Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Christianity is a False Religion (just like all of them)

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
I know my Bible fairly well and this is Christianity in a nutsell:

"The belief that the creator of the universe fvcked a teenage girl, and that their bastard son's murder eliminated a long-time curse started because a woman was tricked into eating a magic piece of fruit by a talking snake."

That's the essence of Christianity.

What I'd like to know is how "red pill" thinkers can be conned by such myth and delusion?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can't be false since alot of people believe in it.

You have issues with Christianity they are legitimate.

People believe in it... so good for them.

As long you respect my side... often religious people don't respect anything outside their stream. (Hypocrite at best)

If we attack them, it doesn't make us better.

Love, Respect, Good life should be all that matters.

To finish: some people need guidance in their life, if Christianity answers it so be it.

Religion is a human need more than anything else in my opinion.

PS: Science and Religion seeks to find the same answers but with different approach.

Science found out that a Scientific-Adam and a Scientific-Eve existed around 260 000BC, they also found Noah Ark somewhere.

Crazy that a book with stories would be legitimated 2000 years later.

Anyway. I have every reasons to hate Christianity but if it helps people and make some good... good

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole thing was based on a ho lying to her man. Mary fukked another guy (most likely a roman soldier named Pantera or one of the wise men) behind Joseph's back. That virgin birth story is not even remotely believable.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect people's religious beliefs, to each his own. But the OP has a point...I think it's funny when modern Christians mock Scientologists or Mormons for their crazy beliefs, for example. But hey, it's a matter of faith, it's not my problem what someone else believes unless they infringe on my personal freedoms.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest problem with sosuave's moderation policy is that insulting groups of people, even groups numbering in the billions, is allowed. BUT if you have anything negative to say about that one individual who is insulting billions of other people, you had better keep it to yourself, pal, because that's personal. No personal insults are allowed. As soon as some little b!tch whines to the moderators, they'll ban you for insulting someone who started sh!t with you, unless you carefully craft your insult to include millions of other people as well. And that policy is just fvcking stupid.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I know my Bible fairly well and this is Christianity in a nutsell:

"The belief that the creator of the universe fvcked a teenage girl, and that their bastard son's murder eliminated a long-time curse started because a woman was tricked into eating a magic piece of fruit by a talking snake."

That's the essence of Christianity.

What I'd like to know is how "red pill" thinkers can be conned by such myth and delusion?
because they are emotionally invested, and because they started the investment before they were able of logical thinking, probably also because saying religions are fake indirectly offends his dearest ones that are believers

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest problem with sosuave's moderation policy is that insulting groups of people, even groups numbering in the billions, is allowed. BUT if you have anything negative to say about that one individual who is insulting billions of other people, you had better keep it to yourself, pal, because that's personal. No personal insults are allowed. As soon as some little b!tch whines to the moderators, they'll ban you for insulting someone who started sh!t with you, unless you carefully craft your insult to include millions of other people as well. And that policy is just fvcking stupid.
Ha! That big brother oversight and regulation isn't all it's cracked up to be, huh? Funny of you to mention this. LMAO!

TheProspect

Reaction score
OP does assume that Christianity is both myth and delusion. His conclusion may be based on good reason, but it may not as well.

He does sum up the gist of Christianity in a rather blunt (and provocative) nutshell. If you leave your emotions and systems of belief out of it, you are in the best position to rationally make a counter-argument to OP.

If you disagree with OP, use logical arguments...
- When claiming the events in the bible as truth you cannot rationally cite events in the very same book in question to justify your claim/beliefs.
- When defending the truth of Christianity, you cannot assume God's existence in your premises (If you want your counter-argument to be considered, at least).
- When making your own rational counter-argument, you have to avoid attacking OP through emotionally charged, condescending, or passive-aggressive language just because he questions/attacks your beliefs (Regardless of how reasonably offered you are). Defend your beliefs rationally, not emotionally. Failing to do so weakens your argument.
- A lot of religious belief makes a leap. This is called "having faith" for a reason. To have faith, one does not necessarily need to be rational.

I am not Team Religion nor am I Team Anti-Religion...
I just think it's best for readers to see strong, reasonable arguments based on facts and not emotions, and then reach their own conclusions when hearing both sides of the argument.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny of you to mention this. LMAO!
And funny for us to agree on anything, if that is the case. I try to not hold any permanent ill will against anyone on here, even the people I argue with the most.

If 1/3 of the people on the planet are guiding their lives with a certain belief system, then it certainly exists, at least in the interactions you will have with those people. Atheists might as well be screaming at the wind or throwing a tantrum about the sky being blue.

TheProspect

Reaction score
If 1/3 of the people on the planet are guiding their lives with a certain belief system, then it certainly exists, at least in the interactions you will have with those people.
Consensus doesn't equal truth (reality). Nor does consensus equal something must exist with certainty. The consensus 500 years ago was the earth was flat and was the centre of the universe.

Interactions with Christians doesn't result in Christianity being true, unless you define truth simply as a commonly accepted belief system. That doesn't, however, result in the biblical events and assertions contained within the bible as truth or real.

But like @Espi , I also agree that religion (interpreted non-violently) does bring a lot of good in the world. On a more micro level, some of the most trustworthy and kindest people I've met were Christians.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's clear there's things that exist that confront people. Example Lorraine and Ed Warren during the cases they documented involving entities. A term that only shows up in the 1700's as it appear. Cherbs, Cherubim, Valkyries etc. There's so many undocumented things that's why it's fascinating watching Ancient Aliens and such. Just the possibility as they say on their show. Also there's like 5 world dogmas some accredited to rogue angels and such.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this website to be gold... and show a ''social'' evolution of Christianity and behaviour.

Christianity is a ideology (you like it or not)... Ideology per definition is the acceptance of the Ideal (christianity) at the cost of rejecting everything else.

A girl, I know who's deep religious... when on a anger tantrum cause I didn't go to her chastety conference. I saw also ''christians'' attack ''not enough christians' etc...

My view is respect everyone, as long they happy and don't piss on my lawn.

Here the website (about Christianity relevancy and societal evolution from relevant to conflicting to irrelevancy): https://blog.heartsupport.com/lets-...ianity-is-actually-relevant-okay-ade4c00dabcc

Here's a marketing view of christianity: http://www1.cbn.com/sports/the-10-dumbest-things-christians-do

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christianity has been proven the 'closest to correct' of all the major religions (only difference in Islam and Christianity is that the Muslims do not believe in the resurrection of Christ). There is a reason most of the world believes in some form of higher power - and that's because it makes sense. There is a 0% chance this world should be where it is, if looking at it scientifically.

3 things:
- Fulfilled prophecy throughout written history
- Biblical history matches with most all historical data
- Individual's faith

If you are a man of science, you will eventually find that Biblical events did in fact take place. Individuals themselves have to find their own faith. I pray daily, and see miracles daily. There's no doubt in my mind that there is a God, and I certainly cannot argue against the Bible when science and history backs it up.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
To be entirely correct probably none of you have an idea what Chrstianity is, most of you are familiar with Catolicism, Protestant, and all those denominations of so called Christianity, those if not corrupt then mostly wrong. You want Christianity at its purest? If you are in LA find Armenian church, if not, find it online. Armenia adopted Christianity all the way back in 301 AD, back when Christianity was prosecuted. After Armeania goes Greek Orthodox Church, then Russian Orthodox Church. There is also Etheopian Orthodox. All these is Christianity in its purest form. Catolicism and Protestant and all others is not - just look at fvcking history, Costantine the great adopted Christianity to stay in power, obviously it was massaged into Catolicism.

A word on Islam. Only in Islam all none muslims are infidels. Islam is not like Christianity at all. Islam is a religion of war.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be entirely correct probably none of you have an idea what Chrstianity is, most of you are familiar with Catolicism, Protestant, and all those denominations of so called Christianity, those if not corrupt then mostly wrong. You want Christianity at its purest? If you are in LA find Armenian church, if not, find it online. Armenia adopted Christianity all the way back in 301 AD, back when Christianity was prosecuted. After Armeania goes Greek Orthodox Church, then Russian Orthodox Church. There is also Etheopian Orthodox. All these is Christianity in its purest form. Catolicism and Protestant and all others is not - just look at fvcking history, Costantine the great adopted Christianity to stay in power, obviously it was massaged into Catolicism.

A word on Islam. Only in Islam all none muslims are infidels. Islam is not like Christianity at all. Islam is a religion of war.
That's interesting you brought up ethiopia! It's rumored that the garden of Eden is also there. Probably a one way trip though they report disappearances by the entrances from what they describe as a beast. lolz

On Islam their Angels are drawn with beards which is only difference. And their belief is each person has two Angels with them recording everything they do.

Anything on Lore and beings is just awesome.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you disagree with OP, use logical arguments...
The OP is not interested in a logical debate, you can tell this by the way he intentionally phrased his post to be as offensive to Christians as possible. All he is interested in is insulting people. This thread adds nothing of value.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally find it extremely easy to aggressively disagree with a person on a forum without resorting to Kindergarten-level name-calling and ad hominems. A man speaks volumes about himself when he reverts to that form of arguing.

"You are an [Insert insult here]" has zero power of persuasion, except to persuade readers that one is severely limited in his ability to argue convincingly. Hurling personal insults immediately shuts down credibility. Every time. It is nothing more than a "shotgun-esque" release of emotion. Quite the opposite of a man who possesses self-control and self-assuredness.

When a person makes a statement that can potentially offend groups of people, that person certainly opens himself or herself up for criticism. Calling that person a name in the form of a personal insult is the most ineffective way possible to refute their premise.

We have plenty of adults here, and plenty of children. The adults generally tend to refute ridiculous blanket statements against groups (such as Christians) with reasoned arguments. The children can only muster up names like "idiot" and "moron". Once that occurs, credibility vanishes into thin air. That is NOT directed at you, @Bible_Belt. Just an observation about the guys who tend to default to personal attacks.

I am indeed considering closing down this thread for two reasons. One, there is a rule against threads about religion, put in place by Allen, the site owner, and that needs to be respected. Two, because the premise of the OP is exceptionally offensive to Christians and Christianity and shows a distinct lack of discernment and common sense. it also borders on trolling to get a rise out of people. Because of this, no one will be warned for reacting to the OP and I will soon lock the thread.

We mods, in spite of the rule about "No religious threads", have historically been extremely lenient and have let many of them go for quite some time because by and large, the men here have handled the threads well and have handled them respectfully.

As a personal aside, before I became a mod many moons ago, I found the rule about personal insults to be very reasonable and good for the quality of the site. I've also noticed that most members, by far, agree that a rule like this has to be in place in order to keep the forum orderly and keep the drama down to a dull roar.

When insults start flying around, it just shows how meager one's arsenal is when it comes to debate. By attacking a foolish premise or point (instead of the person behind the premise), a man has credibility and his arguments, along with the self-evident ridiculousness of the OP, deal a swift death-blow to the premise.

There's nothing wrong with pointing out the foolishness of a man's premise or opinion about a matter. Spirited debate is a part of healthy manhood. The problem occurs when name-calling starts happening. It's very tedious to wade through the kindergarten-level insults to find the meat in a thread. These personal insults are nothing more than pollution and trash that only gets filtered out as such in the long run. It's like walking along a littered beach, trying to enjoy the place but being preoccupied with stepping around the garbage that's laying around.

As I always say, there's nothing wrong with some fair head-butting and strong debate. This place isn't a Sunday school. I do, however, think it's a worthy thing for a man to challenge himself to avoid falling into the easy shot of name-calling, because after all, it's nothing more than a quick release of emotion that has the nasty side-effect of trivializing a man's credibility.

I'm going to close this thread but I would never do that without giving B_B a chance to respond, as I'm kind of replying to him but also expanding to my thoughts in general. You have the last word if you get back here in time before I have to lock the door on this one.