Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Flakes So She Could Smoke Pot

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen It's been awhile since I posted a thread, but a quick overview. Met This Chick on OKC. We went out on Sunday for drinks. Everything went well. Afterwards we are texting she sends me the flirty snapchats etc.

We make plans to hang out on Wensday, she flakes says something came up offeres to reschedule the next day. However I had another plate lined up (A Hot Yoga Instructor). So we planned on hanging out on Friday(yesterday).

Friday rolls around, we are suppose to meet at this bar in the city. She wants me to come over and pregame to drink and so she can smoke weed with her and her "friend(s)" (I guess she does this everyday). I told her why not just meet me at the bar. She than responds that she has to do hair, makeup blah blah. I cave in (my mistake) and offer to meet her at her place.

However while I'm on my way to her place she sends a text message which got my spidey senses tingling.

"Hey I know it's rude that I have friends, over, I understand if you wanna reschedule, I'm not backing out the plans but I understand if you wanna reschedule"

The text just seemed odd and now I'm starting to feel like this is a set up of some sort that this chick wanted to hang out with her "Friends" all along so they can smoke their pot. I said, it's cool but than end up canceling and going to the bar myself. I later see her on snapchat post a selfie with another guy

I delete her from my social media, as well as her number and text. I got other plates, but I'm wondering did I overract? I get the feeling that this was a set up where she wanted me to meet her friends but I'm turned of by the whole situation. Why not just stick the original plans I know I messed up and should have put my foot down.

Whats your take on this situation?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls flake..

Never text girls first..

Keep aquiring plates..

Abundance baby

Never get caught up on one chick

If a girl really wants to hang out she will ditch anybody

Guys that get upset over flakes are *****s

----

Rarely text sloots back

Flake on girls because your so busy

Stop getting crushes

Always keep a steady stream of leads coming in..

find the best "deals" and don't waste your time with the bad ones

Know exactly what you want and screen hard

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
In a diplomatic way, I would have let her know my time is valuable and a commodity that is not to be wasted and at this point, I have no interest in changing previously agreed upon plans or rescheduling.

Maybe it was a test.

If you control the frame and create enough attraction then girls won't test you let alone flake.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you overreacted, maybe you missed out on a good time or maybe this chick had a hidden agenda and you flee'd at the right time. Oh well, who cares. Keep on spinning plates as you said..

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I personally don't trust girls who smoke pot. Drug dealers take advantage of them and have them do sexual acts in exchange of drugs.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you wanna mess with a bum chick that thinks getting Hugh is a fun time? I would've curved her too and let her know straight up.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey I know it's rude that I have friends, over, I understand if you wanna reschedule
Women will be interested in doing whatever is the most appealing in that moment. At that time, she was with her friends smoking pot. She didn't want to make you feel bad, so she invited you to join them but gave you an 'out' as well.

The main problem is the two of you had plans, and she still went ahead and did something other than spend time with you. I wouldn't expect respect this early in a relationship, but what she did was just plain inconsiderate. Pot head chicks are like that though... If they have an opportunity to smoke weed, that becomes the priority.

I delete her from my social media, as well as her number and text. I got other plates, but I'm wondering did I overract?
I don't think you overreacted at all. IMO, pot head chicks aren't worth the effort. If she's ditching you for her weed (which she could smoke at any time), then she's not worth the hassle.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you overreacted, maybe you missed out on a good time or maybe this chick had a hidden agenda and you flee'd at the right time. Oh well, who cares. Keep on spinning plates as you said..
amen!!!
When push comes to shove, people usually spend their free time doing what they value most.
agreed
Why do you wanna mess with a bum chick that thinks getting Hugh is a fun time? I would've curved her too and let her know straight up.
Trust bruh the chick was far from a bum lol, but I get this
In a diplomatic way, I would have let her know my time is valuable and a commodity that is not to be wasted and at this point, I have no interest in changing previously agreed upon plans or rescheduling.

Maybe it was a test.

If you control the frame and create enough attraction then girls won't test you let alone flake.
Yeah like I said I should have put my foot down, I think i was caught of guard
What were you expecting Mother Teresa?
No, I was expecting a lil decorum, is that to much to ask for?
I personally don't trust girls who smoke pot. Drug dealers take advantage of them and have them do sexual acts in exchange of drugs.
Agreed

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will be interested in doing whatever is the most appealing in that moment. At that time, she was with her friends smoking pot. She didn't want to make you feel bad, so she invited you to join them but gave you an 'out' as well.

The main problem is the two of you had plans, and she still went ahead and did something other than spend time with you. I wouldn't expect respect this early in a relationship, but what she did was just plain inconsiderate. Pot head chicks are like that though... If they have an opportunity to smoke weed, that becomes the priority.

I don't think you overreacted at all. IMO, pot head chicks aren't worth the effort. If she's ditching you for her weed (which she could smoke at any time), then she's not worth the hassle.
Aww Desidnova good to see a familiar face, how things have changed, I don't recongize a lot of these new screen names, how have you been mate?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salmon you over reacted, its perfectly fine to be pissed off in your situation and I would be too however what we do in these cases is simply withdraw our investiment.

Your deleting her from your social media screams more of punishment for her than cutting losses for you, just just wanted to punish her for her behaviour something like "she doesnt give me full attention so I wont give her any and I will make it clear to her".

In the heat of the moment its hard to think clearly for everyone thats why we should prepare in advance to know what to do instead of following our "feelings".

When it comes of girls and their friends I believe in a strict no bullsh1t policy, if she is a in a mixed group high chance her female friends want to mate her with one of their male friends...we all know what happens then.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did right.
She told you early on she's not that into you. Then on this date she invites you to her house to smoke with friends. .tells you straight up come over she doesn't want to get dressed up for the bar. (You're not worth the effort) Likely another stoner friend just pumped her and was hanging out with her friends or soon will. You'd be in that mix.

Pump and dump, maybe. Not anyone of quality to waste your precious time.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salmon you over reacted, its perfectly fine to be pissed off in your situation and I would be too however what we do in these cases is simply withdraw our investiment.

Your deleting her from your social media screams more of punishment for her than cutting losses for you, just just wanted to punish her for her behaviour something like "she doesnt give me full attention so I wont give her any and I will make it clear to her".

In the heat of the moment its hard to think clearly for everyone thats why we should prepare in advance to know what to do instead of following our "feelings".

When it comes of girls and their friends I believe in a strict no bullsh1t policy, if she is a in a mixed group high chance her female friends want to mate her with one of their male friends...we all know what happens then.
Like I said I got caught off guard, I've been in over hundreds of dates and never has this type of situation happend where i made plans and a woman tries to change it.
THe whole situaiton reeked of low interest, you're right I was in my feelings, next time I will put my foot down harder
I got caught of guard

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you certainly cant isolate and escalate in this kind of a group setting.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you certainly cant isolate and escalate in this kind of a group setting.
Sure you can.
Wait until she goes to the bathroom, wait a minute or two and then wait outside the bathroom and get her on the way out.

I

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That can happen with hard drugs but rarely with weed, which BTW I don't smoke.

And girls that get stoned before sex usually like to get freaky.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, people are making a bigger deal out of smoking weed than I do. Oh well, here is my opinion:

Gentlemen It's been awhile since I posted a thread, but a quick overview. Met This Chick on OKC. We went out on Sunday for drinks. Everything went well. Afterwards we are texting she sends me the flirty snapchats etc.
Why are you texting her constantly after a date? If you all wanted to talk so much you should have stayed with her. If not, this is Cardinal Sin #1 - you are supposed to be busy/a challenge/etc. instead of texting her constantly immediately after a date. I don't care how much you think technology has allegedly changed the game.......because it hasn't.

We make plans to hang out on Wensday, she flakes says something came up offeres to reschedule the next day. However I had another plate lined up (A Hot Yoga Instructor). So we planned on hanging out on Friday(yesterday).
Why did you meet up again with her that quickly? Need at least a week, man. And I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt you really had another plate.

Friday rolls around, we are suppose to meet at this bar in the city. She wants me to come over and pregame to drink and so she can smoke weed with her and her "friend(s)" (I guess she does this everyday). I told her why not just meet me at the bar. She than responds that she has to do hair, makeup blah blah. I cave in (my mistake) and offer to meet her at her place.
You've already messed up by being too available earlier in the week, so she's losing IL in you daily. Knowing that, I'd have probably told her to come to your place and hope for some freak 3-some or something, because it's pretty much all for naught.

I later see her on snapchat post a selfie with another guy
So what? You met her one week ago. No clue who this guy may be, and it doesn't matter.

but I'm wondering did I overract?......Whats your take on this situation?
My take is that you DID overreact to the situation, and you made some bad moves in the beginning. You really have no choice now but go NC.