Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been ghosted with an unusual twist

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
need some advice been dating a woman for a while and i would say she has become quite close to me the sex is great and we have a good time...she constantly calls and texts and every sign the lust is huge

we had plans for the whole weekend shes turned up to all other arrangements and our communication has been fine even our last communication thursday night then friday shes gone and ghosted me blanked me not reading my message AND WE HAD PLANS!! ive had to have a day off to sort something for the weekend as we were going into the countryside thats what im more racked off about disrepect of my time,

6 dates in is she testing me to see if become verbally abusive 30 messages etc ??

shes shown no signs off attention seeking and been a great lady no signs of games THEN THIS

theres no other blokes in the frame i dont worry about **** like that im an ace card in that department

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds pretty strange...could something have happened to her?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes active on social sites, im not needy but obviously ive tried calling her a few times and 1 x this morning incase there an incident... ive now ceased contact there was one message sent to whatsapp and 1 to fb and ive left it that shes not reading them either....im really dissapointed if this is a test of any kind she keeps going on about shes never met a bloke who seems so strong physically and mentally but also courteous at the same time...or she may have breen told a lie by another female that ive been spinning plates whilst we were getting closer which i havent

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes her sergio exactly i could understand after 1 date but shes been getting quite deep which is good if shes doing it

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf are you waffling laraiders this is the first time she's done this and I was wondering if its a test its a very disrespectful one if so

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of 5hit happens when a woman's ex comes back into the picture.

Leave her alone and make new plans.
This. Exactly. Precisely what I thought as soon as I read the OP. Her ex came back into the picture--99.99% sure--and she has a stronger connection with him. Women HATE conflict and awkwardness so they just ghost. Stupid and immature but much easier on their end.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find no other male as a threat I've stated this time again ....so you all mean on an emotional level ..still disrespectful, even if I met Sofia vergara I'd still message the other woman to cancel

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find no other male as a threat I've stated this time again ....so you all mean on an emotional level ..still disrespectful, even if I met Sofia vergara I'd still message the other woman to cancel
Of course you would. You're a man who values loyalty, fairness and doing the right thing. Women DO NOT operate under those same beliefs. It is a malfunctioning, a shortage if you will, in their hardwiring. Stop expecting women to act like adults and life will be much easier.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't agree she's been all over me, I don't find other males a threat in bed like you lot

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Why you putting all your eggs in one basket ?

You should be out with a different chick and snapchatting the event so that this ghost sloot might see it and she realizes you do not give a f!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate people's replies don't see how I was more invested the woman's been calling me 3 times a day texting every hour god sends and I've simply wondered if doing this so many dates in is some kind of test, if anything shes been extremely jealous over me

She also invited me to a night out with friends this is what im saying everything is her idea which if I'm right is usually a good thing

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate your a bit full on. Don't know if it's an internet thing everone s 6 4 behind a keyboard or your just young. Anyway it comes across as over compensating for insecurity. If you are the same way with this woman its going to cause issues. 90 percent of issues with women myself included r caused by internal game inconsistencies.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I've come across that way it hasn't been intended, I'm just intrigued if its some kind of predictable test that you lot know of ..
.without the usual she's being dp'd replies

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not complaining about your behaviour on the thread by so suave standards it's been very urbane. I'm just wondering if there is an issue there that maybe you need to reflect on. Fake it until you make it is good advice but if it is too fake it's not going to sell

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've handled it well considering what the old me was like... as I will remind all she initiates talk or text with me all day, if anything she's been quite overbearing which I've brushed off.

.she has little value now though to me which is a shame..

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've handled it well considering what the old me was like... as I will remind all she initiates talk or text with me all day, if anything she's been quite overbearing which I've brushed off.

.she has little value now though to me which is a shame..
As others have said move on with your life and stop worrying about her, if she reaches out later on and gives an explanation then you can decide based on that communication but go no contact till she reaches out. For now just focus on something else (goals, hobbies, family, anything that's personally important), keep yourself busy and go out and mingle with some different girls, it will help get your mind off her