Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does wifey owe hubby sex?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. Relationships of all kind when broken down to a basic level are based on exchanges. Social exchange theory. Marriage is simply the legal recognition of such theory.

Women are not property. Status of wife does no mean pūssy on tap.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, I mean...what if a man has an accident and can no longer have functioning genitalia? Then what? Will she file for divorce for that reason?

Life isn't a fairytale. Why should she stay? Because of love? Truth is, some women would stay others would go. The women that stays and takes care of the castrated man will be significantly unhappier.

Flip the question, your wife gets in a car accident and is paralyzed from the waist down. No more sex. What? You just pack it up and never have sex for the rest of your life? Would you be happy? Would you stay?

Marriage is the legal recognition of the exchange of resources for sex.

Last edited:

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Life isn't a fairytale. Why should she stay? Because of love? Truth is, some women would stay others would go. The women that stays and takes care of the castrated man will be significantly unhappier.

Flip the question, your wife gets in a car accident and is paralyzed from the waist down. No more sex. What? You just pack it up and never have sex for the rest of your life? Would you be happy? Would you stay?

Marriage is the legal recognition of the exchange of resources for sex.
Are there not other alternatives to genital stimulation? This may sound sick, but there are still functioning portions above the waist.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there not other alternatives to genital stimulation? This may sound sick, but there are still functioning portions above the waist.
A blöwjob is not the same as sex, not to mention that she is no longer biologically viable since she can't have kids.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you enter into a marriage with someone which requires you to forsake all others. Then yes she owes him sex and he owes her sex. Sex is not a power tool. It is an obligation that you agree to when you take your vows. If you don't want or like the obligation then don't get married. That is where the choice lies.
Sex between a husband and wife should be a scheduled routine so both parties know when they can rely on receiving it. Any avoidance of a sexual union should be discussed and agreed upon. For instance if one partner is unwell or very tired. The discussion should include a time when the union will take place.
Effort should be made by both sides to ensure that the sexual union is satisfactory for both sides as a minimum. Fantasy and role play should be used to enhance the experience and be the only area where power play is used as long as mutually agreed upon.
If you get your sex life disciplined and scheduled, both people will feel relaxed and content. Then you will find intimacy and love growing and not declining.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You know you can and should start doing this before marrying? That way you can see how she treats your feelings and eject from the relationship before there's any legal contract. You cannot determine if a potential wife can be trusted if you never entrust her with something.

If you after marriage start entrusting her with something you risk having picked a woman that cannot be trusted, but you didn't know because you never tested her. Women want that intimate exchange, both being listened to and knowing about you, but as you are aware you cannot trust just any woman. This is why it's important to determine early on in the relationship, she might be able to hurt your feelings but that's a lot better than being fucked over in a legal battle.

It's mind blowing how many men marry without being critical and testing the woman they consider marrying.
Come on bro, you don't think the woman can put on act before marrying? She will be on her best behaviour, look the best, act the best, tell you whatever you want to hear to seduce you into marriage. After the legal document is signed, a few months or a few years in, she will start to introduce change in the relationship, expect more while offering less. And then if she wants out, everything you told her during the marriage "to be intimate, to be one, to fight life's struggles, to create a close knit loving family," will be used to absolutely destroy you.

All girls are actresses, they don't care about marriage or the man they are marrying, they care about their image and what they can get out of it. o_O

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, I mean...what if a man has an accident and can no longer have functioning genitalia? Then what? Will she file for divorce for that reason?
He still has a mouth and hands?

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
A wife not phvcking you is NOT your fault. She can do it because you are a c@cks man and wants to shut you down. Women do that did you know? Detour, and degrade the top alpha's so that she is over them...

A wife is not legally obligated to phvck you and in this country they often will not. Once they get the kids they want out of you that's all she spoke. Your cvcked.
Sex between a man and wife IS a contract of marriage. No sex, no marriage.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bro, you don't think the woman can put on act before marrying? She will be on her best behaviour, look the best, act the best, tell you whatever you want to hear to seduce you into marriage. After the legal document is signed, a few months or a few years in, she will start to introduce change in the relationship, expect more while offering less. And then if she wants out, everything you told her during the marriage "to be intimate, to be one, to fight life's struggles, to create a close knit loving family," will be used to absolutely destroy you.

All girls are actresses, they don't care about marriage or the man they are marrying, they care about their image and what they can get out of it. o_O
My ex wife put on an act before we got married. She was fun, kind and attentive. After the marriage a demon came out. The most spoiled, bratty woman, disrespectful. But I put up with it for 20 years. I come from a dysfunctional family so I didn't know any better.

Anyway, I have a woman that is trying to lock me down right now. She is incredibly wealthy. What the hell does she want from me? I am aloof. I tease her and only make time for her once a week. I guess I'm playing the game right. I even flake on her from time to time and she attacks me everytime I come over. She started telling me what all she owns and I'm not impressed. I really don't care about money much. I have enough. But I get the feeling that she thinks that might help hook me.

We went out last night to a dueling piano bar. It was fun. There were several groups of women that were out on a brides night. The bride wearing her sash and crown. There were loads of guys approaching them. Most of them looked like *****s. Anyway I enjoyed watching the interaction and how the women would try to draw the most attention to themselves. I'm starting to ramble...I'm done. :)

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex wife put on an act before we got married. She was fun, kind and attentive. After the marriage a demon came out. The most spoiled, bratty woman, disrespectful. But I put up with it for 20 years. I come from a dysfunctional family so I didn't know any better.

Anyway, I have a woman that is trying to lock me down right now. She is incredibly wealthy. What the hell does she want from me? I am aloof. I tease her and only make time for her once a week. I guess I'm playing the game right. I even flake on her from time to time and she attacks me everytime I come over. She started telling me what all she owns and I'm not impressed. I really don't care about money much. I have enough. But I get the feeling that she thinks that might help hook me.

We went out last night to a dueling piano bar. It was fun. There were several groups of women that were out on a brides night. The bride wearing her sash and crown. There were loads of guys approaching them. Most of them looked like *****s. Anyway I enjoyed watching the interaction and how the women would try to draw the most attention to themselves. I'm starting to ramble...I'm done. :)
She sounds like a huntress. Some women love to hunt, its not just men who enjoy this game. but game it is. As for you wife, maybe you were too soft on her. Better to shout her down than to keep quiet and sulk. That action will make her disrespect you. Relationships need boundaries.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a huntress. Some women love to hunt, its not just men who enjoy this game. but game it is. As for you wife, maybe you were too soft on her. Better to shout her down than to keep quiet and sulk. That action will make her disrespect you. Relationships need boundaries.
I think you are correct on being to kind. I treated her like I wanted to be treated and thought that doing this would show a good example and she would follow. It didn't work. But I learned a lot of what not to do. So it worked out in the end. You are correct I didn't set boundaries. But I am glad it didn't work out. I'm having more fun now than I even did with her. My favorite f uck buddy is comming over in a few days. She is loads of fun. She comes over for a few hours then I don't see her for a week or two and then shes back.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are correct on being to kind. I treated her like I wanted to be treated and thought that doing this would show a good example and she would follow. It didn't work. But I learned a lot of what not to do. So it worked out in the end. You are correct I didn't set boundaries. But I am glad it didn't work out. I'm having more fun now than I even did with her. My favorite f uck buddy is comming over in a few days. She is loads of fun. She comes over for a few hours then I don't see her for a week or two and then shes back.
Good, love should be easy and fun and only disturbing when it adds to the enjoyment.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No all girls are NOT actresses. But if you think this is true then just don't ever get married & you'll be OK.

The one at risk for asset stripping is the provider in the marriage. The higher income person has the greater risk. In my marriage that was me.

Scheduling sex is not a good strategy for marriage sex. I know a man who is looking to find a mistress precisely as a result of scheduled sex set up for Wednesday & Saturday. He has been married 20 years and loves his wife but is deeply dissatisfied sexually. Why?

Just like you cannot negotiate desire, you cannot schedule desire either.

No man wants to be told he needs to wait until 9:30 Thursday when he is excited NOW. Rationing of sex kills attraction because Scheduling = Rationing = Witholding = bad idea.

Schedule dates, sure, carve out time for each other, sure. But removing the spontaneity of desire by overtly scheduling sex? Buzzkill of enormous proportions.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wives do not owe husbands sex, no matter what the spreadsheet says

One man's whiny data compilation doesn't just show coital rejection. It illustrates problematic expectations

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/21/wives_do_not_owe_husbands_sex_no_matter_what_the_spreadsheet_says/

My opinion: So if a man is not getting sex in his marriage, WHY THE F@#$ SHOULD HE GET MARRIED?
No she doesn't but he should make it clear that he will get it elsewhere if she won't provide it and then she can lay in the bed she decides to make.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman would rather **** a drug deal/nightclub owner/frat boy with an 8-pack, then she should have married a drug dealer/nightclub owner/frat boy with an 8 pack.

I'm sure as **** never getting married though.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
No all girls are NOT actresses. But if you think this is true then just don't ever get married & you'll be OK.
If the situation doesn't benefit them, they can put on a pretty good act to get what they want.

As long as the girl signs a legal document stating that she doesnt want to cash out in case of divorce, I'll be OK too.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
She doesn't "owe" the guy sex per se. But, since cheating is essentially off of the table (morally and ethically), and she can easily divorce you if she finds out that you cheated, then, if she won't have sex with you, she has UNILATERALLY decided that you aren't allowed to have sex anymore. That is the really, really messed up part.

I don't mind being a single guy in a long dry spell (all that much). But if ALL that power was in the hands of ONE female, I might be a bit frustrated.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex between a man and wife IS a contract of marriage. No sex, no marriage.
But in our country you will still have to divorce. I agree with you. Sex if it is important to you, or a lack of basically dissolves the marriage.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greatest thing I ever heard was from here actually:
"Oh I'M still having sex tonight. Just not with you." It goes back to the idea of keep me happy or I'll find someone else who will.

Serenity

Reaction score

I get that you're jaded, but come on bro, there's solutions here. If you're really that paranoid then don't marry a woman unless she accepts that you'd never want to marry. If she still wants to be with you and still behaves well, then you can be absolutely certain marriage isn't her goal. Then when you've seen consistency long enough, surprise her with a proposal.

Test them ffs, you qualify a woman exactly because you'd want to avoid these horrible scenarios that haunts you. This part isn't a lottery, it's science. You're not unlucky, you're unskilled.

Last edited by a moderator: