my polite 2-3 texts but disappears for 3h again, returning to say hello and wishing that I am having a good evening. I said I am and ask about hers.. no reply to the text even though she is on fb chat a lot. Her friend likes our photos from Saturday and she herself says she is interested in an event.

Wished her a good night and went to bed staying calm. She seems very reserved and it feels off. At 6am she thanks me and hopes I slept well last night. I thanked her and asked if she was going to choir practice .. she was on fb chat but didn't reply to my text. She is absent minded frequently so it could mean nothing at all.

If she doesn't want to hangout at all then I know it's done. I've never heard of a girl taking their belongings from a boyfriend'shouse before and NOT breaking up. Slow fade away?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GOD!! Get a life dude and kick this CVNT to the curb!

I only read your last post but that's enough for me to want to smash this bytch in the face... She's scum... Leave her and know that no matter how much it sucks to be alone, being ALONE is still better than being with a piece of shyt like her!

Reactions: Von

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get it.

In this whole thread, you've exhibited nothing but AFC behavior. Attempting to impress her. Long story short, she is going to leave you, it's a matter of when not if, unless you change your frame, which you obviously have no intention of doing.

She's been stringing you along, letting you get "intimate" with her, hahaha, just to keep someone there until she finds someone better.

Good luck, dude. Come back when you truly want to listen.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong in a guy asking a girl anything actually.

What's wrong is when a girl is already taken but entertains other man texts. That's her being disrespectful to the relationship.

A woman in love will respect her man and knows her boundaries.

This relationship is lopsided in her favor.
If she doesn't slap that crap away immediately, be worried if you are in a committed relationship with her. If you are not in a committed relationship with her, demote her to plate status and find other chicks to pound away on.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
U r 35 yrs old brother, wtf is wrong with you?

By that age ur balls should be thicked skinned and as hard as titanium - kick her out man, she's only 22 and yet she has you by the balls.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maintain your frame. The chick could be immature or it's a chit test.

My ex would paint these scenarios to see my reaction. She noticed that I wouldn't bite, so she would get tired of it and would ask me why I wouldn't get jealous. :rolleyes:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his perception about love are skewed, pls go seek a theraphist man. do it now.

PD love to prey on somebody with unresolved issues.

Last edited:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, just marry her. You'll have her forever.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Yeah, she has been through some ****ty ex's and a crappy last 2 years but there is so much pessimism in this thread it makes me wonder.

It's all good. She tried to pull the,'No more sex, EVER' card the other day and I didnt even flinch. Now she is getting really wild around my house and we had a good time last night.

She's 22. She has options. That **** happened in the first month or so of the relationship when girls have 0% invested in any guy. She has been on much better behaviour when she isn't stressed out and has a lot of marriage-qualities. I have received so much ****ty advice both on and offline that I swear most people don't understand how relationships ebb and flow.

She is seriously considering marriage and I wouldn't turn that down since I have no reason to think she ever met up with this guy since she spends all of her free time with me or her family.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guitaronfire411 Senior Don Juan

this resume... lots of experience, but no promotions. you are not getting the job done