Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GET OUT OF YOUR F8CKING ROOMS

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a huge wake up call for every guy on this forum that posts too much crap. Endless posts about nothing, I saw a thread about that richard dude posting his picture on a rating site. Dude? serious? Go work out, work on those arms dude and buy some slim fit tshirts while your at it. You got to show dominance too a girl, always let HER break eye contact first, they love it. They want to grab your big arms while your shove it in her.

Dude I bareley get any swipes or matches on tinder, I deleted that crap. I run game in real life. Always, everywhere, rejecting girls myself that want to hang. CONFIDENCE because I know I can do better. Ill chat up a girl 5 seconds later and her tongue is in my mouth another 10 seconds later. Don't settle for less.

I want to tell you guys again, I do care about you guys. This forum helped me so much on improving my game with women and thinking about what really matters in life, yourself. That's why I love this forum and everyone that is here for a reason. I succeed, my collegue on work notices it too and touches my hands, calls me sweetheart in front of the other men and looks at me naughty every second like I want to f8ck your brains out.

Get out of your comfort zones, I see posts about if women will like you more if you are divorced or single? WTF is that ? They don't care dude, they care about your frame, about your attitude, about your looks, about having fun and knocking off their feets. LIVE, ENJOY the moment, grabb that girls f8cking hand if your out, look her deeply in her eyes, grind, move, hugg, tell her sweet thing in her ear and KISS.

If women don't notice you, go work out, eat clean, eat healthy, get a haircut, fix your dressing style and go approach some ladies with your buddy. Get rejected a 100 times and do it again. At a certain point you will reach my state of mind.

I walk up in a pub and girls feel this aura, this idgaf vibe, this charming, cexual vibe that you project.

Get off your computer right now, stop reading nonsense and go out and flirt with girls on your way. Talk to the neighboor grandma and even flirt with her, you will notice her touching you too, this is what the DJ lifestyle is about. Im to be every womens walking dream.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here we are, yet again, having Gambino tell us to get our **** together when he was just complaining about how he doesn’t have his together.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a huge wake up call for every guy on this forum that posts too much crap. Endless posts about nothing, I saw a thread about that richard dude posting his picture on a rating site. Dude? serious? Go work out, work on those arms dude and buy some slim fit tshirts while your at it. You got to show dominance too a girl, always let HER break eye contact first, they love it. They want to grab your big arms while your shove it in her.

Dude I bareley get any swipes or matches on tinder, I deleted that crap. I run game in real life. Always, everywhere, rejecting girls myself that want to hang. CONFIDENCE because I know I can do better. Ill chat up a girl 5 seconds later and her tongue is in my mouth another 10 seconds later. Don't settle for less.

I want to tell you guys again, I do care about you guys. This forum helped me so much on improving my game with women and thinking about what really matters in life, yourself. That's why I love this forum and everyone that is here for a reason. I succeed, my collegue on work notices it too and touches my hands, calls me sweetheart in front of the other men and looks at me naughty every second like I want to f8ck your brains out.

Get out of your comfort zones, I see posts about if women will like you more if you are divorced or single? WTF is that ? They don't care dude, they care about your frame, about your attitude, about your looks, about having fun and knocking off their feets. LIVE, ENJOY the moment, grabb that girls f8cking hand if your out, look her deeply in her eyes, grind, move, hugg, tell her sweet thing in her ear and KISS.

If women don't notice you, go work out, eat clean, eat healthy, get a haircut, fix your dressing style and go approach some ladies with your buddy. Get rejected a 100 times and do it again. At a certain point you will reach my state of mind.

I walk up in a pub and girls feel this aura, this idgaf vibe, this charming, cexual vibe that you project.

Get off your computer right now, stop reading nonsense and go out and flirt with girls on your way. Talk to the neighboor grandma and even flirt with her, you will notice her touching you too, this is what the DJ lifestyle is about. Im to be every womens walking dream.
Brilliant.

I remember this PUA book by someone maybe DeAngelo... the book was Law of Attraction (if I remember). I still have the pdf locked somewhere.

The single quote of the book that changed my life and perceptions: "You'll always feel better about doing it and getting reject than having the regrets of being statics"

Do everything to increase your chances: Read the DJ bible, the good post here, always remember your always succesful pick-up (even just à number), dress well according to your body type, match your clothes, take care of your teeth and hair... and go out there.

Another thing that helped me out ALOT from à PUA friend is this: "Von you owe me 20$ for every girl I point and that you dont talk too saying this line "reject me the hardest way you could reject à man"

After à week, I feared no rejections and my wallet was a little bit dry but my heart and mind fully invested in the "game"

And guys, listen to Gambino, read my post but remember this: If you guys need à buddy to help you start.... these is a wingman forum here.. it start from you guys and has you go out and approach you'll meet guys with the same goal who will help you out

The first step is always harder... the winner take the first step.... otherwise just delete your account here

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard The Frog is a troll.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here we are, yet again, having Gambino tell us to get our **** together when he was just complaining about how he doesn’t have his together.
Dude I got the women thing together bro, don't worry about that.

Im studying business marketing(masters degree) at a university for 7 years now due lack of motivation 2 years, it takes me this long. Now im in my last year finally, after the summer ill have the highest diplome possible (only PHD is possible after this). My finances are weak af because high rent in my city and only work twice a week (4 days school). And I go out twice a week, work out, like a luxious lifestyle, so thats that.

That's the only thing bro money, girls are no problem. After this year, everything will be fine. If I get the money ill be the young hugh hefner, no doubt.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True maybe but it's always better to keep moving than staying still.

If you still its for introspection... but too many people stay caught in that phase.

The succesful people arent the smartest, most good looking, powerful, confident etc... they are the people who are relentless in moving forward and stubborn in it

Mr. Focus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes bro, hell yes. Great post.

I'm 3-4 weeks out of a 3 year LTR and got my first lay last night.

I'm 20, and always kind of had a good look going on and my chit together, but I could never take advantage of it in an LTR.

Learning so much everyday. Action is key.

C0cky, funny, arrogantness is such a natural way for me to act, but I always suppressed it around women for the fear of seeming like an ahole and getting rejected.

Well I've fvcking UNLEASHED it lately, just going crazy with the neg hits, peacocking, idgaf attitide and the girls LOVE it. It's amazing because honestly I'm just like that by nature. I do learn a lot and am always expirimenting with different tips and lines. It's fun, like a game.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im at work dude. Everyday.
What im tired of is seeing members giving advice and teaching others and right after you read from them doing a TOOL needy move to a girl in a situation thats so apperently comming from neediness and scared to go without mindset its actually that obvious.
Talking about me?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What im tired of is seeing members giving advice and teaching others and right after you read from them doing a TOOL needy move to a girl in a situation thats so apperently comming from neediness and scared to go without mindset its actually that obvious.
What’s a tool needy move in your books?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Burn!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are jealous af here not getting any pvssy Im sure lmfao You Guys burn Im sitting next to a fat as plate who is cooking me some pasta then Im going to make her deepthroat me. Burn yourself. At least Im out there making iT happen instead of keyboard jockeying like an autist.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@TheGambino

You have to realize that if you are starting threads one day about how to game and the next day you are back in a pinch with yet another situation with a chick......people take notice.

Now I am not saying anything either way. I think that after years of dealing with women, I have figured a few things out. Primarily because I have figured the most important thing out, and that is to be who I want and do what I want. The rest will take care of itself.

Women still throw me curve balls all the time. The ever changing female society at its best. Anymore I dont see one particular one that is worth starting a thread about. I just go into silent mode with a IDGAF attitude if one starts getting me over thinking her.

Thats the difference in me now.

Just relax, but realize that people pay attention to the things you post. You cant be a financial advisor one minute and a homeless guy begging for change the next.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino

You have to realize that if you are starting threads one day about how to game and the next day you are back in a pinch with yet another situation with a chick......people take notice.

Now I am not saying anything either way. I think that after years of dealing with women, I have figured a few things out. Primarily because I have figured the most important thing out, and that is to be who I want and do what I want. The rest will take care of itself.

Women still throw me curve balls all the time. The ever changing female society at its best. Anymore I dont see one particular one that is worth starting a thread about. I just go into silent mode with a IDGAF attitude if one starts getting me over thinking her.

Thats the difference in me now.

Just relax, but realize that people pay attention to the things you post. You cant be a financial advisor one minute and a homeless guy begging for change the next.
Im still learning Dude like I encountered probably way more women then 80% on here so I got more things going on ofcourse. I dont always have the answers myself. You cant expect Everything to go like the stars everyday bro. A billionaire makes mistakes and bad decisions too on his road for more..

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ADD me on Snapchat All hating nerds out here and ill show you What I do Pm for nickname

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino...be who I want and do what I want. The rest will take care of itself...go into silent mode with an IDGAF attitude if one starts getting me over thinking her.
Solid post @Glassguy. Take note... this is the Don Juan modis operandi, guys.

We all must learn to be more authentic in our frame, to screen, identify bad behavior and course correct.

If the woman doesn't follow our lead, acts up, we walk. Simple.

No need to hyper-over-analyze everything. This takes practice and discipline. You're going to fail, make mistakes and slip as you internalize IDGAF. It takes time, yet worth it in every way for the life you have still to come.

It's all about self-respect and that starts with being consistently authentic in our actions in how we think and operate.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nice post! I second, the chatting up and flirting with anyone, even if it is a woman that you know you wouldn't be interested in. It's good practice and sharpens the teeth for when you truly are ready to pounce.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I interpreted the op as being on a high ATM and just trying to share it. I guess for some here, they are able to experience this more frequently or for longer periods of time, before everyday life gets in the way. I do think that documenting it, wether here or on a notepad will help cement those positive thoughts of reaffirmation and keep the ball rolling. Ride that bich till the wheels fall off OP.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d say go easy on throwing the over analysis sticks and stones. Guy may have noticed some sticking point he s working on. We all have them. Or he just might be trying a new approach or market. The break point for me is of a guys making multiple threads about a girl. That s pretty sure oneitis.

And we all have our good and bad days. Improving is lifting your performance on your bad days.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think at some point you'll get to a time where you arent so impressed with meeting and banging chicks...or at least I did. It just became too easy and I kind of lost interest in it. The only real thing that kept my interest was meeting new chicks and then seeing how fast I could go from first date to banging...once I banged them my interest level dropped pretty quick...