Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Telling a woman what you want...

Jediknight888

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with telling a woman what you want up front?

Here's my situation. I had a beautiful 10/10 woman come on to me recently... even though she's beautiful her life is currently a mess and lots of drama. I told her... yes I would be interested in dating her, but I told her there were conditions to dating me and if she doesn't like them she can take a hike. She is currently living with someone else (female as she is bi)... She sets all these rules like.... you can't text me after 5. I can't talk on the weekend. I can't see you for more than 1 hr at a time. Etc... etc... I have since given her the boot... but in general... I'm wondering if you see problems explaining rules of dating so to speak up front.... Maybe the 2nd or 3rd date.

I can see her taking this two ways.

1. She could be like damn... this guy knows what he wants and how he wants to be treated. This could increase DJ status.

2. She could think... this guy is too controlling and wanting to be too serious too fast.

The way I look at it is that I don't want a woman who is sleeping with a bunch of people at 1x.... I don't want to be competing with other men... and I do want to show these bi*ch%s how I demand respect. If they don't like it there's the door.

You guys see any problems with just laying it out up front?

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to be competing with other men... and I do want to show these bi*ch%s how I demand respect. If they don't like it there's the door.

If you dont care, why dont you just tell her what you want and if she doesnt accept you dump her ? You dont care as you just said

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no. Lol. She just wants some D on the side with limited contact and you are just dating (haven't even started dating from the sounds of it), so you don't get to make demands like that. Hmm... Piece of a$$ and don't really have to invest much into it.?.? Sounds like a no brainier to me.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but that's the game bro. From the sounds of it, they're just in the dating process.

Respect is earned, not given. There's a huge difference in demanding respect and demanding not to be disrespected.
I was quoting him

Sigma68

Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon take 2 minutes to establish basic rapport then go for it. I often start with a 'Hiya.' then it's 'I like your style'. They also like sick or smutty jokes...life's too short for complications. Beer is dear in UK too unfortunately.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want money and health. She can provide neither.
Even if she could provide those, if she's not providing sex and dating, then it's not a very good relationship. Eventually, either you get bored of using her and cut contact, or she realizes she's being used and leaves.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her prerequisites ewuate to ONS, **** buddy, and or booty call. Plate material.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
- hot
- life is a mess
- drama
- is in lesbian relationship atm
- will sleep around for sure

For me no, but for someone with more resources to waste on high maintenance troublemaker - perhaps.
If you were to dismiss those traits you consider as high maintenance as being irrelevant to your objective (plate spinning), would it then logically make her perfect ?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she gave those demands of hers, I probably would have told her she doesn't, and won't, own me.

10 of 10, or not. Respect yourself, sometimes that's what it takes around a woman so attractive she doesn't know what it's like to behave.

And, she just might really admire that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Depends how hot vs how messed up, but probably yes.
That's my man.

When it comes to spinning, be result oriented.

The details doesn't matter at all, it's all noise, smoke and mirrors that needs to be dismissed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Depends what results are most important to you.

I consider 10 in looks woman with 8-10 drama level AND bisexual AND in relationship with a woman, probably high maintenance (remember 10 in looks) as a really poor investment.

Considering her character (I'd say it's probably around 3/10 or 4/10 tops), she is in fact HB7 with incredibly pumped up ego thinking she is HB9 at least.

This sounds like a poor plate as well - decent plate shouldn't be that troublesome, but I'm no plate spinner/it's really against my philosophy of going after LTR material women only.
If for the purposes of LTR, then u r right, she's obviously a poor choice.