Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The plastic surgery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm considering height enhancement surgery. I could get up to 5'11". I'll call the doctor Monday.

http://www.paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/stature-lengthening-center/stature-lengthening

@guru1000 what do you think?

Most likely, it will be prohibitively expensive.

Also, anyone know the best kind of shoe inserts to make me look taller?

Edit: Just looked in to it. I could get up to 6'1" if I had $180,000. Better start flipping houses!!! I'm crazy enough to do that. I just hope I'm not too old by the time I can afford it.
Interesting. I have no knowledge of this procedure to opine.

I would assiduously investigate the risks associated with this procedure.

Some short guys will get disqualified irrespective of their looks, but overall, assuming equal social skills, the very attractive shorter guy will beat the average-looking taller guy with the bulk of women.

Reaction score
Interesting. I have no knowledge of this procedure to opine.

I would assiduously investigate the risks associated with this procedure.

Some short guys will get disqualified irrespective of their looks, but overall, assuming equal social skills, the very attractive shorter guy will beat the average-looking taller guy with the bulk of women.
Why did you suggest FUT transplant over FUE? I was told they have the same results, but FUE leaves no scar.

rivernorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me where to find ANY social circle, especially the "rich person" circle. Where are VIP clubs? I don't think they exist in my city. Most you would have to do is pay a $15 cover for something that is not worth a $15 cover.
"You do not need to have bottle service to get into a club. However, if you want some dedicated real estate and are anxious about getting in, bottle service is definitely the way to go. Almost all clubs these days have VIP tables arranged throughout the club.

Each table booking has a minimum spend – that is, the amount you need to spend on alcohol (and for dayclubs, food). The minimums that you are quoted never include tax/tip – which you can estimate to be about 30% (~10% tax, 18-20% tip). Gratuity is usually automatically included in the final bill at 18-20%. As such, whenever you book a table you’ll want to multiply the minimum by 1.3 to figure out how much you’ll likely end up spending. A table with 1k min will run you 1.3k, a table with 5k min will run you 6.5k, etc.

Holidays Day of the week – minimums are almost always higher on Fridays/Saturdays

The DJ or live performer talent – big names = big minimums

Table location – the closer you are to the action, the more you’ll have to pay

Number of people in your party – you might want a 1k table but the 1k min might only come with 4 comps – to add more people you’ll have to increase your min"

quote from discotech.me

for social circle, build around activities you enjoy. especially if you become an expert and leader. if you go to a conference as a participant, yes, you can socialize. if you go to a conference as one of the speakers, then it is much easier to socialize there.

I have an acquaintance-- west coast engineering guy-- he wrote a book on futurism ideas. he didn't have any background in philosophy; just self-published his own book. being in an area of the usa that has high interest in futurism and having a lot of nerdy friends already..... he gained traction as a futurism expert. now he expanded his social circle beyond programmers into intellectual culture. he has thousands of followers, national book tours, people look to him as an expert.... it's very easy for him to socialize with new groups of people.

the funny part is that I started reading his book-- maybe 50 pages-- and it was poorly written in style and ludicrously flawed in substance. him being this-- expert-- was absurd. although putting himself out there as a leader absolutely raised his social profile. maybe he will become a better writer in the... future.

rich social circles...... possessions, places, events that these people have. you have to be spending a lot of money to socialize with them and generous charity donations (to their charities) are expected. for example, a place to meet rich people is a lambo car club. that's likely nouveau rich, but hey, you can meet old money rich in exclusive alcohol rehab centers. there are a lot of places to meet people.

Without it, every problem being solved (such as getting laid more) is going to be matched by a ten-fold increase in other problems (such as attracting many more selfish, greedy, shallow, untrustworthy bimbos that a man might despise trying to actually have a decent conversation with).

Because of this, when a man shows a clear resistance to tackling certain issues, such as social acuity, it becomes very apparent what major problems will come down the road when such a dynamic is neglected. Those growing problems can, and often will, trump over other successes that might be made.
yes, that's good advice. it definitely makes sense.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm considering height enhancement surgery. I could get up to 5'11". I'll call the doctor Monday.

http://www.paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/stature-lengthening-center/stature-lengthening

@guru1000 what do you think?

Most likely, it will be prohibitively expensive.

Also, anyone know the best kind of shoe inserts to make me look taller?

Edit: Just looked in to it. I could get up to 6'1" if I had $180,000. Better start flipping houses!!! I'm crazy enough to do that. I just hope I'm not too old by the time I can afford it.

You're asking for trouble with this type of surgery. Your bone mechanics are setup for your current proportions and nothing else. You don't want to end up being Frankenstein's monster.

Reaction score
"You do not need to have bottle service to get into a club. However, if you want some dedicated real estate and are anxious about getting in, bottle service is definitely the way to go. Almost all clubs these days have VIP tables arranged throughout the club.

Each table booking has a minimum spend – that is, the amount you need to spend on alcohol (and for dayclubs, food). The minimums that you are quoted never include tax/tip – which you can estimate to be about 30% (~10% tax, 18-20% tip). Gratuity is usually automatically included in the final bill at 18-20%. As such, whenever you book a table you’ll want to multiply the minimum by 1.3 to figure out how much you’ll likely end up spending. A table with 1k min will run you 1.3k, a table with 5k min will run you 6.5k, etc.

Holidays Day of the week – minimums are almost always higher on Fridays/Saturdays

The DJ or live performer talent – big names = big minimums

Table location – the closer you are to the action, the more you’ll have to pay

Number of people in your party – you might want a 1k table but the 1k min might only come with 4 comps – to add more people you’ll have to increase your min"

quote from discotech.me

for social circle, build around activities you enjoy. especially if you become an expert and leader. if you go to a conference as a participant, yes, you can socialize. if you go to a conference as one of the speakers, then it is much easier to socialize there.

I have an acquaintance-- west coast engineering guy-- he wrote a book on futurism ideas. he didn't have any background in philosophy; just self-published his own book. being in an area of the usa that has high interest in futurism and having a lot of nerdy friends already..... he gained traction as a futurism expert. now he expanded his social circle beyond programmers into intellectual culture. he has thousands of followers, national book tours, people look to him as an expert.... it's very easy for him to socialize with new groups of people.

the funny part is that I started reading his book-- maybe 50 pages-- and it was poorly written in style and ludicrously flawed in substance. him being this-- expert-- was absurd. although putting himself out there as a leader absolutely raised his social profile. maybe he will become a better writer in the... future.

rich social circles...... possessions, places, events that these people have. you have to be spending a lot of money to socialize with them and generous charity donations (to their charities) are expected. for example, a place to meet rich people is a lambo car club. that's likely nouveau rich, but hey, you can meet old money rich in exclusive alcohol rehab centers. there are a lot of places to meet people.

yes, that's good advice. it definitely makes sense.
Problem with any of that for me is that I messed up my reputation when I was younger and there's stories about me all over Google.

Reaction score
You're asking for trouble with this type of surgery. Your bone mechanics are setup for your current proportions and nothing else. You don't want to end up being Frankenstein's monster.
I'm on other forums to get reviews and suggestions for doctors. This might involve a 4 month trip to India unless I want to pay almost $200,000 to be 6'2".

Reaction score
Actually just measured myself. I'm almost 5'8". (5'7 7/8"), and 142 lb. naked. But I was using a spring loaded scale. I should get a digital one.

Serenity

Reaction score
'm on other forums to get reviews and suggestions for doctors. This might involve a 4 month trip to India unless I want to pay almost $200,000 to be 6'2".
Wow, there is indeed a noticable trail on the internet left behind by you. Even hippie forums complained about your posting frequency.

Anyways, you don't need surgery. You need a new personality. To help you with that I need to know how you became the way you did, I need to know your childhood. That's where your type of problem usually starts.

Reaction score
Wow, there is indeed a noticable trail on the internet left behind by you. Even hippie forums complained about your posting frequency.

Anyways, you don't need surgery. You need a new personality. To help you with that I need to know how you became the way you did, I need to know your childhood. That's where your type of problem usually starts.
Or both.

I'll PM you about the personality stuff.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard you got real problems... None of us here will be able to solve. Your problem is not women. Instead of worrying about looks and height invest the time and money to talk to someone that can really help....

Seriously it is not an attack....

Your spiraling out of control.... Consider seeing a therapist... Take a break from this place and find forum/ community that deals with stress, anxiety, anger, depression, etc.

I guarantee you that many here have talked to counselors at one time or another.... myself included. They do help.

Reaction score
Richard you got real problems... None of us here will be able to solve. Your problem is not women. Instead of worrying about looks and height invest the time and money to talk to someone that can really help....

Your spiraling out of control.... Consider seeing a therapist... Take a break from this place and find forum/ community that deals with stress, anxiety, anger, depression, etc.

I guarantee you that many here have talked to counselors at one time or another.... myself included. They do help.
I've been to many counselors. I've seen the inside and out of the mental health system, both criminal and civil.

I actually have psychiatric testing in the beginning of November, and I might stick around for counseling afterwards. You might overestimate the effectiveness of counselling, though.

It's very likely they will not be able to relate at all. I've been to many bad counselors who seem like little blue pill cucks that don't know anything about the world besides a classroom.

Reaction score

But aside from that, I think that height is one of the most important parts of physical attractiveness. I could be in the 6'+ club.

The recovery will be a b1tch, though.

Now that I know about this, I don't see how there's any way to stop myself from doing it.

I just hope I won't be too old by the time it's done (31, 32) for it to matter.

Btw, did you know Mystery was 6'5"? No wonder he was so successful.

Max I could get to 6'1.58", which is closest to 6'2".

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard....

That's not the problem and you know it.... Stop obsessing about two or three inches....

Get your **** together and trust me you will attract decent women.

Reaction score
Richard....

That's not the problem and you know it.... Stop obsessing about two or three inches....

Get your **** together and trust me you will attract decent women.
I already have attracted hot women on many, many occasions.

Plus, "get sh1t together" is not specific advice.

Getting started flipping houses would meet that definition, wouldn't it?

Heck, I could just sit home the rest of my life if I wanted to.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on other forums to get reviews and suggestions for doctors. This might involve a 4 month trip to India unless I want to pay almost $200,000 to be 6'2".
I would strongly advise against this. Think about it. You're going to add 6-7 inches to your back/legs. What about your arms, hands, feet, neck, face, head. You will be grossly disproportionate.

Proportional > Height

This surgery might be helpful for 1-3 inches, but anything more will put you in a worse position than where you began.

Again ... height I don't see as an issue, if you look great.

Also .. as much as others advise that you need to seek a mental-health professional and they are right--I strongly believe that part of your mental health problem is that you are not meeting women and getting laid for free. Most people don't understand the significant toll that this can impose on a man's psyche over time. It's akin to an existential crisis, where you are born with a will to create lineage--but you can't find any women to fulfill this purpose.

Reaction score
I would strongly advise against this. Think about it. You're going to add 6-7 inches to your back/legs. What about your arms, hands, feet, neck, face, head. You will be grossly disproportionate.

Proportional > Height

This surgery might be helpful for 1-3 inches, but anything more will put you in a worse position than where you began.

Again ... height I don't see as an issue, if you look great.

Also .. as much as others advise that you need to seek a mental-health professional and they are right--I strongly believe that part of your mental health problem is that you are not meeting women and getting laid for free. Most people don't understand the significant toll that this can impose on a man's psyche over time. It's akin to an existential crisis, where you are born with a will to create lineage--but you can't find any women to fulfill this purpose.
I see no reason why a girl would fvck me for free in this day and age.

But when I go out, I'm certainly not the only guy with this problem. This is one of the problems that feminism has caused. Females have control over the supply of sex and they know it and use it to manipulate.

There is nothing wrong with me why girls won't fvck me for free.

Reaction score
For those who care, I am just under 5'8" at 142 lbs.

This is a perfectly normal BMI. In fact, it's basically right in the middle of the normal range. I could gain 20# and still not be considered overweight.

My body fat percentage is probably 15-16% based on this photo comparison.

Certainly not going to attract anyone with a body like that, but it's not unhealthy or obese.

The last girl I talked to monogamously said that if I gained muscle, I could be a player. But that is quite a commitment and change in lifestyle. What muscle groups should I focus on? Should I skip legs entirely? I don't have all the time in the world.

Attachments

Serenity

Reaction score
But aside from that, I think that height is one of the most important parts of physical attractiveness. I could be in the 6'+ club.
I'm exactly 6'2", the "perfect" height. Despite this I had no luck with women, because inside I was still an AFC.

You are just as hopeless and frustrated as that other guy b!tching about plastic surgery. It's not that you're ugly, it's that you're a weak minded, massively insecure beta loser. You're such a beta that you're willing to go through hell to please women.

Do you think a woman would find it impressive that you went through surgery because you were extremely insecure? No, most likely the opposite would be true. They'd see you as a manifestation of weakness, like a little b!tch so weak that he would chop his legs up and suffer for months just for women.

I mean if you're this desperate and insecure I suggest you start playing in your own league instead. Go find an equally desperate and insecure land whale to fvck, that's (barely) level your game is capable of achieving.

Status
Not open for further replies.