Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why SS is Important to Men

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When you look at the big picture you realize that men have little to no safety net in the world.
  • There are no men's shelters, even though men's taxes pay women's shelters
  • Men are charged more for the same crimes as women.
  • Women are penalized less for the same crimes as men.
  • The family courts are 90% likely to side with the woman.
  • Men are only 25% deadbeat but women are 33% deadbeat, but the vast majority of those in jail for not paying child support are men.
  • Men are just as likely to be abused physically by women, but if either calls the police the man will be the one arrested.
  • If a man complains to his boss that he's under pressure, he lowers his value and makes the problem worse.
  • (God knows) if a man complains to his woman that he's under pressure, he lowers his value and often gets dumped on the spot these days. Even though in decades past women knew that by inspiring and healing their man he would earn more and they would have a better life, women will dump you on the spot. See Carolyn Burnham in American Beauty slapping herself and saying "You're weak! You're stupid! Stop it you baby! Shut up! Shut up!" and that's generally how I feel women respond when I have a weak moment.
  • Women will side with other women to their own detriment.
  • 25% of men will side with women to their own detriment.
  • Feminism is taking away men's jobs and forcing women into positions they are not good at, making those companies perform worse, hurting the economy even more.
  • 96% of workplace fatalities are men.
  • 96% of war casualties are men.
  • 90% of those in jail are men. Women say this is their fault but ask women if they are accountable for increased rates of single motherhood and watch them blame men.
So we see that men really have nowhere to turn when they are under pressure. Meanwhile, they are expected to earn the money, and can no longer expect a faithful wife in exchange for his making a living. It's becoming increasingly difficult because of job outsourcing and illegal immigration driving down wages, and yet most women support this.

This is why men are five times as likely to commit suicide as women, and during a divorce ten times as likely. I wonder how many SS members commit suicide?

The welfare state pays women so much that they now consider 80% of men below average while men think 50% of women are below average. This is why men are all under pressure to be ripped alpha millionaires, and even if they achieve it, often get left for the pool boy. Nothing is good enough because by the time you get there, 200 other guys are also there.

Thus, it is important that we have this forum as a place where men can turn to get back on their feet. Also, we need to keep the women here who caused all these problems to begin with (granted with the assistance of beta males) under control.

This is why I consider myself an MRA (Men's Rights Activist) and you should also. This is not MGTOW.

Finally, I realize that I myself need to try to be less hurtful in my approach.

Last edited:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you look at the big picture you realize that men have little to no safety net in the world.
  • There are no men's shelters, even though men's taxes pay women's shelters
  • Men are charged more for the same crimes as women.
  • Women are penalized less for the same crimes as men.
  • The family courts are 90% likely to side with the woman.
  • Men are only 25% deadbeat but women are 33% deadbeat, but the vast majority of those in jail for not paying child support are men.
  • Men are just as likely to be abused physically by women, but if either calls the police the man will be the one arrested.
  • If a man complains to his boss that he's under pressure, he lowers his value and makes the problem worse.
  • (God knows) if a man complains to his woman that he's under pressure, he lowers his value and often gets dumped on the spot these days. Even though in decades past women knew that by inspiring and healing their man he would earn more and they would have a better life, women will dump you on the spot. See Carolyn Burnham in American Beauty slapping herself and saying "You're weak! You're stupid! Stop it you baby! Shut up! Shut up!" and that's generally how I feel women respond when I have a weak moment.
  • Women will side with other women to their own detriment.
  • 25% of men will side with women to their own detriment.
  • Feminism is taking away men's jobs and forcing women into positions they are not good at, making those companies perform worse, hurting the economy even more.
  • 96% of workplace fatalities are men.
  • 96% of war casualties are men.
  • 90% of those in jail are men. Women say this is their fault but ask women if they are accountable for increased rates of single motherhood and watch them blame men.
So we see that men really have nowhere to turn when they are under pressure. Meanwhile, they are expected to earn the money, and can no longer expect a faithful wife in exchange for his making a living. It's becoming increasingly difficult because of job outsourcing and illegal immigration driving down wages, and yet most women support this.

This is why men are five times as likely to commit suicide as women, and during a divorce ten times as likely. I wonder how many SS members commit suicide?

The welfare state pays women so much that they now consider 80% of men below average while men think 50% of women are below average. This is why men are all under pressure to be ripped alpha millionaires, and even if they achieve it, often get left for the pool boy. Nothing is good enough because by the time you get there, 200 other guys are also there.

Thus, it is important that we have this forum as a place where men can turn to get back on their feet. Also, we need to keep the women here who caused all these problems to begin with (granted with the assistance of beta males) under control.

This is why I consider myself an MRA (Men's Rights Activist) and you should also. This is not MGTOW.

Finally, I realize that I myself need to try to be less hurtful in my approach.
well said bigneil, well said. truly, there are few places that a man can turn, where he can get real advice from more real men than most of the betas out there. My grandpa, the WWII vet, the prisoner of war vet, he always had a way of saying and doing things that cut through all the BS. He had a way of making your understand, a way that washed away all the crap in like one sentence. I've missed him and his advice every single day since he died 20+ years ago. Most of those true males understood what life was all about.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Neil banned AGAIN?

Sh*t... who is left among the strong red pillers?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
This is why I consider myself an MRA (Men's Rights Activist) and you should also
The dissonance in this thread and what this crank actually expresses would suggest a highly disingenuous character probably
with several mental illnesses brewing beneath the surface. The self loathing is evident.

To claim to be a "men's rights activist" and then fill your posts attacking men and lashing out with childish names "lesbian", "feminist", "fat woman", "you're the fattest girl in the forum", "you're not a real man", "virgin" is highly hypocritical to say the least and one would worry that the
old fella's neurological transmitters have blown a cask.

One would hope he gets the help he needs, that been said a certain humility is required for personal growth and recovery and
this old guy's ego probably won't allow it:

Your hubris will be the rock you perish on. Tragedy awaits, probably in a bar fight defending his stripper's "honor", after all...."a real man dies for what he loves" (Bigboy quote)

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
What makes you say that?

PS: Do you even know me? I've never talked to you before.
You seem to take things personal.....

Sometimes, "I could be mistaken" is often the most enlightened stance one can take..

"I know that I know nothing"

We can be so attached to "our" ideas that we create walls in our mind. Huge walls. Fortresses. And we are ego invested in our fortresses.

Ask ten people what "alpha" means to them for example, and you'll probably hear ten different examples, each definition nicely fitting the description of the person whose opinion you're asking. Ask ten people what "red pill" means........

"where there's perception, there's deception"

We all see the world through our own subjected sense: biased with our own experiences, prejudices and emotions.

"everything you hear is an opinion, not a fact"

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the big Gumby reunion tour didn't last long...lol

logicallefty

Reaction score
Bigneil was banned for threatening to fist fight other members.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Bigneil was banned for threatening to fist fight other members.
Haha. Well that didnt last long. Will he be resurfacing again in 6 months to tell all of us about the 22 year old love of his life that sits on his lap and how much he misses him, but that she texts her and how she texts him and uses "love" 40 times in the first sentence?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil banned AGAIN?

Do you believe a man who pays women to date him (initially)--and--a man who returns to his gf who openly admitted to cheating on him and being in love with another man is a Red-Pill Man?

Is this the example we want to paint as the goal to strive for for younger men?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Bigneil certainly had a lot of stories to share. Were they legit? That is for each one of us as individuals to decide. I personally think the guy had some game and knowledge. I think the OP right here is awesome stuff in re to men in general and how we are treated. But the thing we have to keep in mind about SoSuave is that 1)none of us are being forced here 2)none of us are paying to be here 2) SoSuave owes none of us anything. That being said, our expectations from SS should be kept in check. So when someone like Bigneil posts how he railed some 22yo HB10 or had multiple babes fighting over him, whatever he has said, the best thing is to try the technique on our own and see if it works for us in full or in part. That's really what this site is about. It's not about people posting and then everyone else challenging it, which Bigneil got a lot of. People who were arguing over what he said should have been spending their time out in the field rather than on a computer arguing with a guy they don't personally know.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Do you believe a man who pays women to date him (initially)--and--a man who returns to his gf who openly admitted to cheating on him and being in love with another man is a Red-Pill Man?

Is this the example we want to paint as the goal to strive for for younger men?
Agree 100%. It was all downright manipulation with money and then the beta kicked in.

Insecurity at its finest showing us that money does not buy happiness lol.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree 100%. It was all downright manipulation with money and then the beta kicked in.

Insecurity at its finest showing us that money does not buy happiness lol.
Hé was toxic

Hé posted good stuff, can't deny it.

However, he turned this Website into his personnal bragging where if we don't agréé with him. He would throw insults.

How can we take him seriously than? Especially if he took 2 diffrent angles for the same story.

Hé was like Tenacity but instead of victim mood and anger... he was bragging and threads.

I feel sad for the guy. Hope him, the best.

Rules are Rules. If you get violent when challenged... how serious can you be?

Red Pillers wouldn't have lose their cool online.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil banned AGAIN?

Neil paid strippers to go out with him and then claimed they loved him. You call that red pill? Good riddance, that old fat man was mentally ill

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil paid strippers to go out with him and then claimed they loved him. You call that red pill? Good riddance, that old fat man was mentally ill
Lmao!! Big Gumby...sigh.