Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feelings after one night stand

KrisD

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is, the simple act of pretending like you don't care will get you more pvssy than being a genuine nice guy.
Thats what I was saying in the previous reply, I couldnt care less on the date, just wanted to have fun and thats when she probably decided to go home with me. After that I ****ed up, but need to adapt that mindset...

KrisD

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you're not ready to play the game. After meeting a girl online, your only objective should be to fvck her and nothing else. You disinterested her by showing too much interest. Practice spinning plates, FWB situations etc and you'll soon realize that most women are made for fvcking only in most cases. Now go forth, heal and start filling as many holes as you can.
I am not I admit. Happened so fast...but I will take that as a future advice.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,

Long story short...I met a girl online and we went out on a date.
The date was perfect and we ended up at my place cooking for her.

We had dinner, watched a movie and after the movie I grabbed her hand and took her directly to my bedroom, no explanation given whatsoever. She didn't resist.

We had really intensive sex, she came... But I couldn't, I don't know why and she is a hella of a sexy and attractive bomb...

She stayed at my place until the next evening, we had sex again in the morning, this time I did my job.

When she was about to leave I asked her out again. She said maybe.

I got a call on the next morning from her telling me she can't see us in a long term relationship because I made a move on her and ****ed her! I mean WTF?

Anyway I guess it's a long story. She has ALOT of daddy issues but I have the feeling I fell for her...

I guess this is not for everyone, I don't want to do that again... For now

Oh and one of the reasons she mentioned is because I was too romantic and caring.

P.S
She is 27, I am 26...

Please share your thoughts on this... I don't know how I should feel...

I am pretty sure that her brain works on this way: she wanted just some sex and didn't expected anything from you. After first date / sex / one night stand, she sow that you are "material" for something more serious (relationship), now, she know that she screwed up when she f*****d with you because you will think "she is doing this all the time, whole her life, she is a slut". Now, if you want to keep her, she expect you to say something like "no matter, it is 21st century, one night stands are so usual, blah, blah,", she want to you convince her that you don't care for such hers behavios (sex on first date). It is up to you to decide do you want to keep her or you will let her go... Just my 2 cents.

KrisD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that her brain works on this way: she wanted just some sex and didn't expected anything from you. After first date / sex / one night stand, she sow that you are "material" for something more serious (relationship), now, she know that she screwed up when she f*****d with you because you will think "she is doing this all the time, whole her life, she is a slut". Now, if you want to keep her, she expect you to say something like "no matter, it is 21st century, one night stands are so usual, blah, blah,", she want to you convince her that you don't care for such hers behavios (sex on first date). It is up to you to decide do you want to keep her or you will let her go... Just my 2 cents.
I am not sure honestly, I do want to keep her but not only for sex, but if thats all she wants I will let go. I get emotional and all, guess I am still beta as ****...anyway thanks for the reply, it's really nice to see opinions from other people, makes me realise things I didnt see before.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure honestly, I do want to keep her but not only for sex, but if thats all she wants I will let go. I get emotional and all, guess I am still beta as ****...anyway thanks for the reply, it's really nice to see opinions from other people, makes me realise things I didnt see before.
You're talking about "keeping" and "if I have to I will let go".
Dude, that clingy possessive mindset is like kryptonite to women.

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she was about to leave I asked her out again. She said maybe.

Anyway I guess it's a long story. She has ALOT of daddy issues but I have the feeling I fell for her...
You asked her out for another date too soon man... NEEDINESS!! You say she has daddy issues. She wants to work for that father like attention she never had or is lacking. You are giving her to much of the attention she is so desperately working for.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
u did everything perfect besides where u royally fukked up was asking to see her again.

never do that.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you fall for someone you met online and once in real life? You don't know anything about this woman. You had sex with a stranger.

She doesn't see anything long term with you because you're a creep.

If your post is any indication you probably spooked her out. I wouldn't blame daddy issues, she's probably like me and using her common sense, thinking: Gee, I only met this guy once and online and he's already acting like we're in love. What's wrong with him?

I'm glad that younger generations aren't watching T.V because this is learned behavior. You don't fall for someone after one night. You can't. It's not enough time to form a connection. Life is not a highschool Romcom. There no love at first sight.

Put your big boy pants on, lace up your boot straps and stop being desperate. Had you fūcked her and conducted yourself as if you just fūcked a stranger you'd be setting up a second date right now.

You guys are running women away.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A Simple Twist of Fate

They sat together in the park
As the evening sky grew dark
She looked at him and he felt a spark
Tingle to his bones
'Twas then he felt alone
And wished that he'd gone straight
And watched out for a simple twist of fate

They walked along by the old canal
A little confused, I remember well
And stopped into a strange hotel
With a neon burnin' bright
He felt the heat of the night
Hit him like a freight train
Moving with a simple twist of fate

A saxophone someplace far-off played
As she was walkin' on by the arcade
As the light bust through a beat-up shade
Where he was waking up
She dropped a coin into the cup
Of a blind man at the gate
And forgot about a simple twist of fate

He woke up, the room was bare
He didn't see her anywhere
He told himself he didn't care
Pushed the window open wide
Felt an emptiness inside
To which he just could not relate
Brought on by a simple twist of fate

He hears the ticking of the clocks
And walks along with a parrot that talks
Hunts her down by the waterfront docks
Where the sailors all come in
Maybe she'll pick him out again
How long must he wait?
One more time, for a simple twist of fate

People tell me it's a sin
To know and feel too much within
I still believe she was my twin
But I lost the ring
She was born in spring
But I was born too late
Blame it on a simple twist of fate

- Bob Dylan 1975

The lyrics in this song are so powerful.

Note: by "It was then he felt alone" when they are together means "he alone felt" (she felt nothing). By a "Parrot that talks" he refers to his brain parroting her every word (he can't stop thinking about her). By "She drops a coin into the cup of a blind man at the gate" means she either pays tip out or gives herself away to some idiot, or pays her pimp. By "An emptiness inside to which he just could not relate" he means no woman ever hurt him that badly. By "where the sailors all come in" either means she is a prostitute or with family. By "She was born in spring" he refers to predator animals that are born in spring having more prey (i.e., a woman has so many options it's hard for men to compete).