Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman asked me how come I never texted her when I got home from our date.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get to the level of having value as a man who seeks quality out of life and has a true genuine mentality of your goals and objectives come first....if you like spending time with a woman...WHO CARES....text her!
This post text is more of a invitation to let her know she is moving in the right direction of being of value enough to let her in to your inner circle.
1000 times THIS^^^^ Thank heavens somebody gets it.

Absolutely true. In fact the funny thing is the man I really like right now? He texts me walls of random texts at times, memes, the whole thing. He sometimes BLOWS UP my phone if he feels like it. But its not supplication or any of that AT ALL. It's his way of letting me into his world and into his circle. Some days he blows up my phone, some days, sometimes several days at a time, he's radio silent. Precisely because of what @kenpiffyjr is talking about. He is a man off doing man stuff! I'm not his top priority (Yay!)

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add my opinion to this:

OP doesn't lack skill; he lacks options.

High-value men (i e. men who spin plates), in my opinion, simply will not analyze or tolerate women who confuse and disrespect. I'm convinced that DJs NEVER bother with or tolerate shiat-tests. Best to simply ditch and move to the next one.
You must always always have at least two plates. You must always be opening new women and number closing. OP...how many women are you opening a day? At least 3, I hope. You should be number closing at least one, preferably 2. Out of those two you should at least be getting at least one date a week.

Before I was married I had a 3 women rotation. I also did not commit to monogamy with my wife until we had been dating for two full months. She broke up with me twice during that period, and each time was back w/ in 24 hours. Finally, she was down the street from my house as one of my other plates was leaving. She knocked on the door five minutes later. She said "I left my coat here, I need to get it." It was 80 degrees out.

She then turned to me and said "I don't care if you are seeing other women, I am going to fight for you."

That is when I finally committed to her. 12 years ago.

Marriage is fantastic if you keep her in love with you. A women in love will only help you. You just need to learn the skill set. Why you guys are not reading the DJ Bible is beyond me. All these problems are addressed.

I am a seduction expert (PUA/GURU) with a real Ph.D. I am extremely particular and demanding when it comes to this topic. I have my own book coming out. I am not saying this to brag, I am saying it because I am an expert and when I say something is good, it is. I have read a massive amount of literature from the discipline of psychology, and most of their advice is worthless crap.

Read the Bible!!!! It is one of the best sources out there, and it is free. My book will cost you $20. Well, actually, I am giving it for free to board members.

EDIT: LOLOL...my wife just brought me lunch as I was posting this response.

Last edited:

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I repeat: READ THE DJ BIBLE!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low level game. No point in projecting it onto the rest of our experiences, which is the opposite.
When you have actual value you don't need to rely on game as much. This is why men should work on raising value.

The highest value men don't "game". They do what they want, when they want.

It's a different mind set.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Value is subjective. No one is universally attractive and valued highly. I can date a lower value girl and won't have to do anything special if she sees me as higher value. But, that's not what I want. I want to be able to raise interest level even apart from value.
You simply don't get it because you haven't reached that state of mind. Rules that you use are crutches to emulate what someone with high value would naturally convey without trying. It's not about being universally attractive, it's about reaching a point in your inner game where you don't give a f*ck and do what you want on your terms and people can choose to come along for the ride or not.

Same thing for spinning plates, it's preached on this site because it's a great thing that gives you an abundance mentality but high value people don't need to spin plates to know they can get women whenever they want. It's a consequence of their reality. Whether they have one or several women they behave the same. By extension many people lose their confidence once that crutch of plates is narrowed down to one woman and they can't keep up the facade cause they focus on doing rather than being.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score