Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: 10 Signs You’re Headed For A Sexless Marriage

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Staying awake till she falls asleep before going to bed may be a good suggestion to middle aged men married to middle aged women.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main reason I’m not looking forward to marriage is that it just become a business contract. Instead of going on fun dates and having sechs, you’re busy:

-arguing about chores
-raising kids
-arguing about money and bills
-working all day so you can afford the house and kids
-fighting over in laws
-dealing with random annoyances about your partner

If I get married I expect to be sleeping in a separate bed by the 2nd month and filing for divorce by year 2. Unless the woman is well behaved and always open to sechs

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main reason I’m not looking forward to marriage is that it just become a business contract. Instead of going on fun dates and having sechs, you’re busy:

-arguing about chores
-raising kids
-arguing about money and bills
-working all day so you can afford the house and kids
-fighting over in laws
-dealing with random annoyances about your partner

If I get married I expect to be sleeping in a separate bed by the 2nd month and filing for divorce by year 2. Unless the woman is well behaved and always open to sechs
there is no married woman who is well behaved and always open to sex. forget it. no matter how cool you are, how successful you are, how well built you are, getting married is a game for all women, plain and simple. once you marry them, they've won the game. it's game over.