Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler (Arizona)

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for a wing or two in the area. Kind of in and out of the game, but decided to stay in this time cause I know I can do better. Looking more so to develop natural abilities rather than techniques. Already know I'm good looking, working on shaping up. Looking for fellas that are down to chill and kick it on weeknights as well as weekends. Also looking for a workout partner. Basically looking to expand my social circle with some cool guys with similar interest.

About me? 26, 5'10, athletic, graduated from U of AZ.

If your down, let me know, if you wanna know more, let me know.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i know tempe and phoenix very well but im black dude if that matter to you. Now im pretty sure you heard of mill avenue, downtown scotsdale and downtown phx is where most of the clubbing and bars are at. secondly you going have tell me what type of woman are looking for. since your 26 downtown scotsdale martini ranch would be perfect for your age ranges. now if you dont care then there are alot option out there.

Im 6ft 1in 230 21 and please don't be the shy type. Oh yes i have 9 that has double d on my plate and she 27 so i know how to talk to older woman

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm black too. I actually prefer younger women. I just broke up with a 26yo 9. Checked out some of your other posts and think we could potentially be a dangerous tag team. Maybe reserved at times, but not shy. Trying to get multiple plates. Had some older chicks before the gf, but really hate to back track. Was at Canteen on Mill this weekend and saw HELLA ass to holler at but had weak wings with me. Looking to step my cold approach club/bar game up, but I'm mainly out of practice and can mos def pull when primed. I'll drop you a PM

I'll drop you a PM and we can

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im from ahwatukee too. I went to mountain pointe. pm me....ill be back out there

Renault

Reaction score
Looking for wings who wanna hang out out chill spots, maybe shoot some pool, and talk to the early crowd of women. I'm not into the club scene and don't like dealing with the loud music which makes it hard to hear.

I wanna put myself in a scene where I feel comfortable and this usually means hitting up the happy hours and such. If you're down for this, PM me.