Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a 3% man by Coach Corey Wayne

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this book and I recommend you all read it too! There is a lot of good information in this book and I now know it is accurate because of recent experiences in real life.

He says "Let Women Chase You". Basically if a woman has a high enough interest in you; she will make it easy for you. Too many men when they start dating a chick come on too strong (e.g. texting too much, talking about the future) ; basically acting needy and desperate.

If you just chill, show you are interest, but don't come on too strong; she will make her self available to you. I know this is true; because I am experiencing this right now.

https://www.amazon.com/Winning-Hear...e=UTF8&qid=1498490599&sr=8-1&keywords=3+%+man

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I own this also, and have listened to his youtube videos for countless hours. He is a master seducer.
I believe the big piece is not acting needy or jealous. For example if you know the girl you are seeing is hanging around other guys or has male orbiters (which most attractive women do); the minute you start asking "Who is that"? Where are you going? she will start to lose interest.

He also says in the beginning It is all about having fun and hooking up; let her bring the relationship stuff up.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My recent breakup was textbook Coach Corey Wayne.

"The power of the takeaway"
"No to lunch dates"
"The power of no"
"You must be willing to walk away and never look back"
"Studies show that women are most attracted to men whose feelings are unclear" (because men with options will feel unclear about dealing with their BS)

(and even she said)

"If you change your mind, let me know"

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The crudest PUA nonsense is still better than telling a guy who isn't already a 3% man in looks money status personality to wait for women to come to you
Agree with that.
Also, I doubt that the way you get into the top 3% of men is to learn how to play games..

"No to lunch dates"
"The power of no"
"Studies show that women are most attracted to men whose feelings are unclear" (because men with options will feel unclear about dealing with their BS)
See? Everything's about creating distance.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with that.
Also, I doubt that the way you get into the top 3% of men is to learn how to play games..

See? Everything's about creating distance.
Exactly. The man creates distance and the woman who loves him shortens distance. Without a net negative distance based on her effort, the man has no woman.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. The man creates distance and the woman who loves him shortens distance. Without a net negative distance based on her effort, the man has no woman.
Actually, I was pointing out the unimaginative, one note drone that most PUA advice is made up of.
But if you read my post in your Bitter End thread, you probably realize that now.

"Let women chase you" - believe that until you will realize women seldom chase guys.
Women will chase you if they have a high interest in you. Unfortunately, guys who seek help in this are probably not very high value to begin with. Their next question would likely be "How do you get them to be high interest in you?".

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
There girls would come to me and ask if I have tinder and I should match them and other stuff.
They would come up to you in real and say....."hey do you have Tinder? you should match me"

...but she's already talking to you in real......why would anyone approach anyone in real and ask them have they got
a fvcking dating app..........

Something not quite right with this poster's stories..

¡No digas tonterías feo!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah two girls asked me from a car i was in the street. And One girl came out or her appartment when in was walking stairways down and asked for my Name and that i should Match her in tinder.. believe it orNot...
And what was your response? Why use Tinder when I'm right here?

Where in Spain did this happen?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My recent breakup was textbook Coach Corey Wayne.

"No to lunch dates"
"The power of no"

(and even she said)

"If you change your mind, let me know"
That was a good point that I learned, and is something I want to try out more in my next relationship.

Still, I was thinking today, sometimes we gotta see things the way they are, and the fact is that we too often put too much emphasis onto "game" when a woman knows early if there is a chance for you to be fuked or not by giving you IOIs. What I often think happens, is that we mistake IOIs for the craving for attention by some sluts.

If I remember correctly, Corey Wayne was in his early 30s when he started to get it right with chicks. What is also important to realize, is that this man was certainly no bum on the streets, he had a great career going and was perhaps even a millionaire or close (?) at this point. He made great deals in his business and could draw confidence from this area as well, along with the obsession of learning about women brought him into his prime in his 30s.

I just wanted to point this out to people who take his advice and listen to his stories, he was a successful man when he also became successful with women. It always leads back to personal success and your path/career guys!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I nominate "Let women chase you while not being a 3% man" as the most overrated and over-deluded advice ever. And "Don't give a flying or driving f**k about women" a close second.

We should all get together for a Mario Kart racing marathon while not caring about women and we'll have a group of NBA cheerleaders tasting our kum when it's time to play Madden. Most of us here aren't men that women want to chase anyway.

Not chasing- good.
Not giving attention or very minimally- good.
Easily walking away- good.
Showing you're not gonna be just friends or an orbiter- good.

These alpha moves don't make you alpha or 3%. They just display you refuse to be beta.

Game only goes so far. It's all about the person using it and what the woman's needs are at the time. Examples:

Does she need a lover?
Does she have a lover, but needs friends?
Does she need a ego booster?
Does she need tech support? Those lava cake pics and Gucci purse won't like themselves!
Is she looking for a beta provider?

Most men here have to make the first move. And realistically, we care about getting women. Otherwise, this board would be non-existent.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I nominate "Let women chase you while not being a 3% man" as the most overrated and over-deluded advice ever. And "Don't give a flying or driving f**k about women" a close second.

We should all get together for a Mario Kart racing marathon while not caring about women and we'll have a group of NBA cheerleaders tasting our kum when it's time to play Madden. Most of us here aren't men that women want to chase anyway.

Not chasing- good.
Not giving attention or very minimally- good.
Easily walking away- good.
Showing you're not gonna be just friends or an orbiter- good.

These alpha moves don't make you alpha or 3%. They just display you refuse to be beta.

Game only goes so far. It's all about the person using it and what the woman's needs are at the time. Examples:

Does she need a lover?
Does she have a lover, but needs friends?
Does she need a ego booster?
Does she need tech support? Those lava cake pics and Gucci purse won't like themselves!
Is she looking for a beta provider?

Most men here have to make the first move. And realistically, we care about getting women. Otherwise, this board would be non-existent.
I agree very much, but I think getting to a point where we don't care only or I would go as far as to say even mainly getting women is the best thing that can happen. In most cases, you will work towards a personal goal and sooner or later, the right women or woman will come along.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are missing the point with Waynes advice.

He DOES advocate being the best you can be pretty heavily. Many times he will tell guys to stop trying to get women and focus on building their own life first.

Of course you arent going to be top 3% if your life is a mess.

Wayne coaches from a peak performance standpoint. His advice sort of assumes that you are on point with your money/job/health etc.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my case, what I applied was common sense. "Lunch date" + "curfew" = "I'm in love with someone else".
So she wasn't doing her part to shorten the distance. IF this was a sh!t test, and she is a savvy game player herself, when you have to people looking to create distance, that's not conducive to a good relationship.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to read his book 10 to 15 times...it's time to go back to grade school.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had another incident which proves what Corey Wayne preaches is pretty much accurate.

I got another girls phone number last week, 13 years younger than me. I was texting her to see if she wanted to grab a drink the other day for tonight (Wednesday); her texts were terse and when I suggested this one bar, her response was "Uggh, that is going farther away from my home". I told her to pick the bar then and she never really confirmed it with me. At this point, I wasn't 100% sure if we were going out.

I said to myself this morning, "Ah what the heck, let me just text her "Good Morning" to see if responds or maybe "She is waiting for me reach out".

Well, I am still waiting for a response and it is 7pm. I don't really care that she blew me off, but let me say this again (As Corey Wayne says)

A woman with an IL of 51% or greater WILL put herself in your orbit and help you out when she likes you. I did not blow it by texting her this morning, she wasn't that interested to begin with and CHASING her only makes it worse.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman with an IL of 51% or greater WILL put herself in your orbit and help you out when she likes you. I did not blow it by texting her this morning, she wasn't that interested to begin with and CHASING her only makes it worse.
I would look at it differently. Sounds like she had zero to low interest to begin with. This way you found out early and don't have to waste any more of your time on her.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Many people talk about the 51% factor - if her interest goes below 50% it's over. This makes sense because it means you have more bad qualities than good, so she basically is disgusted every time she interacts with you, lowering it toward 0.

I said to myself this morning, "Ah what the heck, let me just text her "Good Morning" to see if responds or maybe "She is waiting for me reach out".
This is not what Coach Corey Wayne teaches. He would have said "Let HER reach out". The words "She is waiting for me to reach out" never came out of his mouth AFAIK.

Never text them first on a given day. They will simply add you to their list of daily orbiters and pine for the guy they has to reach out to. She should be initiating 2-4 times per week.