Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Bang A Nazi?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The white supremacists, the majority of whom traveled to the Pikeville from out of state, have been planning this rally for months; they looked at it as a chance to appeal to the residents of coal country, who they targeted because they’re predominantly white and, they believe, may be open to new politics after feeling forgotten for eight years of Barack Obama. Many of the counter-protestors also came from out of state with the specific goal of disrupting the rally.

But most of the town’s actual residents want nothing to do with Nazis or their foes.

“We have no clue why they would even pick Pickville,” said Elizabeth White, who is in her 50s and has lived in Pikeville her entire life. “Why don’t they go disrespect their own homes, their own people, their own families?”

She added, “We need Trump to tell them to go back to their own place.”

http://www.vocativ.com/425546/armed-nazis-descend-on-tiny-kentucky-town/

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremists women are fvcked up in the head most of the time

For a man it makes sense to challegenge the status quo to gain power or die trying so extremism is a possibility but women?

They basically survive only in peaceful time while lacking what it takes to hold a proper struggle, pissing off the group is the last thing a sane woman have to do.

Thats why most of them are the first ones to sync on mainstream fashion and culture and join revolution only after the hard part is done.

Now how ugly or fvcked up in the head a woman has to be to take such a riskful bet?
Think about far right women far left and any possible extremism you can think of...like feminism.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bang the one on the far right with the beard, but would probably do either of the other two if they had some great meth... eh who'm I kidding, would do all three if the meth was good enough.