Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been ghosted with an unusual twist

A 3% Percent Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
need some advice been dating a woman for a while and i would say she has become quite close to me the sex is great and we have a good time...she constantly calls and texts and every sign the lust is huge

we had plans for the whole weekend shes turned up to all other arrangements and our communication has been fine even our last communication thursday night then friday shes gone and ghosted me blanked me not reading my message AND WE HAD PLANS!! ive had to have a day off to sort something for the weekend as we were going into the countryside thats what im more racked off about disrepect of my time,

6 dates in is she testing me to see if become verbally abusive 30 messages etc ??

shes shown no signs off attention seeking and been a great lady no signs of games THEN THIS

theres no other blokes in the frame i dont worry about **** like that im an ace card in that department
Reading this and a couple of things possible could have occur

1. You were too available and no longer a mystery to the lady.

2. You came on too strong

3. It sound like she was the only lady on your roster

4. Making an entire weekend plan with a lady who is not your girlfriend or wife. It screams I want relationship.

5 her interest level dropped. She has no respect for your time. As She could even have the guts to tell you the truth.

6. She has other options including you.

My advise is to move on and not reach out until she calls you. When and if she does. Invite her only to your place to have fun and smash. No romantic talks . rinse. And repeat.

She has to chase you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lads appreciate the help but she was the one all over me from noon till night I keep saying this!! **** her now anyway she's low value cause of her behaviour

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE some of my text exchange in what is early dating have been of a sexting nature (no pics or anything just dirty I suppose) and its ruffled her !! as in she thinks im using her for that apparently.....shes also heard im dating others

i havent replied and she hasnt blocked me from anything

i rocked her foundations in bed

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of 5hit happens when a woman's ex comes back into the picture.

Leave her alone and make new plans.
Bingo. Had a chick do this same stunt when i was 19. Dated for 2 months then suddenly poof. Gone. I found out she re-hooked up with her ex and just stopped returning calls.

But he was her ex for a reason and 6 months down the road she shows up on my door step again like nothing happened, and she expected me to go, "well 6 months isn't really that long... welcome back." Things didnt go her way though.

Just to give you heads up OP. She will come back and expect you to just take her back like nothing happened.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if I met Sofia vergara I'd still message the other woman to cancel
Women don't have the balls for straight open comunication. They just hope you can take a hint.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes replied as above stating my sexting has led her to believe i was there to **** her and **** off especially as we havent been dating long...plus a friend has stated im dating multiple women so in her head im deffo in it for sex and she wanted more apparently..........

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes replied as above stating my sexting has led her to believe i was there to **** her and **** off especially as we havent been dating long...plus a friend has stated im dating multiple women so in her head im deffo in it for sex and she wanted more apparently..........
So does that mean that every time she hears something without evidence or merret she is going to take off or hold you responsible?

Doesn't sound like a very secure girl.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got back with her ex dude! Its happened to me with the last two women I was seeing. She was chasing me, blowing up my phone, multiple dates and then boom, dropped off the face of the earth. Found out she got back with her ex- fiance after breaking up with him six months ago. Another woman who lived a block from my house was more strategic. She was also chasing me, stringing me along for three months, then boom, dropped off the face of the earth. She ended up purchasing a townhouse and timed her move with her ghosting me. I was being strung along while she was waiting for escrow to close Lol. I never gave her the stalker vibe so not even sure why she just didnt tell me she wasnt interested. Anyway she got back with her first husband. I ended up banging her friend who I matched with on Tinder. Best feeling ever, banging a close friend of a girl who ghosts you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this one had her mom on loudspeaker having a 3 way convo with her!! and bought me 30 pounds worth of stuff on the 3rd date!! however i take it i have done the best thing by telling her courtesly i had put effort into the weekend and walking away due to disrespecting my time, shes probably expecting 100 messages she hasnt got

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I find my self in time of trouble mother mary comes to me, singing words of wisdom .. Let it be.
There will be an answer, let it be.
You dont need to know more then this. NC until she reaches out, period.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might not be dead but your definitely dead to her. Move on.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Second place is first loser. Just ghost her OP, I guarantee you she's not attractive.

She ghosted you because she got back with her ex. All women have exes, you just failed to score high enough to top him.

I just had a POF girl text me saying she's giving her ex boyfriend a second chance. I deleted her and blocked her from all platforms. Her pics were gone too.

I never give women a second chance. If you failed so bad she had to go back to an ex, why do you think she'll come back to you? Easy, because of a beta reason i.e. she needs attention, the fact you desire her, she wants to see if she still got it, etc. You're still not first place, just a stop-gap until she gets her ex back.

Men typically worry about the girls in their immediate vicinity i.e. the ones they're actually dating and having sex with. Women worry about the guys who are after them on all kinds of platforms, as they worry about attention. Attention don't mean sh*t to a guy.

Like it or not, there is competition for every woman, no matter her age. Guys, we have to start scoring higher than the competition! We need to be improving every day. Be it your looks, money, status. F**k unlocking every achievement in Halo and Black Ops, unless you're a programmer for those games.

Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing. Second place in job interviews and with women means you have failed!

Case closed.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exes and being ****ed by other blokes do not concern me one bit like they seem to you lot...if thats the case thats the case......ive made no beta moves, and i personally believe this woman is emotionally unstable, one minute she was falling for me then the next she was convinced i was a jerk of a player with numerous women on the go...my last conversation with her that she initiated the night before her plans(her idea) i said i was going pub and her attitude went mardy asf "OH RIGHT ENJOY your night!!" her little wheel was probably spinning cause ive gone for a pint ...fck her

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exes and being ****ed by other blokes do not concern me one bit like they seem to you lot...if thats the case thats the case......ive made no beta moves, and i personally believe this woman is emotionally unstable, one minute she was falling for me then the next she was convinced i was a jerk of a player with numerous women on the go...my last conversation with her that she initiated the night before her plans(her idea) i said i was going pub and her attitude went mardy asf "OH RIGHT ENJOY your night!!" her little wheel was probably spinning cause ive gone for a pint ...fck her
For your OWN sake, next her. This was a Hell of a shQt test that DJ’s dont accept.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For your OWN sake, next her. This was a Hell of a shQt test that DJ’s dont accept.
ok explain what makes it a **** test so i know? and not just some jealous bunny boiler, i went out anyway and didnt contact her that night so i presume i handled it automatically fine so to speak...So just to confirm she called me on a thursday evening( the night i went out) prior to plans made together for the friday where she ghosted

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok explain what makes it a **** test so i know? and not just some jealous bunny boiler, i went out anyway and didnt contact her that night so i presume i handled it automatically fine so to speak...So just to confirm she called me on a thursday evening( the night i went out) prior to plans made together for the friday where she ghosted
Ive encountered the same thing, just move on, no contact. My plate came back and fvcked my brains out eventually because I was polite but indifferent too her rant. Don’t chase, let it be. Focus on other women. I can tell after many years of field experience. Its a test, emotions and probably another guy in your situation. But we can’t be sure and we don’t want to be. Judge her actions, never her words. Next her, case closed. She disrespected you by not showing up, be indifferent and date other women instead, that’s what we preach. Be a MAN.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am for certain nothing less of a man, and have no issue nexting as you say. Its annoying when i have one night free a week due to commitments(being a dad etc) and you get ****ed about like this could understand if i was pursuing and chasing but i wasnt

A 3% Percent Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am for certain nothing less of a man, and have no issue nexting as you say. Its annoying when i have one night free a week due to commitments(being a dad etc) and you get ****ed about like this could understand if i was pursuing and chasing but i wasnt

Yeah like I stated in my last comments

#3.
It looks like she was the only lady on your roster.

A Don Juan if he does not have a main woman. He always dates multiple women until he decides to choose one.

That way you don't get workup on one lady. With little to no interest in you.

You are using logic ( how your sex game was) a woman does not think that way. Guess what she voted with her emotions

Her ghosting you has forced you to lose your center. Get back to your center. By dating other ladies and stop wondering or chase after a ghost of your past.(Coach Wayne calls that the illusion of action) Until she reaches out

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this woman had high interest she came to ME for every date Happily...she bought gifts on the last date! she Phoned ME the morning after the last date, this is why i put this post it was a highly unusual ghosting scenario and i was interested to learn, Coach corey tbf would say i was doing everything to the book, shes now nexted anyway and i have gone NC, i have multiple women on my radar its just annoying when i dont have all the free time