Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do?

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been recently talking to this girl for 1 month now. But when I say one month, I mean on and off texting, where I would purposefully delay a text for a week because I wasn't interested in her, as I was trying to get with other girls.

Any how, she agreed to hang out with me Saturday at 8:00. Here is the problem, now I'm getting delayed responses, and it isn't an issue for me, but I can't properly schedule where to meet due to her response level.. I don't care how long she takes to text, but it's getting irritating.

For instance:
Friday at 2:06 PM (ME): I left campus. Clear your schedule for the 16th. We're gonna catch up, and have drinks or coffee. If you're free.

Saturday at 11:10 AM (Her): I think I'm gunna drop off my frd by the airport tht day but other then that i shld got nothing going on. Lol

Saturday at 3:05 PM (ME): I'll see you at 7:30, on campus?

Today at 11:32 AM (HER): ? in the morning?!

today at 12:55 PM (ME): Obviously not haha.. pm

I should expect a response tomorrow again..

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wouldn't contact her until a few hours before you are supposed to meet and confirm she is still meeting you. I wouldn't ask "Are we still meeting" I would say "I should be at XXXX no later than YY:YY" where XXX is where you are meeting and YY:YY is about 10 minutes after the time you agreed to meet. That way the text doesn't appear to look like you are seeking conformation (even though you are), it looks like you are telling her you will be a few minutes late (even though you won't be necessarily).

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
She got 3 texts out of you and hasn't even agreed to the coffee. If a girl took this much of my energy for a simple "coffee", it would a quick Next.

You have to get a definite answer from her. Women love living in a gray area as there is always a bigger better deal. If you don't get a definite answer, she can back out of the situation and not blame herself, which women love to do.

Saturday at 11:10 AM (Her): I think I'm gunna drop off my frd by the airport tht day but other then that i shld got nothing going on. Lol

You: So is that a YES or NO to coffee on the 16th?

When you force woman to make a decision and deal in absolutes, their true interest level is revealed. :)

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
ay at 2:06 PM (ME): I left campus. Clear your schedule for the 16th. We're gonna catch up, and have drinks or coffee. If you're free.
It's a little vague. The 16th?? What time? Where? Make it black and white. No need to put, "if you're free". Simply, "let's grab a coffee/drink on Saturday. Say around 8pm in the do drop inn?" Then wait. Don't fill in the silence. Nothing. She accepts or she counter offers if she has interest.

I don't care how long she takes to text, but it's getting irritating.
Sounds like low interest level. You can always start to mirror her response and see how she likes it. She takes two hours to respond, you take two hours to respond. She takes three hours, you take three.

If you see there's no interest level. Drop it and move on.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You guys think I should just message her, and say never mind, I have more important things to take care of?
Wait a week, then send an explicit invitation such as "I'll be at Starbuck's on Main street at 7pm if you'd like to meet for coffee". I would recommend wine but you get the point. It's a totally explicit invitation with time and place, and you are going with or without her.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youve treated her low value
shes took a mental note of the week long reply and thought "oh suddenly thinks im good enough does he?"
Now shes politely playing you at your own game

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of these threads can be answered by asking yourself:

If I was a girl who wasn't interested in a guy, but still wanted his attention, how would I act?

There's your answer.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can overplay the waiting game with the texts. As derby1 said, that was my thoughts too. She's caught on to it and dishing a little back and possibly, just losing any interest she had for you. When, she does respond back, I would banter a little with her to mitigate the chances of flaking. Also, you should always feel as though you are the prize, but don't let it go to your head. If you feel that she should be so honored, it's probably time to level up. Don't waste time with someone who you don't think is good enough.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can overplay the waiting game with the texts. As derby1 said, that was my thoughts too. She's caught on to it and dishing a little back and possibly, just losing any interest she had for you. When, she does respond back, I would banter a little with her to mitigate the chances of flaking. Also, you should always feel as though you are the prize, but don't let it go to your head. If you feel that she should be so honored, it's probably time to level up. Don't waste time with someone who you don't think is good enough.
It was going to be a pump and dump

Glassguy

Reaction score
The only thing disturbing is that you started yet another thread over yet another girl who has low interest

Glassguy

Reaction score
"coffee or drinks" sounds too much like you dont know what youre doing. its one or the other. preferably the latter but i personally dont like "drinks" itself either. it sounds too overt in intention to me. if im not picking her up i'll say "meet me at *name of venue* which would be a bar or restaurant with the intention to grab drinks with her.

if you do get her out, keep the costs low. 2 drinks max is what ill pay for a girl im not boffing
It doesn't matter what he sent her. There is no interest in him.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She used to respond to me with 4-5 texts with me only texting once. I think i was bit of an ass to her making her wait a while for one response.
Well there you have it. You tried to game her and it backfired.

Next time match her text rate and response time and dont intentionally make her wait hours for a response.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should feel honored I'm giving her the time of day
good luck, its been confirmed now by other members , youve lost your chance she offered it you on a plate, start listening to the advice your given and get out of this "GAME" mentality you seem obsessed with

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should feel honored I'm giving her the time of day
You 'don't care' about a girl your not interested in, yet you come here to post about how to get said girl to go out with you.

She may have had interest, but you said yourself you were an a$$. There's your answer, move on!

In arranging meet ups via text, specificity is important.

Also, being authentically interested helps, or at worst, acting authentically interested.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday at 2:06 PM (ME): I left campus. Clear your schedule for the 16th. We're gonna catch up, and have drinks or coffee. If you're free.

Saturday at 3:05 PM (ME): I'll see you at 7:30, on campus?

Today at 11:32 AM (HER): ? in the morning?!

Here you follow with:

"See you at XYZ at 730 pm"

If she doesn't agree, you move on. All contemplation other than this is superfluous.