Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone wants the quick fix

U

user43770

Urbanyst loves mentioning money, but he should be talking about SPENDING MONEY. Because that's the only way money is going to help you get laid. With this mindset, you have to show women that you have money, which entails driving an expensive car, wearing expensive clothes and living in an upscale residence.

If you're spending your money on such extravagancies, odds are you're never going to be rich.

Everybody needs money to live, and most of us work jobs that we don't particularly like in order to get it. We spend the only time that we have in this world doing something that, if given the choice, we'd rather not.

Spending money to get laid is a waste of your life, in my opinion. All it does is prolong your retirement and keep you enslaved to the system...a system that hopes you spend your money on cars, clothes and keeping up with the Jones. Blowing your money makes you easy to control.

Not everyone can have looks - if you do you're a step up - but anybody can develop social status and game. All you have to do is work at it. And by focusing on these things you can save your money, invest it and retire sooner than the rest of the sheep.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People on this forum don't get that I am a student of "game". I read the PUA books and all that sh*t in high school and college. And sure I pulled HOT women here and there too. But it wasn't until I started making good MONEY and elevated my STATUS that I saw a real boost in my DATING OPTIONS.
Isn't it possible that your increased options were a result of a variety of improvements as you got older and more mature? Improvements that included, but were not limited to, MONEY and STATUS?

I say this because when I got into my 30s, I started to see the kind of results with women that I was really wanting. When I started out dating, in high school and early 20s, I was an absolute mess. But I slowly was trying to improve my life, improving my social skills, my emotional maturity, my career, building my body, my skills, my interests. I don't think any one of those things was the magic bullet for me, it seemed to be the overall combination that had a positive effect. Everything was getting better at once, so it's hard to say exactly what was making the most difference.

I will say that when I started making good money, it was a big boost of confidence for me. Because when I was younger it seemed like most of my friends were making better money than I was, and I struggled to catch up. It made me feel like I wasn't as good. Men of my time took a lot of their confidence from how well they were able to support themselves - I get the feeling some of that has changed a bit. But when I was able to turn that around, it did a lot for my self esteem, because I had set some goals, and worked hard to achieve them.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Women consider me to be a good looking guy and I've already made $20,000 so far this year... and it's not even the end of February yet.

@Amante Silvestre How do you make so much money so quickly?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up with a dad that worked for the government in a powerful position. He was constantly in the public eye. Always had his name in the newspaper. People would even try and use me to get to my dad. Whenever someone called the police on me for doing something wrong, the police would first call my dad letting him know that they had a complaint and I needed to lay low for a while. The majority of the time when I got pulled over for speeding, running stop signs, driving reckless, I never got a ticket.....all because my dad had LMS and the ones who do or associated with get preferential treatment.

All the time women were hitting on my dad. And here he is happily married with 2kids. Women didn't care. Some did it right in front of my mom.

So I witnessed first hand the doors that opened because my dad had looks/money/status. I even benefited from it. Men and women made it a point to associate themselves with him. Some were users, but there were also good people who were attracted to him. Everybody wants to be with a winner!

A friend of mine who plays NFL football got a free $500 voucher to a restaurant because of who he was. The owner just walked up and gave it to him.

The HB9's and 10's get free drinks at most of the bars they go to. I was lucky enough to date a HB9 once that showed me first hand at more than one bar. She had a few hot friends that also got that deal.

I used to hang out at a $trip club where a famous rock band frequented. Whenever these guys showed up, they had a special roped off area to keep the general public at a distance. The $trippers made a beeline to these guys as soon as they walked in the front door. The club never charged these guys either. The rock bands limo stayed parked all night directly
in front of the building. These guys would take a few girls out to their limo for sex and a few lines of coke. No one else got that kind of preferred treatment.

Yep Urbanyst might go a bit overboard pushing his view point, but I think those that have never lived in the world of LMS will never fully understand how powerful it is and tend to down play it. Spitting out good game only gets you so far. Its so much easier when you have looks, money, and status. I'm not the guy who likes all of that attention and I certainly don't put myself in that category, but I've been fortunate enough to participate and witness what really goes on in that world.
What a great bunch of examples!

Problem: how many people can actually be this famous? Only the top 0.001% can be the top 0.001%. That’s a very minuscule amount of the population. If everyone could play in the NFL, it wouldn’t be such a big deal. I mean hey, I get what you’re saying. It’s like you still have to try to get yourself to that point. But just like how looks is partially genetic, so is your position in life. Read the book Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. It’s not all just hard work. Some things are just by chance because you were at the right place at the right time. People talk about how great Steve Jobs was but they forget that when he asked David Packard and William Hewlett-Packard (founders of HP) for some parts to build a computer with, they just gave it to him like it was no big deal. Try emailing a letter to Bill Gates asking for computer parts and see if you get a response.

A lot of it is by chance and shouldn’t be focused on. Michael Phelps is the most decorated Olympian of all time but has several genetic mutations where his blood circulation is greatly more enhanced than he average man tobwhere he produces 1/9 the amount of lactic acid as a normal man working just as hard. His hands and feet are slightly more webbed too, and his lung capacity is 40% larger than a man of the same stature. Many Olympic swimmers have a greater arm span than their height but the kings and blood circulations mutations? No. There’s stuff you just can’t help. The dude was MADE for it. There’s so many others out there where it’s the same way. There is this Indian man who basically was an oil company owner. He started the same way my dad did. I asked my dad why he wasn’t as financially huge as this guy and he said because that Indian man came to the US before he did and got a headstart on business before the government started placing restrictions to steal more money from people who want to own a business.

I trained at a facility that also trained Randy Moss. The dude would eat a whole tub of fried chicken from KFC with some mashed potatoes and gravy Saturday night before a game and would be able to run just fine. Fastest he ever ran on a treadmill was just shy of 30 mph, which is faster than Usain Bolt’s world record btw. It’s just unofficial since it wasn’t in a real race.

A lot of it is just by chance just like how looks partially are. That’s why it should NOT be focused on.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I thought this site was about telling guys how to gain the highest possible SMV for better success with women.

But when guys like me talk about ways to raise your SMV by improving your looks, MONEY and status.. everyone gets uncomfortable.

I mean... are most of you people blue pill or something? Tell a guy to improve his "game" and that's fine. Tell a guy to make more MONEY and that's a problem? LOL.

When someone says improve your "game" no one comes back at them with sh*t like.. "Well I know a guy with no game who gets HOT women anyway". But this is the horse sh*t I get when I tell guys to make more MONEY and improve their looks and status.

I think it boils down to most of you are lazy as f*ck and want a quick fix. Easier to learn a bunch of PUA tricks and hit the streets right away. Improving your looks, MONEY and status takes years of hard work.

Sorry but having high SMV is your ticket to consistent access to HOT women as dating options. There is no way around it. You have to open the door before you even have a chance to showcase your "game". Don't you get it?

Get off your lazy asses and raise your SMV. Then you'll do fine with basic social skills. Jesus...

depends what you need. do u really need high SMV for steady sex? not, just a little bit. do women need high SMV for steady sex or relationships? not at all

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a great bunch of examples!

Problem: how many people can actually be this famous? Only the top 0.001% can be the top 0.001%. That’s a very minuscule amount of the population. If everyone could play in the NFL, it wouldn’t be such a big deal. I mean hey, I get what you’re saying. It’s like you still have to try to get yourself to that point. But just like how looks is partially genetic, so is your position in life. Read the book Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. It’s not all just hard work. Some things are just by chance because you were at the right place at the right time. People talk about how great Steve Jobs was but they forget that when he asked David Packard and William Hewlett-Packard (founders of HP) for some parts to build a computer with, they just gave it to him like it was no big deal. Try emailing a letter to Bill Gates asking for computer parts and see if you get a response.

A lot of it is by chance and shouldn’t be focused on. Michael Phelps is the most decorated Olympian of all time but has several genetic mutations where his blood circulation is greatly more enhanced than he average man tobwhere he produces 1/9 the amount of lactic acid as a normal man working just as hard. His hands and feet are slightly more webbed too, and his lung capacity is 40% larger than a man of the same stature. Many Olympic swimmers have a greater arm span than their height but the kings and blood circulations mutations? No. There’s stuff you just can’t help. The dude was MADE for it. There’s so many others out there where it’s the same way. There is this Indian man who basically was an oil company owner. He started the same way my dad did. I asked my dad why he wasn’t as financially huge as this guy and he said because that Indian man came to the US before he did and got a headstart on business before the government started placing restrictions to steal more money from people who want to own a business.

I trained at a facility that also trained Randy Moss. The dude would eat a whole tub of fried chicken from KFC with some mashed potatoes and gravy Saturday night before a game and would be able to run just fine. Fastest he ever ran on a treadmill was just shy of 30 mph, which is faster than Usain Bolt’s world record btw. It’s just unofficial since it wasn’t in a real race.

A lot of it is just by chance just like how looks partially are. That’s why it should NOT be focused on.
The glory of capitalism is that anyone can get rich off of anything, see bitcoin, notch the billionaire creator of minecraft, pewdiepie the youtuber with like 50 million subscribers that is a millionaire, etc.

There's always a chance of getting rich or famous if you find a way, the trick is realizing that the rat race is probably not the way.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The glory of capitalism is that anyone can get rich off of anything, see bitcoin, notch the billionaire creator of minecraft, pewdiepie the youtuber with like 50 million subscribers that is a millionaire, etc.

There's always a chance of getting rich or famous if you find a way, the trick is realizing that the rat race is probably not the way.
It’s nigh on impossible nowadays to actually make it big though. That’s why I especially hate the overhype with LMS. Especially the money portion. If you are *ACTUALLY* making a ****load of cash with a STEADY job, then you don’t have time to do anything for yourself. 60 hours a week is the bare lazyass minimum. It’s more upwards of around 80-100 hours a week if you truly are making bank. And that’s not living life. I’ve looked into this far too much to know. The only way to make it big like that is to get lucky nowadays which I really don’t like placing my bets on tbh.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s nigh on impossible nowadays to actually make it big though. That’s why I especially hate the overhype with LMS. Especially the money portion. If you are *ACTUALLY* making a ****load of cash with a STEADY job, then you don’t have time to do anything for yourself. 60 hours a week is the bare lazyass minimum. It’s more upwards of around 80-100 hours a week if you truly are making bank. And that’s not living life. I’ve looked into this far too much to know. The only way to make it big like that is to get lucky nowadays which I really don’t like placing my bets on tbh.
My plan was always to get an education that gets you an actual useful skill, not just something that teaches you how to work.

Something like engineering or computer science (almost anything STEM fits though)

This will fit 2 purposes

1. In your free time you can use your expertise to create something that makes you rich, a guy with a CS degree can create an app or a program that is really good and get loads of money that way. An engineer can design and patent an invention then sell it to a big company or start his own.

2. It gives you the option of being an indepedant contractor that charges a boat load of money and only has to work when he has a client (meaning you can still make engineer rates or software engineer rates without working engineer/computer scientist rates)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one ever got rich off a salary
Tell that to most surgeons living in their $5,000,000 homes lol. That’s a salary for ya.

Still not as much as they made in the 70s, 80s, and 90s though (if you were to divide it up by per hour that is).

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one ever got rich off a salary
Tell that to most surgeons living in their $5,000,000 homes lol. That’s a salary for ya.

Still not as much as they made in the 70s, 80s, and 90s though (if you were to divide it up by per hour that is).
The thing about salaries is that they can make you rich if you live right, but by the time most people have a high enough salary to earn a reasonable profit they have 1 trillion expenses (a house, a car, a wife, kids, etc.)

But if a man were to have a high salary while living in an apartment, no kids, not taking care of any housewife (doesn't mean he can't have a girl or many), gotten himself out of debt and no car unless necessary, he'd have loads of cash to trick out his bachelor pad with all sorts of cool stuff and go on 2+ vacations a year

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no idea how many rich men are beta as hell.
But such men will have women come out of the woodwork - sure, they might take him for half once they pump out a few kids, but they will be there (and after the kids are pumped out, such men will still have women come out of the woodwork, but the man can just string them along).

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about salaries is that they can make you rich if you live right, but by the time most people have a high enough salary to earn a reasonable profit they have 1 trillion expenses (a house, a car, a wife, kids, etc.)

But if a man were to have a high salary while living in an apartment, no kids, not taking care of any housewife (doesn't mean he can't have a girl or many), gotten himself out of debt and no car unless necessary, he'd have loads of cash to trick out his bachelor pad with all sorts of cool stuff and go on 2+ vacations a year
A rule of thumb that my father told me that I never forgot for some reason is $200,000. If you aren’t making that much a year, you aren’t going to have a very great easy life. $150,000 is bare minimum.

Now that may be my dad just talking since he has a 4 kids and a crazy wife who has her money disappear somewhere, but you know. Thing is it takes time to get there too if it’s salary. You gotta brownnose your way up the ladder. There’s no real way out. This is why I believe society is going to collapse soon, or some major event reworking it. Because life shouldn’t be this hard in terms of finances. I just don’t believe it.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls keys are SUBJECTIVE. One girl can have in mind a rich guy, no matter what. Another girl want a guy that make her feel feminine. Another can lay with a guy who just have something to smoke or drink. But in general, the higher value you have, including money, status and looks, things will be easier, and it is the TRUTH. I hate some guys who think that money is some kind of decease (just jealous guys...). No! It opens doors, not for all girls, but for A LOT it will. So, why to fight each other? Play your game and see what happens. I advocate that you will have more success if you rise all your value bars (physical, finances, intelligence (social, emotional, logic), knowledge(including some PUA things) and masculine behavior). If you think different, its ok. Follow YOUR way.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why bring that up. Most people work average jobs which is the point
Generalizations are bad because you have to look at everything. Especially if you want the easiest possible life.
Doctors, lawyers, stock brokers, CEOs, etc. start their careers on salary, but by the time they get to the point of living like that they essentially have their own practice, partnership, business, etc.

Even blue collar joes can follow that same path and make big money.

But you basically have to branch out; become an entrepreneur. I know a few people who have $1,000,000+ homes and none of them work as 9-5 employees on a salary.

BTW, you're not considered "rich" until you're worth at least 5-10 million, at least. You're considered upper class until then.
You can’t open up your own practice until you have enough money to retire really comfortably. By that point, you don’t even want to unless you have a real passion for it which most people don’t.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure many would agree with you on that. A friend of mine opened his own practice 15 years after obtaining his PhD. Even with the good money he made, I find it hard to believe he had enough to fund a comfortable 40+ year retirement just in that short span.

Regardless, the point was, you're not likely to own a $5,000,000 home on salary and cost of living raises.
Lol @ 40 years. I’m talking about today:

It was easier then than now. It’s not so much a private service as it is a big corporate money machine now. This is the issue. And it’s advancing so much now (just like technology) that it seems like we are going to be reaching closer and closer to a singularity in the near future. We’ll probably kill our selves before that happens but still lol.

Harder now than it was before. Even for *GASP* doctors.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A day job is good to have for the steady income and stability, but for me my real money comes from my independent work. Because I charge what I know I’m worth and not what someone else decides for me.

I have friends that are drug dealers that make as much or more bank than my friends that are doctors and lawyers. Then I have my contractor buddies that know all the tax and insurance loopholes that are well off

Everything in life is a game, Hard work matters regardless what you do. But if you’re not also cheating in some way, you’re losing. That’s reality
Clever observation ;)

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well money isn't easy to get
And it is HARDER when the guy only sit down to read PUA things and do NOTHING to make more or to improve SMV. It's the quick-fix story. Some changes can be quick and easy (like dress better), but others (buy a house, build the body, etc..) will take some time. I advocate that you should work on all the fronts and become as better as you can. Quick time, medium time and long time games. Play them all and see what happens. Like Pook said, remembering the lessons from Aristotle, success is an HABIT. What will you do TODAY, to have success in short time, medium time and long time games?

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Costs for their services would be so astronomically high that only the richest people in the world could afford their services.
Isn't that already what it's like? In america at least lol