Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The plastic surgery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this for a piece of tail....Sad at best. Good luck.

Reaction score
I'm exactly 6'2", the "perfect" height. Despite this I had no luck with women, because inside I was still an AFC.

You are just as hopeless and frustrated as that other guy b!tching about plastic surgery. It's not that you're ugly, it's that you're a weak minded, massively insecure beta loser. You're such a beta that you're willing to go through hell to please women.

Do you think a woman would find it impressive that you went through surgery because you were extremely insecure? No, most likely the opposite would be true. They'd see you as a manifestation of weakness, like a little b!tch so weak that he would chop his legs up and suffer for months just for women.

I mean if you're this desperate and insecure I suggest you start playing in your own league instead. Go find an equally desperate and insecure land whale to fvck, that's (barely) level your game is capable of achieving.
There's nothing weak minded about me and I'm more alpha than you'll ever be.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see no reason why a girl would fvck me for free in this day and age.

But when I go out, I'm certainly not the only guy with this problem. This is one of the problems that feminism has caused. Females have control over the supply of sex and they know it and use it to manipulate.

There is nothing wrong with me why girls won't fvck me for free.
You can bang hot women for free. Any other thoughts are self-restrictions.

Remember, you're chasing women on OLD, which requires great pics for success. You have men in this thread who also have no luck on OLD like @deesade who do great on the field.

Know which approach serves you best, and capitalize.

Though, I'm always of the opinion:

1) Make the best damn product (YOU) that serves the market's needs;
2) Market the product most effectively.

Serenity

Reaction score
I speak English, therefore I didn't understand your post
You did understand my post, but you're just trolling. You're passive-aggressive, the hallmark of a true AFC. I dare you to reply and further prove my points.

What you really should do though is get off your a$$, stop pitying yourself, challenge your warped beliefs and go out to meet women in real life. Pull yourself together and quit being such a whiny little b!tch. We could do it and so can you.

Also this:
Women in the field are just as likely to lift you up, than stomp on you. Will change your perspective greatly.

Reaction score
You did understand my post, but you're just trolling. You're passive-aggressive, the hallmark of a true AFC. I dare you to reply and further prove my points.

What you really should do though is get off your a$$, stop pitying yourself, challenge your warped beliefs and go out to meet women in real life. Pull yourself together and quit being such a whiny little b!tch. We could do it and so can you.

Also this:
No I really didn't understand your post.

Serenity

Reaction score
No I really didn't understand your post.
In that case. Simply put I said you are weak-minded and insecure for going to such lengths to attract women.

My point is that changing superficial stuff about yourself (such as looks and money) won't make much of a difference if your mindset is still fvcked up. Changing your height, which to my knowledge is an extremely painful procedure lasting for months, just to please women is absolutely insane.

You gotta stop to ask yourself, if what you're about to do is just for the sake of attracting women, you gotta stop yourself from doing it. If you can't understand what I'm telling you here, then you deserve every bit of misery that's about to come your way as a result of your stupidity. I mean, there's no way to dumb it down more.

1. To improve my product, this would mean improving looks and money.

2. How do I market most effectively? Other than simply going out?
1. This is far from what women value most in a man, it doesn't hurt to have it though. There's broke and ugly dudes fvcking chicks all over the place. You have both superior looks and money compared to most of those guys, so why aren't you downing in pvssy? What is it they have that you don't? Could it be game aka social skills??!

2. It's like asking "how do I market something, other than showing the product?". You go out, do something different, go home and analyze what worked and what didn't. That IS the most effective way. We can't guide you or teach you sh!t if you have zero reference experiences, you can't understand what the fvck we're talking about without relating through experience. That's why you're so clueless towards our advice, you lack experience.

So get out there and gather experience or leave this forum forever. We can't do sh!t for you until you go out there trying things and failing, put some damn effort into this yourself. We can't do the job for you, we all learned or own way. It's true that this forum helped, but 95% of it is personal effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
In that case. Simply put I said you are weak-minded and insecure for going to such lengths to attract women.

My point is that changing superficial stuff about yourself (such as looks and money) won't make much of a difference if your mindset is still fvcked up. Changing your height, which to my knowledge is an extremely painful procedure lasting for months, just to please women is absolutely insane.

You gotta stop to ask yourself, if what you're about to do is just for the sake of attracting women, you gotta stop yourself from doing it. If you can't understand what I'm telling you here, then you deserve every bit of misery that's about to come your way as a result of your stupidity. I mean, there's no way to dumb it down more.
You're stupid if you think money is superficial.

I might just do the height thing just for fun. There is no way to get around the FACT that looks matter, and in my opinion, height is one of the most important factors of looks.

Serenity

Reaction score
You're stupid if you think money is superficial.
It is if you think it's purpose is to impress women, in that sense it's very superficial. You think it works, but obviously it doesn't or else you'd be swimming in pvssy. Pretty stupid to believe something that evidently isn't true.

I might just do the height thing just for fun.
There's nothing fun about it, I've seen the procedure and I wouldn't do it even if I got paid.

There is no way to get around the FACT that looks matter, and in my opinion, height is one of the most important factors of looks.
I don't deny that looks matter, it just doesn't matter nearly as much as you think. Read my edit in my previous post, ugly, short and broke dudes manage to almost drown in pvssy. I never really understood the height thing, it's a male complex. Men care a lot more about it than most women do, feet and inches is not what makes them feel good inside.

Any more excuses for not improving? I'm pretty good at countering stupid rationalizations, that's how I became successful. You should try it.

Reaction score
It is if you think it's purpose is to impress women, in that sense it's very superficial. You think it works, but obviously it doesn't or else you'd be swimming in pvssy. Pretty stupid to believe something that evidently isn't true.

There's nothing fun about it, I've seen the procedure and I wouldn't do it even if I got paid.

I don't deny that looks matter, it just doesn't matter nearly as much as you think. Read my edit in my previous post, ugly, short and broke dudes manage to almost drown in pvssy. I never really understood the height thing, it's a male complex. Men care a lot more about it than most women do, feet and inches is not what makes them feel good inside.

Any more excuses for not improving? I'm pretty good at countering stupid rationalizations, that's how I became successful. You should try it.
I don't have lots of money right now. I have no doubt that if I did, I would attract lots of women. I already attract a decent amount. But I wouldn't just waste it on them. But there's no doubt that money attracts them.

The pain doesn't scare me. If it were a quick and painless procedure, it would be a no-brainer. If I could just snap my fingers and be 3-6" taller, I would be stupid not to. The money isn't the point, either.

I have heard girls talk about guys they have recently met or are about to meet, and the first thing they mention is how tall he is.

I think short, ugly, broke guys that are swimming in pv$sy are about as rare as anything. I'm not doubting that it happens, but it's extremely rare. If they are, they must have something else... like being able to fight or something like that.

I'm not making any excuses for not improving. I'm sitting here paying thousands of dollars to improve my looks quickly and easily, then possibly $40,000 to get taller. I believe that if I get limb lengthening surgery that I should go down in SoSuave history as the most dedicated individual ever to come on these boards.

Just because you claim to win an argument doesn't mean that you did. And how successful are you exactly?

People on this forum claim that I don't listen to them, but the fact is that they tell me conflicting things. @guru1000 tells me get the cosmetic surgery or else I'm not listening and am not dedicated. Other people tell me that stuff doesn't matter and that I'm not listening to them. I'm being told 2 opposite things and have 2 sets of people claiming that if I don't do this or that, that I am not listening.

How exactly would you suggest that I improve?

Reaction score
Being 5'8" isn't that much of an issue, but being 142 pounds is definitely hurting you, even if your BMI percentage says otherwise.

BMI is a health indicator more than an indication of physique. A high BMI assumes more fat than the average, which is where the health risks come into play. But you can have a higher BMI and still look slim to the eye. I have a BMI of 26.6, but I'm not the sloppy, tubby bastard with the 20%+ BMI in the pic you had posted. I put on 30 pounds through a strict diet, weight lifting and a lot of cardio. Most people see me as being a "good kind" of slim, like a swimmer's build. I jog several miles a day, but my BMI paints me as a fat, tubby bastard who should throw up and have a heart attack after climbing a flight of stairs.

You are the "bad kind" of thin. Your BMI might be good, but you look like a twig in the eyes of women. If you go ahead with this heightening thing, you're going to end up 6'+ yet still be around 142 pounds.

You're going to end up looking sickly thin to the human eye.

You would be much better off sticking with 5'8" while adding muscle mass and trimming off fat.
Where do you see fat?

If I had to pick a few muscle groups to work on, which should they be? Arms, chest, shoulders, abs?

Reaction score
You don't really need to focus on losing fat right now. If you have the proper diet and lifting program, you're going to end up putting on some fat while also gaining muscle mass. At some point you will have to change your diet to "cut" down, or trim off the fat you gained in the process, then go back to a diet designed for muscle gain again, depending on how far you really want to go with it.

I would suggest hitting all of the main muscle groups. I worked out 90 minutes a day, 5 days a week, focusing on different muscle groups each day. But the diet is very important. You won't gain much at all if you just hit the weights without it. I actually spent more time planning, cooking, prepackaging meals and eating than I did working out.
I used to work out 5 days/week in high school. It was chest and triceps 2x/week. Back and biceps 2x/week, and 1 leg day.

How do you split up your 5 days? Cause isn't it hard to work out some groups without others?

I got pretty good sized arms for a while in prison by doing 200 pushups per day, then it all went away after stopping for 2 weeks. But in there, there is nothing else to do. Out here, I have a life.

Serenity

Reaction score
How exactly would you suggest that I improve?
The cheapest way possible.
I'm not making any excuses for not improving. I'm sitting here paying thousands of dollars to improve my looks quickly and easily, then possibly $40,000 to get taller.
Honestly, buy wh0res if you're going to spend that much money just to get pvssy. Fixing your looks won't revolutionize your attractiveness if you're still incompetent at all the psychological stuff that matters a lot more.
I believe that if I get limb lengthening surgery that I should go down in SoSuave history as the most dedicated individual ever to come on these boards.
Hahaha, had you been dedicated by just a tiny fraction you'd get pvssy a long time ago. It took me just 3 weeks of actively seeking out women to get laid when I started out as a clueless idiot. You'll go down in history as the guy who was too stupid to understand game.
People on this forum claim that I don't listen to them, but the fact is that they tell me conflicting things. @guru1000 tells me get the cosmetic surgery or else I'm not listening and am not dedicated.
@guru1000 is not saying that. Again you're not listening, you're misunderstanding and it seems you just hear whatever you want to believe. Read his posts again carefully, he pretty much agrees with me.
I already attract a decent amount. But I wouldn't just waste it on them.
Lies, fvcking lies all the way. If you attract a decent amount, then what the fvck are you doing here asking newbie questions?

I can't wait for you to get rich only for you to discover most women don't give nearly as much of a sh!t about it as you do. I can't wait for you to fvck up your looks with plastic surgery only for you to discover nobody gives a sh!t. I can't wait to say "I told you so", because I'm really just trying to save you money and time here.

If you were dedicated you'd be smashing a chick by the end of the week. I'm willing to bet you'll just keep spamming this forum and whine like a little b!tch though, that's just what you do.

Reaction score
The cheapest way possible.

Honestly, buy wh0res if you're going to spend that much money just to get pvssy. Fixing your looks won't revolutionize your attractiveness if you're still incompetent at all the psychological stuff that matters a lot more.

Hahaha, had you been dedicated by just a tiny fraction you'd get pvssy a long time ago. It took me just 3 weeks of actively seeking out women to get laid when I started out as a clueless idiot. You'll go down in history as the guy who was too stupid to understand game.

@guru1000 is not saying that. Again you're not listening, you're misunderstanding and it seems you just hear whatever you want to believe. Read his posts again carefully, he pretty much agrees with me.

Lies, fvcking lies all the way. If you attract a decent amount, then what the fvck are you doing here asking newbie questions?

I can't wait for you to get rich only for you to discover most women don't give nearly as much of a sh!t about it as you do. I can't wait for you to fvck up your looks with plastic surgery only for you to discover nobody gives a sh!t. I can't wait to say "I told you so", because I'm really just trying to save you money and time here.

If you were dedicated you'd be smashing a chick by the end of the week. I'm willing to bet you'll just keep spamming this forum and whine like a little b!tch though, that's just what you do.
It's actually exactly what @guru1000 said. You have said nothing constructive or any advice whatsoever. I would bet money that the girls you fvck are not hot. I do attract girls almost every time I go out. They might wonder why I don't talk to them. You can believe whatever you want to believe.

Reaction score
You can bang hot women for free. Any other thoughts are self-restrictions.

Remember, you're chasing women on OLD, which requires great pics for success. You have men in this thread who also have no luck on OLD like @deesade who do great on the field.

Know which approach serves you best, and capitalize.

Though, I'm always of the opinion:

1) Make the best damn product (YOU) that serves the market's needs;
2) Market the product most effectively.
I just had my 2nd of 3 appointments with plastic surgeons. She was a decently attractive female. She told me there was nothing wrong with how I looked and advised against all of it. She said I could wind up with shelves under my eyes. But she said I looked good as I am.

Just from the brief chat, it became obvious that my problem is self-esteem. Other than that, it's not being social. Not having the desire to be social or the need to be social unless it's absolutely necessary, in which case, I can.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had my 2nd of 3 appointments with plastic surgeons. She was a decently attractive female. She told me there was nothing wrong with how I looked and advised against all of it. She said I could wind up with shelves under my eyes. But she said I looked good as I am.

Just from the brief chat, it became obvious that my problem is self-esteem. Other than that, it's not being social. Not having the desire to be social or the need to be social unless it's absolutely necessary, in which case, I can.
She's right, if you have little fat depositories under your eyes, and then you'd be chasing undereye fillers to even the ridge.

IF she is a qualified physician, then her recommendation has merit.

Have you taken any steps toward personal trainer, nutritionist, style consultant?

RichardtheFrog said:
How do I market most effectively? Other than simply going out?
The most effective way to learn how to date is to date. Certainly, you can arrange a date with an average-looking girl, a 5, right now.

Date 10 5s
Date 10 6s
Date 10 7s
Date 10 8s

And so on. Social acuity is a muscle, which must be exercised regularly. Forget about the attractiveness of the women for now, and focus on just getting whomever you can out on a date. Your "dating game" will sharpen with consistent practice.

Serenity

Reaction score
It's actually exactly what @guru1000 said. You have said nothing constructive or any advice whatsoever. I would bet money that the girls you fvck are not hot. I do attract girls almost every time I go out. They might wonder why I don't talk to them. You can believe whatever you want to believe.
Lies, lies and more lies. Not that it matters to me, you're the one suffering from self-deception. I have given you plenty of advice, but you're just shutting out down.

If you don't want advice you can get the fvck out of this forum instead of wasting everyone else's time. Just fvck off, you are a cancer to the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.