Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what women think of Indian men...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. My female friend says I’m a white guy trapped in an Indian guys body. I do have to work a lot harder than the average guy to get laid. Lots of stigmas surround my race, especially in the Bay where all these FOB tech guys go to bars and creep on women with their curry breath.

Sooner or later, most desperate AFC Indian guys get an arranged marriage to a girl in India. But in the meantime they suffer cause no one wants them even the Indian girls in the United States

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, this is a personal anecdote, but I am noticing more Indian men with white women. I've seen 3-4 couples of Indian man and White woman. You might say this is not a lot, but with in a month span and not actually looking for couples I found it interesting.

They can have all the white women they want, Indian woman can be very gorgeous

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of the non-Muslims (who are victims of polygyny), Hindi-Indians & Mainland Chinese have it the toughest because of gender-based abortions (oh, the irony of femynists complaining about abortions when it is done for this reason). A man without high wealth or good looks doesn't have much of a chance with even spherical women. It is no wonder that (light-skinned, European) white women that visit there get raped all the time. When I was living in Ukraine, I had noticed a lot of Hindi-Indian men with fat Ukrainian women.

Reaction score
You could also ask why does everyone want to move to the white countries.

Because they're rich.

Now... Why are they rich?

logicallefty

Reaction score
The Indian men I know in the USA are top knotch people. I have had no issues with any of them. But I do know that over in India the men tend to grope women in public and do some sh|t like that and the police won't necessarily do anything about it. It's not at all like America where if your coat tail brushes against a woman's a$$ by accident you can be accused of sexual assault, do serious time, and be labeled a bottom feeding sex offender the rest of your life. Over in India I heard that they even have women only train cars so that women can ride the train without being "harassed" by the men. I also heard that men get on these cars anyway and nobody forces them off. Different world over there for sure.

Reaction score
The Indian men I know in the USA are top knotch people. I have had no issues with any of them. But I do know that over in India the men tend to grope women in public and do some sh|t like that and the police won't necessarily do anything about it. It's not at all like America where if your coat tail brushes against a woman's a$$ by accident you can be accused of sexual assault, do serious time, and be labeled a bottom feeding sex offender the rest of your life. Over in India I heard that they even have women only train cars so that women can ride the train without being "harassed" by the men. I also heard that men get on these cars anyway and nobody forces them off. Different world over there for sure.
And to think that China and India were the most advanced civilizations prior to European contact. And this is what they're still like. And people say that white people aren't special.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
And to think that China and India were the most advanced civilizations prior to European contact. And this is what they're still like. And people say that white people aren't special.
or rather how "people" living in USA were still living on trees when america got discovered by Columbus. and now amerika is one of top notch places

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Its funny how OP is the same one frustrated with race discussions but then posts stuff like that.

I looked through that link to find it was mainly Mexicans and Hispanics alongside some older post wall white women berating the Indian guy meme. While I have no doubts that non-white men face their struggles in western society, the Indian guy struggle and stigma is highly overrated and only particular to areas like San Francisco where the women are by and large ugly anyways.

Just like @PeasantPlayer commented, I am starting to see a lot more Asian and Indian men with white women in major cities.

If anything, I would argue that after my stay in Arizona, Hispanic men are probably the least desirable race to white women given how rare it was to see one with a white girl.

IMO, Hispanic (unless they are white) and Arab men have the lowest value and face the most stigma in American society.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny how OP is the same one frustrated with race discussions but then posts stuff like that.

I looked through that link to find it was mainly Mexicans and Hispanics alongside some older post wall white women berating the Indian guy meme. While I have no doubts that non-white men face their struggles in western society, the Indian guy struggle and stigma is highly overrated and only particular to areas like San Francisco where the women are by and large ugly anyways.

Just like @PeasantPlayer commented, I am starting to see a lot more Asian and Indian men with white women in major cities.

If anything, I would argue that after my stay in Arizona, Hispanic men are probably the least desirable race to white women given how rare it was to see one with a white girl.

IMO, Hispanic (unless they are white) and Arab men have the lowest value and face the most stigma in American society.
You opinion is biased.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That

That's interesting....where I'm from for context (Chicago) Hispanic men are highly valued. When I was growing up white women loved hispanic men especially Puerto Ricans and to a slightly smaller extent Mexicans. There were white women who loved the hispanic culture so much they would talk, dress and act like them, and saying how they don't date white boys. Recently in the last 7-8 years I am noticing more latina women who are dating white men. Before it was "Oh I don't date white boys" For a multitude of reasons this is shifting. Puerto Rican women usually mostly date their own kind, then black then Mexican then White guys.

Mexican women are way more open to dating white men. But the last few months I am noticing more white women with asian and indian men. In Chicago if a white woman is not with a white guy black would be next then Puerto Rican/Mexican in a close tie.

Most Asian women here for Japan or China from my ancedotes date white men. Phillipionos usually date their own or Hispanics and blacks.

I find it interesting hispanic men are not valued in the southwest? Interesting....

Don't get me wrong Asian and Indian men are probably on the lower part of the totem pole, but they climbing.

I was recently talking to one white women who told me about a night out at the club. She said in her words a really cute Indian guy starting talking to her and her group of friends. She said he was attractive....she said her friend thought he was cute but wouldnt mess with him cause he was Indian, this girl was like she didn't care he was cute and gave him her number

Reaction score
That

That's interesting....where I'm from for context (Chicago) Hispanic men are highly valued. When I was growing up white women loved hispanic men especially Puerto Ricans and to a slightly smaller extent Mexicans. There were white women who loved the hispanic culture so much they would talk, dress and act like them, and saying how they don't date white boys. Recently in the last 7-8 years I am noticing more latina women who are dating white men. Before it was "Oh I don't date white boys" For a multitude of reasons this is shifting. Puerto Rican women usually mostly date their own kind, then black then Mexican then White guys.

Mexican women are way more open to dating white men. But the last few months I am noticing more white women with asian and indian men. In Chicago if a white woman is not with a white guy black would be next then Puerto Rican/Mexican in a close tie.

Most Asian women here for Japan or China from my ancedotes date white men. Phillipionos usually date their own or Hispanics and blacks.

I find it interesting hispanic men are not valued in the southwest? Interesting....

Don't get me wrong Asian and Indian men are probably on the lower part of the totem pole, but they climbing.

I was recently talking to one white women who told me about a night out at the club. She said in her words a really cute Indian guy starting talking to her and her group of friends. She said he was attractive....she said her friend thought he was cute but wouldnt mess with him cause he was Indian, this girl was like she didn't care he was cute and gave him her number
This guy is obviously racist against white people.

Which for some reason is permitted in white countries.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
That

Asian and Indian men still don't put nearly as much effort into dating as men of other races do, especially not when it comes to chasing white women.

What I can say about both men is that when I see them go interracial, they pull quality. It is not common for me to see Asian and Indian men with white women but when I do see it, she is rarely ugly or hideous. Same goes for when these guys end up with Hispanic, black, or mixed race girls.

I have not seen any other race of men punch well above their weight class when it comes to getting girls than Asian and Indian men in the US who put in the effort to chasing women of other races. Look at the kinds of girls Timothy DeLaghetto was able to pull and even Jesse from Simple Pickup, those girls are usually hot.