Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Pendulum WILL Shift

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have been dabbling in some OLD lately and been meaning to post and make an observational note that isn't anything new. Especially to us 40+ guys. But it's quite funny and I want to talk about it:

How many of you have done OLD and heard the song and dance from a woman "We need to talk and get to know each other for a while before we ever meet"? You ask her out like a week later and she blows you off and clearly has no intensions of meeting you then, or possibly ever, because all you are for her is an attention tampon? Guys, especially you guys who are 20s & even 30s, hang in there. THIS will change.

I had two OLD convos today that went something like this:

HB 35yo: "So what are you here for?" (the classic line)
LL: "I go with the flow with whoever I meet here, and so should you. I would hate to see you loose out on the opportunity to meet me for the first time over a lame disagreement in our expectations."
HB 35yo: "Oh no I do not want that. In fact, I was going to tell you that if you aren't willing to meet me within a week, then forget it!"
LL: "Right on Sounds like we are on the same page"

HB 43yo "Hi how are you doing?"
(7 minutes go by, 7! As in S.E.V.E.N)
HB 43yo "Nevermind. You are obviously too busy to reply. Good luck".

Seriously guys.. This is a far out difference from the "we gotta talk and can't go out on a date until we have talked so much that were are each a 100% mind melt of each other"

So what is my point here? My point is that as women get older, their SMV is going down and they know it. Their time to still land decent men is tick tocking down the toilet. And they know it. And they want to get the show started as soon as possible. But you, as the man, have nothing but time, and options! This was the exact opposite of my OLD experiences in my 30s. Im actually 30lbs heavier than the last time I did OLD but I tell you what, I am making bank. I can't keep up with all of my GOOD options. It's crazy!!

If you are not seeing this already, give it time, and you will! YOUR time will come.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed a personal pattern on OLD with the woman I eventually end up fvcking.I always start the conversation for one thing,if a woman starts it with me I almost never get to smash it,also I talk on average for 10 days before the fvck meeting usually fvcking on the first date sometimes (most of the time ) there is no "date" I meet them at their house or something.I ALWAYS make sex the focus of my texting conversations after I get the number and they either ghost very quickly or keep talking and end up sexting.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very good observation. A mid 50s friend of mine (who is getting married for the first time, to a divorced, childless early 50s woman) has had such gals go crazy for not responding quickly enough to texts, etc. All the white, the 20s women I try to hit up on OLD might say hi and then not respond to anything.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is that as women get older, their SMV is going down and they know it.
That can be a double edged sword. Women who are in their mid-30s or older are much easier to date, but they know their time is short. They will want to rope you in quickly, and if they're desperate for one (more) kid, they'll do whatever it takes to nail you down.

When I did OLD, I was more interested in the new members because the chances are higher that they're not accustomed to using the platform solely for male attention. Those were usually the ones that I was able to score dates with. Unfortunately, they usually kept their profile up while we were dating because they enjoyed the massive amount of male attention.

OLD is good for a lay, but that's usually about it.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB 35yo: "So what are you here for?" (the classic line)
LL: "I go with the flow with whoever I meet here, and so should you. I would hate to see you loose out on the opportunity to meet me for the first time over a lame disagreement in our expectations."
HB 35yo: "Oh no I do not want that. In fact, I was going to tell you that if you aren't willing to meet me within a week, then forget it!"
LL: "Right on Sounds like we are on the same page"
Yeah the conversations are total nonsense I find. I've never had a good conversation within a dating app or platform.

I just move to get the numbers ASAP now, it's kind of my s*** test for them. If they get all arsey about me asking they're almost certainly just looking to ego stroke and timewaste, so it's no loss.

And if I get the number, the next s*** test is getting them on a date. Because lots of girls give numbers now when they're not interested at all, it's really odd. In years past getting the number was a sign of real interest, now 60% of the time they're not bothered and they'll just delete you.

What I find most ridiculous is how BS their profiles are. I've seen:

1. "Stop hitting on me for sex, I'm not here for that you scum!" --> Has her profile set to "casual only", and all her photos are her basically half nude.

2. "SEND ME A WITTY MESSAGE OR I'M NOT REPLYING." --> Has an empty profile and generic selfies, so there's nothing witty you can say to her with that to work with.

3. "I'm looking for a really decent guy who will treat me right. But if you're not 6'9" with a six pack, F*** OFF! Why are all guys so lame?"

4. "I'm a princess and I expect to be treated as such."

Shudder.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hardly can get aroused from a 30+ yrs old so awfully makes no difference to me.

Its not just the physical tone and fresh face, its the attitude mostly.

Anyway its good to hear that sooner or later they get served a taste of their own medicine even in OLD.

Kinda envy older guys who are attracted from older women.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trouble with OLD girls nowadays is scary STDs. It used to be a great source of easy seks. But I don't enjoy it wrapped so doesn't seem like it's worth the effort.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trouble with OLD girls nowadays is scary STDs. It used to be a great source of easy seks. But I don't enjoy it wrapped so doesn't seem like it's worth the effort.
What ??. your crazy... STD's have always been around.I have been with hundreds of women and have never used a condom once and have not caught anything...ever.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ??. your crazy... STD's have always been around.I have been with hundreds of women and have never used a condom once and have not caught anything...ever.
*That you know of.

That standard STI screening doesn't catch a lot of stuff that blood work would. Personally I wouldn't go bareback with a girl unless I knew she wasn't seeing anyone else. And even then, if she's cheating you have no idea what Chad has given her.

I think people are too easy with going without protection, personally. It's why we're getting really nasty drug-resistant syphillis and stuff now.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*That you know of.

That standard STI screening doesn't catch a lot of stuff that blood work would. Personally I wouldn't go bareback with a girl unless I knew she wasn't seeing anyone else. And even then, if she's cheating you have no idea what Chad has given her.

I think people are too easy with going without protection, personally. It's why we're getting really nasty drug-resistant syphillis and stuff now.
Nope...try again, I have been completely checked out and am clean as a whistle,about 20 years ago I used a condom one time and didn't like it,vowed I would never use one again.A friend of mine fvcked a woman with herpes bareback tons of times and caught nothing.I personally think now the whole thing is overblown.I have only had 4 prego scares but they were all from BPD's so I knew they were false alarms.