Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're TOO FAT to swipe right on me

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly doubt that you understood the post when you read it, who was saying what. It's confusing I know, the guy in the picture has his words on the left, and the fat girl on the right.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a baby, f*ck.

I had women telling me im too short, too buff, too skinny, too dark and whatever. Women cant handle their own medicine.

I do not agree with the way it was done, but dont feel sorry for that b1tch at all.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4346610/amp/Man-body-shames-woman-Tinder-swiping-right.html

This guy sounds like he's been on sosuave.

I can't lie. This article literally had me in tears of laughter. So much truth to what he's saying.
These bytches are out of control. 70% of Americans are either FAT or obese, so it's pretty much become popular to be fat and out of shape. So these FAT BYTCHES are pretty much accepted/worshipped by society today.

This is why a man should NEVER live his life based on what's "popular" or based on what "the majority think or what the majority are doing". I swear I want to pull my hair out (and I don't even have hair) everytime someone tells me, "Well, TENACITY, everybody else is doing X or everybody else agrees with Y, so that means it MUST be true".

What a dumb a.ss mentality. The majority are FAT, the majority are living paycheck-to-paycheck, the majority have kids they can't afford, the majority are creating kids out of wedlock (bastards), the majority don't save for retirement, etc., etc.

The majority are dumb a.sses. Don't be a part of the majority. Be the fvcking outcast.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she listens to him and changes her lifestyle, she could get healthy and avoid complications with obesity. He could literally have saved her life.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad part in all this is that because of hypergamy and the skewed signals about sexual market value (i.e., a man will sex up a woman at a lower level than he would consider dating), fat chicks can legitimately come to the conclusion that they can have a fit man. (The same could be said for other low-sexual-market-value women like harridans & single mommies.) The only way to stem this tide is to say NO to fat chicks. YouTube philosopher "MGTOW 101" said it best:
Whenever you fvck a fat chick, a little piece of you inside dies.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Among fat women that I have met who complain about problems meeting men, I am yet to meet one who doesn't turn down fat/unattractive men. Of course, it is always due to a compatibility or personality issue :rolleyes:

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think the guy was unnecessarily mean at the beginning, though.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really doubt that was a real profile. Like, nobody would take time out of their day to act like a AFL unless they were actually an AFL. It's probably some guy who stole a pic from somebody attractive and proceeded to troll any girl that he could.

That and we don't even know what the girl looked like. If he was slamming this on a 9 or 10 for laughs, or if he was slamming this on a "My fatherless kids are my Tinder profile"/here's a FAQ in my profile kind of girl.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah women do this kind of **** but theres nothing impressive about stooping to that level.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would you intentionally swipe just to do that? It's one thing if they message you on OLD or something, but that's completely different

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys he just loves her very much. So much that he likes giving her a little tough love so that she could change herself and look pretty. Too bad that ain't happening. I ****ing hate fat people so ****ing much. All of them just suck as human beings.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming this is in U.K. From the link? Any female here I could think of wouldn't have ever been that nice and shut him down in less then a minute or just stopped responding. Otherwise it's good he breaks down the average self centered woman on old who are always praised by thirsty pathetic orbiters.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a time when I made a twitter account just to call this one tranny kid a faggot. Needless to say, I was banned within 15 minutes lol