Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tenacity Status Update - Vasectomy/Real Estate

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Okay guys so I've thought long and hard about this.....it's time to come to a couple major decisions going forward.

#1.) Vasectomy

- I'm going to do the vasectomy procedure, with either storage of sperm on the side or just the option of doing a reversal within 7 years (I'm 33 now and I will not have any kids after 40 anyway).

- If something significantly changes where I just randomly "want" a kid or there's this amazing unicorn I meet that convinces me to change my mind, within the next 7 years, then I will do the reversal.

- The reason for the decision is because my sexual acts are getting more wild. I'm over-sexed so I've been trying all sorts of "new" sexual procedures, one of them includes fvcking a chick raw before putting on a condom.

- The vasectomy decision isn't one I just made quickly, this has been in consideration/analysis for close to 2 years now. Here are some of my prior threads discussing this, including the one below from City Data (which I'm now banned from due to the very blue pill Moderators). City Data is very blue pill, the thread on there went nearly 100 damn pages and just read the responses from the blue pill fvckers on there:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relationships/2455270-getting-vasectomy-giving-up-women.html

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/vasectomy-is-tomorrow-opting-out.229947/

#2.) Purchasing Real Estate For Primary Residence

Right now, it makes no "math nor business sense" for me to purchase Real Estate:

- I'm staying in the Suburbs right now in what's considered a luxury apartment, for $750 - $760 per month. That monthly price includes a full gym on site, lakeside patio, a pool resort open during the Spring/Summer upfront, full washer/dryer/etc. inside the unit, plus they pay our gas, water, and trash.

- If I were to purchase real estate in this same area (and I will only stay in such an area, I will NOT move to the inner city) then my entire monthly housing costs would go from $760 per month to at least $1,800 per month in terms of all budgets.

- This means there's no money being "thrown away", because the $760 I'm paying now would be paid in interest, maintenance, repairs, utilities, appliance purchases, and other related costs of buying Real Estate, BEFORE, the actual value of the property is factored in, which would bring the total to the $1,800 per month range for 30 years (monthly would be MORE if I did a 15 year).

- If I had kids then getting a bigger place would make sense, but not when it's just ME.

- Plus, with my Career in Professional Sales, I like the ability to move to different territories across the country or outside of it, when opportunities arise. I have the freedom to do that now.

- Plus, if my current area goes to hell, I can just easily move.

#3.) Just Sharing

Just wanted to share this with you guys so you can see where I'm headed. This has been a long deliberation period. I appreciate this forum and being able to share my real life progression on here, with various forms of feedback (positive or negative). The Manosphere/Sosuave are not perfect by any means, but this is a very great resource for men.

Last edited:

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea? Well thanks for the update. PLAY ON PLAYA! :up:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck! Might consider a duplex. Live in one and rent out the other. That's what I'm doing. Still working on my new house.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Good stuff.

If you want to invest in Real Estate just remember the other costs associated with Real Estate, including Taxes and Insurance, can decrease the value of the investment, as they decrease the amount of money available to support a mortgage on a property.

BUY FREESTANDING REAL ESTATE. When you buy a Condo, you are only buying the right to occupy a part of a building. But when you buy free-standing Real Estate, you are buying the underlying land, which can be worth more than the improvements.

Emotions have no place in investing! If the city wants to build a freeway through your home, saying you will "never sell" is idiotic. Get the best price you can (make a profit) and move on. Turning down "once in a lifetime" deals out of sentimentality is just stupid.

Another thing to remember is never over-improve a property! For example.. adding $100,000 in improvements to one home, when the market clearly wouldn't support it. You can end up taking a major loss when you sell.

Go make that MONEY.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm contemplating getting a vasectomy as well since I have no interest in marriage or children. I also have no interest in owning a house ever again. I owned a house in my younger days and hated it. I sold it and went back to renting. I prefer not being bothered with maintenance and unexpected repair expenses, yard work, and I like having the absolute minimum of responsibility for my home. As I've gotten older I've become more of a minimalist. I probably own 80-90% less stuff than the average guy.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are moving in a good direction Tenacity. Home ownership is good if it makes financial sense. In your area it is cheaper to rent than to buy...in which case you should rent.

Children are a deeply personal decision and it starts with finding the right woman...no easy task. Just be careful about your sexual escapades and guard your health.

Good for you!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

Right now, it makes no "math nor business sense" for me to purchase Real Estate:

- I'm staying in the Suburbs right now in what's considered a luxury apartment, for $750 - $760 per month. That monthly price includes a full gym on site, lakeside patio, a pool resort open during the Spring/Summer upfront, full washer/dryer/etc. inside the unit, plus they pay our gas, water, and trash.
I never owned real estate. I would prefer to rent and own gold so I'm portable. I truly feel that the rent situation is part of the whole marriage and family court enslavement system. It's WOMEN who want us to have real estate, so they can take it.

I never had that hard a time pulling out to need surgery.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You going to snip the eagle? Poor eagle!:p

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1.) Vasectomy

- I'm going to do the vasectomy procedure, with either storage of sperm on the side or just the option of doing a reversal within 7 years (I'm 33 now and I will not have any kids after 40 anyway).

- If something significantly changes where I just randomly "want" a kid or there's this amazing unicorn I meet that convinces me to change my mind, within the next 7 years, then I will do the reversal.
This is a good plan. I kinda wished I had frozen some of my sperm, but the thought never even occurred to me. Another option you have is in vitro fertilization. You get some sperm sucked out of your balls and her egg is fertilized in a science lab.

One thing I would do is have a strict policy that SHE pays for whatever method the two of you choose when having a child. Women can easily avoid paying for it by finding another man who hasn't had a vasectomy. If she wants to pay money to have a baby with you, it'll show that she's serious about you and not just wanting to have a baby to satisfy her own urges. The only exception I could see is if she's loaded with money.

- If I were to purchase real estate in this same area (and I will only stay in such an area, I will NOT move to the inner city) then my entire monthly housing costs would go from $760 per month to at least $1,800 per month in terms of all budgets.
Not everyone is meant to own property, so don't let anyone make you feel bad for it.

However, if I was in your shoes, I would take dustmuffin's advice and buy a duplex. You basically get someone else paying your mortgage and all you have left is bills to pay. When I was uncertain of what my situation was going to be while going through my divorce, I started looking into the option of having a duplex. After you fully own it, you can either sell it or rent out both suites.