Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So the market sucks?

Reaction score
Biology man, mother nature is *****. Even woman that say they don't want kids (small %), guess what....their bodies still crave that desire!! Ever date a broad that can't have kids?
Yeah the majority are mentally fvcked in the head. Family life and blue pill is engraved in woman waaay more than men.

Sperm banks flourished in the 1970's so yeah females have been making babies without males for awhile now. I'm not sure how you don't know this.

The good news is you are on the right track by minimizing your expectations. It's seems like you are seeking validation and entertainment from these woman. Stop thinking you need a woman in your life and more of a want perspective.

POF is the Walmart of online dating.
But do these girls deserve to live that blue pill life after being ****ed by 1,000,000 guys during their youth? Especially when they have little to no income, 4 cats, and watch TV all day?

Then they're gonna stop giving me head after a month. And I'm just lucky I didn't marry them and have to give half my stuff plus alimony.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your hobbies, Richard?

Do you have social spheres that can expand your access to further social proof and other opportunities?

Have you tried daygame approaching? Starbucks, Panera Bread, volunteer opportunities, music concerts, local festivals, etc.

Sounds like you've been striking out on OLD and bars.

Time to re-strategize where and how you meet them.

What's your approach like? Do you come off as a genuine person or do these females discern a negativity vibe that you are subconsciously projecting?

If your batting average doesn't improve after this, take a second hard look at your attitude.

Forgive and accept whatever rejection you've faced in life from people and most of all from women so far and decide to move on with the cleanest slate as possible. This is absolutely mission critical if you want to begin to turn around your fate.

If you disdain women and blame the market place you are protecting your ego and playing into the victim/scarcity mindset. That way of thinking will stunt your Don Juan growth and will continue to propel women away.

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score
But do these girls deserve to live that blue pill life after being ****ed by 1,000,000 guys during their youth? Especially when they have little to no income, 4 cats, and watch TV all day?

Then they're gonna stop giving me head after a month. And I'm just lucky I didn't marry them and have to give half my stuff plus alimony.
ROTFL!!!! dude what you are looking for is a mirage all these girls have been taking d1ck since the age of 12 don't even put it in your head that you gotta wait for a pure one rofl! Even artificial hymns can be inserted these days... it's the times we live in. Come to terms with it, accept it. Or stay nostalgic for an era you probobly you weren't even born in.

Reaction score
ROTFL!!!! dude what you are looking for is a mirage all these girls have been taking d1ck since the age of 12 don't even put it in your head that you gotta wait for a pure one rofl! Even artificial hymns can be inserted these days... it's the times we live in. Come to terms with it, accept it. Or stay nostalgic for an era you probobly you weren't even born in.
I know that it's true. But in most (not all) cases, it makes me unattracted to them when I think about it. It's as if I have to become a complete degenerate in order to relate to them.

Plus, they don't act this way on the surface. Many of them put up a lying, or even a Princess, face to the world.

Some are worse than others.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I have no idea where you come up with this stuff but if it's that bad then just keep sitting in front of the computer and jacking off to open..problem solved.

Either accept things for the way they are and figure out how to make it work for yourself or don't. But stop the childish whining about how life isn't fair...

Ask yourself...what are you bringing to the table these women can't find elsewhere? If you can't come up with a good answer to this question then I'd advise you to work on yourself until you have an answer to this.

Reaction score
Dude, I have no idea where you come up with this stuff but if it's that bad then just keep sitting in front of the computer and jacking off to open..problem solved.

Either accept things for the way they are and figure out how to make it work for yourself or don't. But stop the childish whining about how life isn't fair...

Ask yourself...what are you bringing to the table these women can't find elsewhere? If you can't come up with a good answer to this question then I'd advise you to work on yourself until you have an answer to this.
Tons of money and a good d1ck. Plus, I'm not a lying douche, but I'm not sure that's important. Intelligent conversation? But I'm not sure that's worth much, either.

What are THEY bringing to the table other than a hole and hopefully making a good mother if it comes to that?

Do you see why I wouldn't want to align myself with a girl who has ****ed 1,000 guys before me? Especially since child support is taken an a fraction of your income?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tons of money and a good d1ck. Plus, I'm not a lying douche, but I'm not sure that's important. Intelligent conversation? But I'm not sure that's worth much, either.

What are THEY bringing to the table other than a hole and hopefully making a good mother if it comes to that?

Do you see why I wouldn't want to align myself with a girl who has ****ed 1,000 guys before me? Especially since child support is taken an a fraction of your income?
Well obviously they don't see it that way. So again, unless you are going to change your approach you are going to end up where you've always been.

None of that stuff makes a women wet in and of itself(unless you are like Donald Trump rich and they know it). You need to focus on learning how to escalate properly because that IS what makes women wet in date.

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude what is it with you and declaring your successful business every chance you get. If you are like this on the forum I can only imagine how you act IRL. It's like you traded in all your character and swag just to be able to flip houses and brag about it. HUMBLE YOURSELF!
This is what I mean when I tell you everything is NOT about money. It's often the ones who face the most hardships that become the stuff of legend. Just look at gentrification now in the inner city you get upper middle class folks uprooting the working class populace the cities are becoming boring and staralised. No more flavor no more substance. I saw this happen in my hood, and im sure every hood is the same. Anyways I'm ranting.
Point is you make the money the money don't make you If you still can't grasp the concept I suggest you go soul searching backpack thru Europe or something with no security net get some real life experience and street smarts.

Reaction score
Dude what is it with you and declaring your successful business every chance you get. If you are like this on the forum I can only imagine how you act IRL. It's like you traded in all your character and swag just to be able to flip houses and brag about it. HUMBLE YOURSELF!
This is what I mean when I tell you everything is NOT about money. It's often the ones who face the most hardships that become the stuff of legend. Just look at gentrification now in the inner city you get upper middle class folks uprooting the working class populace the cities are becoming boring and staralised. No more flavor no more substance. I saw this happen in my hood, and im sure every hood is the same. Anyways I'm ranting.
Point is you make the money the money don't make you If you still can't grasp the concept I suggest you go soul searching backpack thru Europe or something with no security net get some real life experience and street smarts.
Haha. I've lived on the street before. Been homeless.

In person? I don't even talk about it.

Difference between you and me is that you could never make the money. Most likely because you're not smart enough.

Only reason it gives me value to a girl is because babies cost money.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that bragging about wealth is inversely related to success with women.

The guys who truly make money don't brag about it. They donate to charitable causes and always act alpha. I'm not talking about guys making 300K or whatever bull****. I'm talking about guys making $10-20 million per year. They don't go on an online forum and boast about their wealth. They get hot chicks cause they are passionate about life.

Reaction score
I'm starting to think that bragging about wealth is inversely related to success with women.

The guys who truly make money don't brag about it. They donate to charitable causes and always act alpha. I'm not talking about guys making 300K or whatever bull****. I'm talking about guys making $10-20 million per year. They don't go on an online forum and boast about their wealth. They get hot chicks cause they are passionate about life.
Brag about wealth, which I don't do?

Yea cause $300k/year is bullsh1t even though it's probably 10x what you make and more than girls with advanced degrees make.

No way I'm giving to no charity so it can go in an executives pocket.

"Act alpha" = that doesn't even mean anything

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. I've lived on the street before. Been homeless.

In person? I don't even talk about it.

Difference between you and me is that you could never make the money. Most likely because you're not smart enough.

Only reason it gives me value to a girl is because babies cost money.
"Lived on the street" rofl that says it all right there. Everybody and their momma lives on A street!!

Eh my financial woes are not lack of ideas but capital, not that I don't make a fairly decent amount daily the problem so cost of living is so inflated here it's hard to stash away any sizeable amount of money.

Babies cost more money third world countries. where they don't have foodstamps, section 8, WIC.. etc etc
And you see a guy in his early twenties making 200 dollars a month can get a beautiful VIRGIN!!! I **** you not to choose him and not the the arrogant brat in a X5 that's got his parents trust fund to play with. You know there are still good girls out there.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brag about wealth, which I don't do?

Yea cause $300k/year is bullsh1t even though it's probably 10x what you make and more than girls with advanced degrees make.

No way I'm giving to no charity so it can go in an executives pocket.

"Act alpha" = that doesn't even mean anything
300K goes far if you live in Omaha but not if you live in SF or NY

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fvck No, exactly! You are DEAD on about yhe BJ part. I'm not a even a huge fan but when that stops the RL is dead for me. Next.

I was lucky my divorce only cost me about 5k. No alimony in my state.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
All you fools saying "go to bars" and approach in person don't seem to understand that those women are online also. Everyone is online now. Its the norm.

If you think the key to finding quality is cold approach you're pretty naive. For those who missed it.. EVERYONE is online now.

Reaction score
All you fools saying "go to bars" and approach in person don't seem to understand that those women are online also. Everyone is online now. Its the norm.

If you think the key to finding quality is cold approach you're pretty naive. For those who missed it.. EVERYONE is online now.
So how do you find the good ones then? Cause I'm sure not getting it online.

Is POF the wrong place?

I have known hot girls who met guys through Tinder Groups and even Bumble, but those don't work for me.

I think in person is my best bet, but as long as I'm not Mr. Weirdo PUA guy reciting routines.

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score

Is POF the wrong place?

I have known hot girls who met guys through Tinder Groups and even Bumble, but those don't work for me.

I think in person is my best bet, but as long as I'm not Mr. Weirdo PUA guy reciting routines.
You want good ones? Go to church

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell do u guys struggle so much? I ain't pretty or rich. When I was an AFC I got girls. When I was a PUA I got heaps of girls but it hollowed me out. When I became a DJ I got girls.Diff is now I really don't care if I get or not. But they still keep showing up. How do u avoid them?

@Jonanthony

Banned
Reaction score
How to avoid them...

1) Whine like a *****

2) Spend countless hours on anonymous forums

3) Never talk to actual women

4) contemplate the essence of "Alpha" and all it encompasses and related synonyms...

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

Is POF the wrong place?

Dude.. are you joking? The good ones? You find them the same place you find leprechauns and the Easter bunny lol.

But in all seriousness.. good ones are rare these days. There is no magic logistical trick (cold approach vs. OLD vs. social circle vs. church) that will magically put you in front of better women. The culture is rotten and women are just a product of that. We don't live in a culture that encourages women to be good catches for men. Our culture encourages women to be self-centered and to hold men accountable.

This is why I can get dates with HOT women and have a fun short term relationship. But over time things decline fast and the relationship becomes a power game for them. That's when I exit.

Last edited: