Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cologne

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
What cologne does 'The Mature Men' of this sub forum wear when they go out?

This is my personal fragrance.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I'm looking to use a 'mature/masculine' scent, or I just got my haircut: Guerlain Vetiver
My most complimented scent (excellent for summer weather): Versace Pour Homme
My newest addition: Nautica Midnight Voyage, it smells like Voyage and Sauvage in one bottle.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I finish my shower I apply high quality natural lotion to my entire body, then skip on deodorant and cologne.

Im only 31 but I want to begin my anti-aging routine early so I can find what works best for me, since I'll be with younger women when I'm older.

I still use cologne but very sparingly, I have Eternity by KC but I think it might be discontinued now, I bought like 3 bottles before so I haven't bought any in a long while

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the same cologne brand that I've used for forty years. My current bottle is half way used and probably close to ten years old (I use it sparingly) . I use aftershave even less. This bottle is halfway as well and older than some forum members (birthday gift from an old girlfriend back in 1987). Despite age, neither have a stale smell.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: BMX