Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations from bouncing at a club.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
@Epicurus so you wouldn't date a woman that only had a "regular" degree? What's your sexual strategy? are you looking to
wife someone up?

Anyway, this thread has taken a different slant......

What concerns me the most is........I don't recognize all of the vocabulary being used.

Maybe it's a regional thing. Or I'm no longer hip to the groove.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Black man ****ed your wife or GF or maybe your little crush. Everything you post reeks low self esteem and insecurity.
I live in a big city. Miami, Florida. I am a black man and I'll let you know that black men are in. We're definitely in, for women of all races and ethnicities. And before you say anything about low quality white women wanting us. I only date women of equal or higher value than me. (Masters degree or higher) in terms of education, wage and lifestyle. There's a lot to choose from buddy. But you probably live in the middle of Montana and the thought of the black man prospering keeps you up at night.
Black E X C E L L E N C E
Jeezus, quit fvcking lying dude. Y'all swirlers are all fvcking talk. Black men are the garbage men of interracial dating and have no issues dating the trash of other races. Y'all brag about bagging multiple hot white women, but I never see it first hand. I'll start taking y'alls stories seriously when I actually start seeing it. Right now, all I see are black men with mudsharks, fat ugly white women, or some fat single mother white woman with mixed kids with different dads.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeezus, quit fvcking lying dude. Y'all swirlers are all fvcking talk. Black men are the garbage men of interracial dating and have no issues dating the trash of other races. Y'all brag about bagging multiple hot white women, but I never see it first hand. I'll start taking y'alls stories seriously when I actually start seeing it. Right now, all I see are black men with mudsharks, fat ugly white women, or some fat single mother white woman with mixed kids with different dads.
Where do you live? It might be different. But cola does have a point. The past FEW years interracial **** has become much more common. And yes, MOST white guys, ESPECIALLY in your upscale 'higher' class neighborhoods are all a bunch of pvssies. I've noticed this. As time went on, white guys have gotten less manly, and more pvssified. Don't get me wrong, blacks too, I mean males as a whole are getting less masculine. But now you aren't gonna find too many white guys that aren't a bunch of wimps. I can't lie and say that whites still aren't cream of the crop IF they know what they're doing and are good looking, but the fact is none of them ever do.

And like I said before, there are white women out there who say the same **** you do, but will STILL fvck black guys because of some rape or gangbang fantasy they have or something. It's a ****ed up mindset but that's how they are a lot of times. The very next day, it didn't happen because they don't want anyone to know.

You need to get more oriented to coming of age culture.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That site is pretty red pill... I'll say this. I think that white men dating Asian women IS a fetish. They want "tight pvssy" and they think of Asian women as more petite and feminine. A lot of white guys only go for Asian girls. And we all know that Asian girls will always give a man a chance if he's white.

Ultimately I don't go for white girls that much. The rich ones will never go for me so I don't waste my time. They often look down upon guys of my race so I always try to show that I don't care about them and I make comments about the Latinas I'm dating. White women have really big egos especially in California where they know that if they are rich they are basically a princess. Same with Asian girls because Asian girls here are top of the food chain and act really snotty.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, guys, guys.....lets stop the racial hate right now, it is toxic and hurts our primary purpose.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mean males as a whole are getting less masculine.
If you add gay guys to the feminine hipsters, that group might actually be a majority of white men, especially younger ones, and definitely true in certain areas. An mma buddy of mine moved from redneck Illinois to Orange County, CA. He's white and immediately started getting laid like mad, mostly latinas and asians. Several of them told him they felt like most guys there were gay, and it was hard to find a straight man.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epicurus so you wouldn't date a woman that only had a "regular" degree? What's your sexual strategy? are you looking to
wife someone up?

Anyway, this thread has taken a different slant......

What concerns me the most is........I don't recognize all of the vocabulary being used.

Maybe it's a regional thing. Or I'm no longer hip to the groove.
Marriage is a tribal practice which in no way concerns me or interests me. I do not care too much about a degree per say. There's too many people with letters before their name that don't know a single thing. It's more about knowledge and what you can offer of value.
My sexual strategy is if you cannot 1. Sexually stimulate me 2. Mentally stimulate me 3. Provide anything of significance or value while we are together. Then please exit out of my life as soon as possible or I will make a way for you to exit out of my life.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Marriage is a tribal practice which in no way concerns me or interests me. I do not care too much about a degree per say. There's too many people with letters before their name that don't know a single thing. It's more about knowledge and what you can offer of value.
My sexual strategy is if you cannot 1. Sexually stimulate me 2. Mentally stimulate me 3. Provide anything of significance or value while we are together. Then please exit out of my life as soon as possible or I will make a way for you to exit out of my life.
So if the woman having a masters degree doesn't concern him per se, why did he write above that
I only date women of equal or higher value than me. (Masters degree or higher) in terms of education, wage and lifestyle.
Inconsistence. Must be an ego triggered response. Delusions of grandeur got triggered into an ego response. "black excellence" in capitals is a dead giveaway.

Anyway, when referring to sexual strategy, what I'm referring to is 1. girlfriend game 2. ons 3. spinning plates........

It's important to gauge each post from what sexual strategy they are coming from. One can assume that masters degree boy is playing girlfriend game if she must have a masters degree or higher to warrant his company. Oh wait, that wasn't true was it......

A lot of what women study these days is fvcking garbage in any case. Turns a lot of them into extreme leftists.

Anyway, to each his own.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I'll Just leave this here

LOL regardless of the "argument" you just posted a video of some
guy presenting his own little biased presentation........and he's wearing a fvcking bucket on his head!!!
Hardly a reliable source in fairness. Unwatchable.

And the guy's on patreon as well.......looking for cash for his bucket on the head videos. Insanity.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 739 View attachment 738

This was my first night
.. Im 6'1 & 245 lbs
Only one guy said some stupid **** to me because I was slow giving him his i.d back because to me it didnt look like him.

I just stared at him and he shut up.

So we cant hit anyone unless they hit us or another patron. We can "aggressively" remove people who are starting **** or too drunk, but they want us to try to avoid punches.

There was 1 short jacked bouncer.. But when I say jacked I mean like jacked.. Like male physique competition jacked.

You definitely need to be confident in yourself because believe it or not if they sense you are a chump you will have a hard time with the other bouncers more than the bar goers. Remember these are muscle head big guys.. the alpha of the alpha .. Think the high school bully athlete who is an adult now.

Here's a couple pictures of me I'm pretty scary looking if you don't know me I guess..
Good report. You are definitely beefy and know you can hold your own.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. But instead of wasting money going to clubs I'd suggest making money working at them. Especially now that I'm soon 28 id rather profit off drunk bafoons than be one.

And like I said you literally get chicks opening you working at the club.
You make connections..

The female club workers are also generally the hottest in the club so you also get first dibs on them..
I just think bartender, bouncer or DJ(disc jockey) is the perfect part time job for a DJ(Don Juan).
Don't disagree if you've never done it before. However, at this point in my life I've pretty much had my filled of hired guns (been there, done that lol); the top shelf girls usually don't make it to closing time and this kind of job will create huge logistical difficulties with non-party chicks. That said, bouncers & staff (even the dishwasher) have way better chances of pulling shot girls, bartenders, etc. than even the biggest ballers in the club. And if you think there's any glory in staying out all night drinking you'll quickly disabuse yourself of that notion. You'll see people straight ruin their lives.

When I go out, I don't drink (maybe a beer tops), so it's a pretty cheap hobby.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
They were the only Asian males I saw that night.
Fair enough, maybe ethnic guys aren't trying hard enough, I do feel like we almost have to sit on the sidelines in all of this and am really hoping this **** changes.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
That site is pretty red pill... I'll say this. I think that white men dating Asian women IS a fetish. They want "tight pvssy" and they think of Asian women as more petite and feminine. A lot of white guys only go for Asian girls. And we all know that Asian girls will always give a man a chance if he's white.

Ultimately I don't go for white girls that much. The rich ones will never go for me so I don't waste my time. They often look down upon guys of my race so I always try to show that I don't care about them and I make comments about the Latinas I'm dating. White women have really big egos especially in California where they know that if they are rich they are basically a princess. Same with Asian girls because Asian girls here are top of the food chain and act really snotty.
For the love of god, get out of California, the white women in the bay area are trash anyways.

I think your Indianazz would do better in some southern states as opposed to hellhole California

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post @cola. So much of what I learned about how men & women interact and run game was from direct observation in the nightclubs...as a patron & then as an owner (owner's wife) It's fascinating frankly.

You look great BTW so good on you.

Society is changing from a racial standpoint. A good thing in my view.

These days in most places less & less people care about "swirling" whatever the hell that means. I know interracial couples who are physicians who are black/white, Asian/white, brown/white. Nobody cares.

Learn & observe as much as you can. You'll get to know people who frequent the venue and you'll be seen as cool & collected. The exposure may open doors for you in business as well as in dating. It will develop you socially as well.

All good things.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of god, get out of California, the white women in the bay area are trash anyways.

I think your Indianazz would do better in some southern states as opposed to hellhole California
From what people seem to say, the more liberal a state is the less welcoming the women are towards dating guys who are ACTUAL minorities. Quite the hypocrisy tbh.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
This was my first night
.. Im 6'1 & 245 lbs
Only one guy said some stupid **** to me because I was slow giving him his i.d back because to me it didnt look like him.

I just stared at him and he shut up.

So we cant hit anyone unless they hit us or another patron. We can "aggressively" remove people who are starting **** or too drunk, but they want us to try to avoid punches.

There was 1 short jacked bouncer.. But when I say jacked I mean like jacked.. Like male physique competition jacked.

You definitely need to be confident in yourself because believe it or not if they sense you are a chump you will have a hard time with the other bouncers more than the bar goers. Remember these are muscle head big guys.. the alpha of the alpha .. Think the high school bully athlete who is an adult now.

Here's a couple pictures of me I'm pretty scary looking if you don't know me I guess..
[/QUOTE]

Scary lol not quite. Good size, but your face is so innocent looking and "nice".

Big friendly teddy bear!!! Your eyes are a bit sleepy, need to have that alert look.

A few bar fights and a couple of scars and you'll be right as rain in a couple of months.......

....maybe start drinking whisky too, stay off the xbox.

Best of luck to you now.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scary lol not quite. Good size, but your face is so innocent looking and "nice".

Big friendly teddy bear!!! Your eyes are a bit sleepy, need to have that alert look.

A few bar fights and a couple of scars and you'll be right as rain in a couple of months.......

....maybe start drinking whisky too, stay off the xbox.

Best of luck to you now.
Really thats odd. Ive had men and women tell me im scary looking until they get to know me.

I'm really laid back, actually I'm so laid back it pisses a lot of type - A people off .. Like I'm never mad about anything really.
Good observation I'm a really nice guy, by nature. I can tell you're good at reading people.

I think my demeanor actually is an asset doing this because I'm typically not someone who would use excessive force.
However I'm not a p*ssy and wont back down from anyone.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Black men are the garbage men of interracial dating and have no issues dating the trash of other races.
I completely agree. Obviously everything with dating comes down to the individual, but as a WHOLE, black men and black women are at the BOTTOM TIER of the dating chain.

Black men are at the bottom tier of the dating chain and the bottom tier of the job market. All you guys have to do is research and look up various stats, data, and other reports on this very topic. This doesn't mean you can't pull decent looking white women if you're black (I pull them), but you won't pull them as NEARLY as your white male equivalent. Same with the job market.

- Take a white guy with the same Tenacity 6 pack body, same Tenacity Camaro, same Tenacity looks, and same Tenacity experience/education/resume/presentation.

- That white guy is going to get at least 10X more white women than Tenacity will get.

- That same white guy is going to get at least 5X more job opportunities than Tenacity will get.

That's just the truth and I'm saying this shyt while being a high achiever in terms of income (6 figures) and my quarter million dollar net worth.

Last edited:

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree. Obviously everything with dating comes down to the individual, but as a WHOLE, black men and black women are at the BOTTOM TIER of the dating chain.

Black men are at the bottom tier of the dating chain and the bottom tier of the job market. All you guys have to do is research and look up various stats, data, and other reports on this very topic. This doesn't mean you can't pull decent looking white women if you're black (I pull them), but you won't pull them as NEARLY as your white male equivalent. Same with the job market.

- Take a white guy with the same Tenacity 6 pack body, same Tenacity Camaro, same Tenacity looks, and same Tenacity experience/education/resume/presentation.

- That white guy is going to get at least 10X more white women than Tenacity will get.

- That same white guy is going to get at least 5X more job opportunities than Tenacity will get.

That's just the truth and I'm saying this shyt while being a high achiever in terms of income (6 figures) and my quarter million dollar net worth.
Exactly, and this shvt is not going to get resolved until black men stop bullshvtting around the truth to save their egos. You can brag about how many white girls you swirl with, but stats and me just going outside to the grocery store debunks your false claim. The black race needs to get their shvt together culturally and financially before any race is going to actually consider dating us. Financial capabilty enhances status, not entertainment swagger. We are the court jesters of the human race , not the nobles, not the monarchs lol. Otherwise, we will always be the bottom feeders of the racial dating chain.