Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College Forum

College Forum

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel as this forum should have a college forum or seperate section and I'd be more than glad to contribute a lot of information in my free time to such a part of the forum. As I am currently still in college. I mean this forum has a mature man section. And no offense to the many grandpas that are constantly online on this forum.
But college game is waaaaaayyyy different from your old man bingo game night dates and whatnot.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably right. College game is very interesting. Cold approach often fails in college. You need to have a "niche" and that doesn't mean just sports. Everyone knows everyone so if you find that one friend who can get you access to the parties, you're set. If you don't have access to parties you can still get girls but they won't be hot.

My freshman year of college was a waste cause I had no clue what I was doing. It's important for guys to know how to utilize their freshman year in the dorms because that's possibly the biggest opportunity to get puss ( for free) in your entire life. Meeting chicks is never easier than that

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree its a perfect time in life for that.I went to school back in 2010 with no idea about game and picking up college girls was easier then the 100 classes I was taking. I had 2, 3 somes girls wanting to fok within a week. And all this withoit even living on campus. I lived 20 mins away. I could just imagine how much i woupd have got if i was living in the dorm. My d1ck would hqve brook off. Now I'm going back cause I droped out in 2012 and realizing how unique the college experience can be it you live on campus. All the hormones and girls finnal "living on there own" LOL they think. Aww its great.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it used to have a high school forum but that died, I think a college forum may face the same problem since this site doesn't have so many users that it should be stretching itself so thin

plus, what would there be to discuss here if we have mature men for 25+ and the college forum for everyone else?

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it used to have a high school forum but that died, I think a college forum may face the same problem since this site doesn't have so many users that it should be stretching itself so thin

plus, what would there be to discuss here if we have mature men for 25+ and the college forum for everyone else?
The college game is a whole other type of scene and niche. Especially from the old man game which a lot of this site suffers from. Also I feel as younger audience is less jaded and there would be a bit less negativity and more productive learning in that part of the forum

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The college game is a whole other type of scene and niche. Especially from the old man game which a lot of this site suffers from. Also I feel as younger audience is less jaded and there would be a bit less negativity and more productive learning in that part of the forum
hmm... you're right, about all of that.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be more relevant than HighSchool

Most of us decided to join the DJ/PUA life style because of our failure and passiveness in high school.
Its in college/university that we started improving and leaving our passive life

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a young guy in college but I disagree. Though having targeted college discussion would be lovely this forum doesn't have enough members and the majority of the members here are 25+.

We would just be spreading the forum too thin. I actually think this site has too many sub forums to begin with but that's just me.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you college boys need to be worried more about passing your classes than how to get women! ;-)

And these days I hear that women out number the men in college so it shouldn't be that hard to get girls anyways.

And how exactly is college game different than bingo night game? :D

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you college boys need to be worried more about passing your classes than how to get women! ;-)

And these days I hear that women out number the men in college so it shouldn't be that hard to get girls anyways.

I'm a semester and a half away from my Doctorates with a 4.0 GPA under my belt. What about you sweet cheeks?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LOL probably alot more classy, ONS Needing :p

Actually, I would say grade aren't important in college/university.... they are if you wanna do a master or phd... but than you are just a slave...might be better to work at mcdonald

Learning to be Social, Make Connections, Efficient Networking, Passing classes while getting basic knowledge, learning to be efficient in your schedule (gym, plate, studying) would be more important

I've been out of uni for 5 years in the real world.... and its always about if you can do the job and who do you know to growth your business.... university will allow you to meet people like never before

There is a joke in Canada.... you wanna be a cashier at walmart? Better get your Bachelor degree :p (yep alot of people have university degrees are at the highschool level jobs after uni)

University will not prepare you for real life... but it will allow you to blue print your behaviour and be an alpha DJ