Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OkCupid sucks...But I'm low on options

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the primary immigration of the city of Toronto. So basically, "Chinatown" on steroids. So there are VERY few people of my kind for at least a good 50km. And people here are strictly community based. The Chinese are seen chilling with strictly other Chinese people. Same with East Indians...And there is little else.
You come 10 feet of a creature (a woman...) here and it starts hissing like a ****ing snake. And I know it ain't me cuz it's normal. So until I figure out how to get around I'm gonna have to give online dating another shot. I guess what I'm asking is...Anything I can do to make my profile stand out well?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okcupid is a waste of time and money since they changed the rules. Switch to Match and just shoot some e-mails out and see what comes back. If you just want to get you d!ck wet, you can test POF or Tinder. Just be aware of the high probability of an STD from those sewer rats.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just stop with OLD. Everyone wants it easy but ends up with no real life skills.

Go out and meet women. Hone ur skills. Success is a series of failures.

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okcupid is a waste of time and money since they changed the rules. Switch to Match and just shoot some e-mails out and see what comes back. If you just want to get you d!ck wet, you can test POF or Tinder. Just be aware of the high probability of an STD from those sewer rats.
POF? I'm surprised people are still using that site truth be told.

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop with OLD. Everyone wants it easy but ends up with no real life skills.

Go out and meet women. Hone ur skills. Success is a series of failures.
No doubt, the hard part is finding a good mingle spot since it won't be anywhere to my area. But I have to admit. Living in a city so big, when I AM out, it's rather thrilling to explore the urban jungle.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you want quality or just something to waste time on? online woman on these sites are good enough to waste time, you are as good as your pics.

if you want to meet more woman I recomend you go out more, gym is not the best but can work, try to od a hobby you need to go outside and do something, having a big social circle helps, or just sarge around, but for real stop caring you can't pull woman online, that means ****ing nothing, better search for *****s online at least they are cheapers then these pof ones

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
you want quality or just something to waste time on? online woman on these sites are good enough to waste time, you are as good as your pics.

if you want to meet more woman I recomend you go out more, gym is not the best but can work, try to od a hobby you need to go outside and do something, having a big social circle helps, or just sarge around, but for real stop caring you can't pull woman online, that means ****ing nothing, better search for *****s online at least they are cheapers then these pof ones
Where in the way of location would you recommend for an artist? Libraries maybe? Art galleries?...I'm open to ideas :)It's true that I would prefer going out. Cold approaches are terrifying though. And I'll need to go out of my way since there's nothing local.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I can get laid on OKcupid, anyone can!

While cold approaches are intimidating, there is a reason that guys who do it get laid more than others.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use every online dating platform available. Also search speed dating events, toastmasters, meetup groups, networking events, conventions, yoga or dance classes, and anything else where the female to male ratio is more favorable.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have previewed nearly all of them in the past 5-6 months, and it's got the most activity in my area. Of course, they always say we are a little backwards around here in these parts. I'm pretty rural compared to many of ya.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually get laid alot from Tagged.com, especially when I travel

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about the photos.
i disagree

"Hello! I Liked your profile and words you put there.. Soon I am in Finland, so if I am your “taste” let’s get friendly)"

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is mostly full of women who like to BS and time-waste in my experience. Lots of girls will send you a few messages and then ghost.

You can even get their numbers, arrange a date, and then they'll ghost. Lots of guys on here like to say stuff like "That's 'cos she found sum1 moar alpha LOL!!!" but the simple fact of the matter is a good 60-70% of girls on free dating sites aren't even looking to date (maybe with the exception of if they see a guy they 100% can't resist but that relies on you being exactly their type).

I know really hot girls in RL that have been on Tinder/PoF/OKC for over a year and have done nothing but whinge that they haven't been on a date for 2 years. They just go on these sites, browse, chat s**t and string guys along because it gives them a nice big ego mast*rbatory session. They just like knowing that they have loads of guys chasing them and messaging them. It's the same ego-trip they exert when collecting orbiters.

The biggest focus is on your photos, so they need to be borderline-unrealistically good. Apparently even male models get a ~4% match rate on Tinder and that's considered "excellent". Which to me is BS - in all honesty you're better off taking up a hobby where you'll meet new people, learn some sort of skill (martial arts, dancing, music etc.) and meet some hot chix. If there aren't hot girls there, befriend the girls you don't fancy and party with them. They'll almost certainly have friends you'll find attractive.

Online dating honestly knocks 6-7 points of attraction off a guy. Girls who would be begging to date you in RL will regard you as a 3/10, and 20 stone 5"5' girls will consider you an equal. It's ridiculous.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is mostly full of women who like to BS and time-waste in my experience. Lots of girls will send you a few messages and then ghost.

You can even get their numbers, arrange a date, and then they'll ghost. Lots of guys on here like to say stuff like "That's 'cos she found sum1 moar alpha LOL!!!" but the simple fact of the matter is a good 60-70% of girls on free dating sites aren't even looking to date (maybe with the exception of if they see a guy they 100% can't resist but that relies on you being exactly their type).

I know really hot girls in RL that have been on Tinder/PoF/OKC for over a year and have done nothing but whinge that they haven't been on a date for 2 years. They just go on these sites, browse, chat s**t and string guys along because it gives them a nice big ego mast*rbatory session. They just like knowing that they have loads of guys chasing them and messaging them. It's the same ego-trip they exert when collecting orbiters.

The biggest focus is on your photos, so they need to be borderline-unrealistically good. Apparently even male models get a ~4% match rate on Tinder and that's considered "excellent". Which to me is BS - in all honesty you're better off taking up a hobby where you'll meet new people, learn some sort of skill (martial arts, dancing, music etc.) and meet some hot chix. If there aren't hot girls there, befriend the girls you don't fancy and party with them. They'll almost certainly have friends you'll find attractive.

Online dating honestly knocks 6-7 points of attraction off a guy. Girls who would be begging to date you in RL will regard you as a 3/10, and 20 stone 5"5' girls will consider you an equal. It's ridiculous.
Naw, you're just doing it wrong my friend.

Online dating is about volume, persistence, and having the best photos. If you know they focus on photos, why not spend some $$$ and get it professionally done so you stand out?

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
U suggest you to try pof.com or tinder.com, for me okCupid sucks...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. I'm witnessing it now. A young just turned 20 year old at work shows me her dating banter and a guy calling her "ugly" cause he's butthurt. She, all the while, HAS a boyfriend deployed in Afghanistan, and another "boyfriend" drug dealer (Hispanic, she's white/blue-eyed blonde), and attempts to make boyfriends out of my co-workers and is always looking at one of my co-worker's instagram etc etc while on the job. She tells another girl who's been there longer that she can't tell her what to do in her job. She's Constantly talking about EVERYBODY, and tells me what other people say about me. A lot of these girls Already got boyfriends and are just jacking with guys online.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean they change the rules?

( could you please explain the rule changes?)

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it seems weird...

I got drunk and joined OKC and it's a **** show. ALL the women are really low quality and I never really got any messages back. not to mention the platform is ****ing ****.