Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personality

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im now 32 years of age and the best asset for any guy to have is a great personality... unfortunately for me I have pretty decent visual looks ... body,face and nice tan etc ... but my personality is sh!t when I'm around women ... how can I improve on this .. or am I too old and set in my ways?

I think the major issue was chonging weed for years ... I've stopped again now and with just doing that the way I feel and think is changing.

This is my biggest downfall ... I reckon if I can get a good cheeky personality sorted I'll be unstoppable with the ladies. Just not having much luck.

Daniel

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup bro,

Instead of trying to create a personality, find YOUR personality and make the good parts about it better.

I'm NOT the protoypical LOUD alpha male in the bar shotgunning beers with a neck tie tied around his head.
I'm a soft spoken, monotone talking guy with strong eye contact, a witty personality and who enjoys good intellectual conversation. Not to say a tad bit of tomfoolery from time to time is bad.

So I'm not going to shine in night game. I can get numbers but it's not my forté, I had to accept it.

So I use a combo of social circle game, Tinder & Day game ..
I'm also a bouncer now but for obvious reason you don't want the reputation of the horny bouncer.

Exercise:
Take a pen and paper and write 10 things about yourself that you feel are great.
During the day focus on letting these qualities shine through.

On the reverse side write 10 personality traits you feel need work.

When you find yourself giving into these negative personality traits, immediately correct yourself.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep talking to ladies. You'll get it, eventually.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pursuit dynamic interests to shape a dynamic personality.

The more you put yourself out there into different hobbies, interests, and social spheres... the more well-rounded you'll become as an individual. Also, read diverse subjects in print, online, library, etc. That way when you get around women, you'll have more to contribute to the conversation.

Don't be too hard on yourself for the years spent on weed. The important thing is that you stopped overindulging and are now motivated to change your habits and lifestyle.

I got a compliment this week from a lady saying she was surprised by all the random hobbies I pursuit. You can increase neuronal connections in the brain by accessing different areas of your brain in different modalities. Check out 7 activities to improve neuroplasticity.

It's never too late to learn something new, improve, and grow.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice ... I will try these different options! It's defo the weed that's done it... I can't feel a difference in my personality already and it's not even being long ... like my thoughts are clearer and a bit more witty ... neurons must be multiplying again :)

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im now 32 years of age and the best asset for any guy to have is a great personality... unfortunately for me I have pretty decent visual looks ... body,face and nice tan etc ... but my personality is sh!t when I'm around women ... how can I improve on this .. or am I too old and set in my ways?

I think the major issue was chonging weed for years ... I've stopped again now and with just doing that the way I feel and think is changing.

This is my biggest downfall ... I reckon if I can get a good cheeky personality sorted I'll be unstoppable with the ladies. Just not having much luck.

Daniel
You have a personality, when you meet someone you like it will come out easily. If you are saying you feel shy when you start talking to women, just ask them lots of questions about themselves. Just simple things. This will open up other areas. When you compliment a woman, don't just tell them they are hot. Give them a more specific compliment that is a bit different (but true). Women spend a lot of money on beauty products. Tell them they have beautiful skin, their hair smells nice, if you touch her hand or arm, tell her that her skin is really soft. But don't give too many. just one or two.
If because of your past habit, you lose track of what you or she is saying. Gaze into her eyes and say, sorry, your eyes are so beautiful I have lost what we were talking about. It will work a couple of times.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
What's wrong with your personality?

A lot of guys with horrible personalities get girls easy. Women will accept just about any personality as long as they see VALUE and you don't act desperate.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of times "no personality" means "hidden personality" due to an over-restrictive comfort zone.

Do things that expand your comfort zone, so you'll be more genuine. Genuine "real" personality is usually better than "fake" game personality.

Acting classes, toastmasters, dance classes, etc.

Also read How To Win Friends and Influence People, timeless advice.

http://www.thedailybell.com/news-analysis/30-pillars-of-how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people/

^^^ nice overview