Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Islamophobia" now illegal in Canada

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am of the opinion that "hate speech" does not exist, unless it is something openly calling to commit a crrime against a person or group.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is there really is no such thing as an "Islamophobic" comment, because Islamophobia doesn't exist. That's why this is so scary. It is a victim complex based on a false premise, but the worst of it all is it's coming from a group that will not stop until they have pure dominion.

Whether or not the Canadian government will lock you up for anti-Islam speech is irrelevant. This is called "creeping theocracy". Now that it is socially taboo to be an "Islamophobe" in Canada, the needle will continue to thread. First, it's you will not draw Muhammad. Second, it's you will not insult Islam. Third, it's you will not sell pork in any grocery stores. Fourth, it's all businesses shall close 5 times a day for prayer. Fifth, it's that all women should cover themselves (perhaps magnanimously only during Ramadan at first.) See where I'm going with this?

Muslims cannot be victims of bigotry, because to be a Muslim is to openly state one's own bigoted beliefs. Islam makes very large claims for itself about being a "master religion". Not all that different than a master race. Remember, not all Nazi's were murderers or terrorists.
Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way trying to defend this nonsense. I still think it's important to report the news accurately.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canada does not have a "tort of insult". No sure where you are getting this nonsense from. The Canadian constitution (Charter of Rights and Freedoms) guarantees "freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression" but such freedom is "subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society".
Here's the court opinion: https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-csc/en/item/12876/index.do

"Reasonable limits" on free speech apply everywhere. In my country, that means not yelling 'fire' in a crowded place and causing a stampede. In Canada, it means not making a tranny cry.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Islamophobia sounds like a medical condition. How can you outlaw that?

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muslims think tank “created” this word to stifle debate and freedom of speech. The word should never be entrenched in any bill. If this bill passes it opens the door toward sharia law which is totally incompatible with western's freedoms .A lot of mistakes made by politicians can be “ironed out” over time. But in the case of immigration, the damage done is irreversible and will permanently change Canada and the Canadian way of life. The talk is about refugees, but in fact this is about permanent resettlement. In Europe (Sweden, Holland, Switzerland and Germany) this is becoming a real problem. Even criminal migrants cannot be sent back, and the number of no go zones is steadily increasing.

With the left if they disagree with a fact based statement that offends there feelings on the matter its deemed to be racism,and bigoted, thats noninclusive divisive right wing hate propaganda spread by stupid white men with guns that don’t have a college degree in french literature and liberal arts. So therefore is obviously wrong and the facts backing it up are irrelevant and not considered because why bother investigating it when they already know your so wrong because they have feelings to the contrary of your facts and feeling trump facts every time in the lefty Utopia…..

If these petitions are ignored by the political wh0res up north, then it is time to grab the pitchforks and hit the streets!!! Do the stupid idiots in Canada not remember the attack in Ottawa, some time ago?? The muslim would have killed THEM if it had not been for one brave Sgt. in Arms up there…
We in the US many need to grab pitch forks as well.. The left is already out there trying to disrupt civilization, and put us all in danger by fighting Trump on the muslim invasion issue. No more sitting on our butts, confront these traitors and back our president, and his staff!!