Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Deleted tinder

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
www.brobible.com/life/article/the-demise-of-tinder/amp/

This article hits the nail on the head. What did it for me was scrolling through my chat list and realising I had nothing concrete to show for it at all. Tinder chicks with the profile I'm interested in (hot, sporty, educated, 19 - 25) are unbelievably flaky. No surprises as they are the most desirable but tinder ramps this up 1000 times.

What kept me on it was the belief I was saving time but actually it'd be more efficient to meet the girls the old fashioned way. Good riddance.

I feel liberated.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Tinder isn't what it used to be. It's mostly just for attention seeking, validation and ego stroking.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting girls in person is way more fun. And the quality of girls you'll pull will go up a full 2-3 points.
Where is the best place to day game? And how to approach, etc? Feel like my skills are so rusty in this regard (outside of the socially acceptable club /bar environment). Is there a comprehensive post or thread on this?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Where is the best place to day game? And how to approach, etc? Feel like my skills are so rusty in this regard (outside of the socially acceptable club /bar environment). Is there a comprehensive post or thread on this?
Anywhere bro. Bank, fast food joint, car show, book store, clothing store, restaurant, coffee shop.

How to approach? You go in and say; 'Hi what's your name? How long have worked here? Do you have a boyfriend? Want to go for a drink/a walk/a bite/a car ride/help me pick out some shoes?

Come on guys. All you are doing is flirting with the opposite sex for 5 min. You are not doing intense brain surgery under operating lights.

I could probably pick up any cute girl who doesn't have a boyfriend in 360 seconds. The problem is the cute ones usually have a boyfriend. Brutal. o_O

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywhere bro. Bank, fast food joint, car show, book store, clothing store, restaurant, coffee shop.

How to approach? You go in and say; 'Hi what's your name? How long have worked here? Do you have a boyfriend? Want to go for a drink/a walk/a bite/a car ride/help me pick out some shoes?

Come on guys. All you are doing is flirting with the opposite sex for 5 min. You are not doing intense brain surgery under operating lights.

I could probably pick up any cute girl who doesn't have a boyfriend in 360 seconds. The problem is the cute ones usually have a boyfriend. Brutal. o_O
What if they're in a failing relationship or one that's on the rocks? Would it still be worth a try to flirt with a taken girl?

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To be honest I do all that stuff anyway day to day when I get the occasion, which isn't that often. Like you said, that's basic. I was hoping posters might have insight on specific places that are better than others, for example.

Plus honestly day to day I'm not really at cafes/restaurants/book stores (thus the motivation for downloading tinder)

Typical week for me is Mon - Fri walk to work, eat at work (we have our own caffeen) , salsa one or two evenings (club environment) but a lot of girls there aren't really interested in getting picked up, Saturday work on my businesses/ properties, Sunday chill. With tinder dates scattered about the week (but since I've upped my criteria the vast majority have been flakes)

After all, I deleted tinder because it was poor value for time given the low probability of scoring with a chick who legitimately satisfies my criteria. I don't want to end up wasting time on approaches with similar results.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Yeah, Tinder isn't what it used to be. It's mostly just for attention seeking, validation and ego stroking.
And that's how women win. Attention and feeling desired.

Men win when the sex occurs. Men getting attention and feeling desired is pointless unless there's sex. Other than that, it's just friendzone fluff.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met about 20 women thru Tinder and 4 out of 5 had issues, were crazy or wanted something out of me. Total number of lays was 5. And 2 on first "date" (hookup). Also out of 5 scored, 3 had some physiological issues as well. Also there would be two more lays, but I lost interest and simply because of the timing/location circumstance. Out of all 20 none that would make a good long term partner, for the exception of one maybe. I would say that you probably need to go with 100 of them before you find the diamond in the rough, which may or may not exist. That's my 2 cents. Also in order to go out with these 100 you look at about 1000 matches.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men win when the sex occurs. Men getting attention and feeling desired is pointless unless there's sex. Other than that, it's just friendzone fluff.
BINGO! :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

This brings up an interesting hypothetical question. If you were given the choice of 2 situations in life, which would you prefer:

[1] Lots of female "validation" in the form of women talking to you and telling you how you're a great guy, but no sex (or anything approaching sex).

[2] Absolutely no female "validation", but the means to be able purchase sex (from a sexually desirable woman) whenever you want.

My answer: [2] - I see no use for women - i.e., outside of any utility as a generic sexless human - other than sex. I mean, what's the point?

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always had no patience for OLD (tinder, match, pof).... sure the time I spend here could be used for OLD.

I've found to have more chance in ''live-day and night game''... why? They probably get hit on less due to OLD (yep, OLD might have made: real live person seduction rarer), it shows you have confidence, they can have a whole body language perspective.

Now what to talk about? I've found OLD helped my ''approach line'', so I would use what I use on OLD... or simply pick something based on what she's doing and insert myself into the discussion while prioritizing her (so you isolate the topic to a ''us'' and ''her'')

If you in a setting you enjoy... you'll have higher potential.

If you struggle, get a puppy... a cute one... you'll never have to do an approach ever again

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Here's my analysis.

While we all bash OLD on here for having low-quality women on it, my experience shows that OLD is just a reflection of the market in general. On OLD you will find the following:

- Single mothers
- Chicks with bad finances
- Fat chicks with attitude problems like a HB8
- Golddiggers
- Hot chicks with bad attitude problems
- Flakey chicks
- Serial dating chicks
- Chicks who give out their number, but disappear
- Straight up h0es

Guys I'm sorry, but this isn't just some OLD phenomenon, this is the MARKET of women in 2017 that are aged 21 - 45 (our dating age range).

With that being said, I never understand why OLD gets so much hate on here. With OLD, you are literally meeting the SAME local chicks that you would run into at the grocery store, the gym, the mall, the club, or whatever. These aren't chicks who were dropped from outer space or some shyt lol, these are chicks who stay RIGHT down the street from you!

Maybe you guys will come to realize what I realize, and that the market is fvcked. If there are super, duper, quality chicks on the market, they are most likely already married in MASS (they married their high school or undergrad sweetheart, which means they were never ON the fvcking market)....and the ones that remain are SO difficult to find it's like trying to find BigFoot.

So I think we need to adjust our criteria based on said marketplace. Really, really, think about your long term goals with this, not just short term. Really, really, think about it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No, you're 100% meeting garbage instead of 80% or so, and you're meeting said garbage in the setting where you have the least leverage and demonstrate the least value.
I completely disagree with you bro. I meet women in other places other than OLD, that includes: Church, the gym, a business convention, college alumni meetings, etc.

The result is the SAME. You meet the same types of fvcked up chicks I outlined, everywhere you go. And the Church chicks are the MAIN h0es!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, EVERY woman on earth is fvcked up...Sure

If you meet the same screwed up girl outside OLD...She will treat you better than on OLD(because of social controls like mutual acquaintances, etc).
Listen Bro, you guys keep repeating this stuff over and over. I'm telling you the situation is no different no matter where you meet the chicks at.

- What I'm saying is that case study A, you go out with 20 OLD chicks.

- Then case study B, you go out with 20 chicks you didn't meet on OLD.

- You will have the SAME/SIMILAR results in terms of the quality of the women.

So my analysis is that every woman is fvcked up in some capacity. She will either have weight/looks issues, kids, bad finances, or personality/attitude/mental health related problems. So guys have to adjust accordingly and get over the concept of finding the super, duper, quality woman without ANY of these issues.

That's my analysis from being out here dating hundreds of women since March 2010.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tenacity Dating 100s of women who all happen to be trash doesn't give you insight into the higher end of the market. Why is it that @guru1000 has such a different opinion on this than you do?

Quality over quantity. Simple.

And if you honestly believe that:

1. OLD has the same quality of women as real life and

2. If you happen to find a quality woman in OLD you have the same chances as you would if you'd met her in real life

Then you are deluding yourself and betraying a complete lack of understanding of the dynamics that influence both mediums.

I know personally a relatively large subset of quality men and women who would not touch OLD because they don't need to. Most of them, however, are already in relationships.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my analysis is that every woman is fvcked up in some capacity. She will either have weight/looks issues, kids, bad finances, or personality/attitude/mental health related problems
Just when you think you are out, somebody drags you right back in again ;)

Tenacity, an all or none argument from you? Mr. IAmAMulti-DimensionalThinker?

If I were to estimate, I met approx over 500 women in my life (approx 100 women per year during my single years; 80% OLD, 20% Conventional). Out of these women, under your criteria:
  • Weight/looks issues, kids, bad finances, or personality/attitude/mental health related problems
Around 25% of these women (125+ women) I met, carried none of these issues. I further qualified these women under the following criteria for LTR:
  • Looks 8+;
  • Strong family values and background (no previous divorces or within her immediate family);
  • Classy;
  • Traditional minded and raised;
  • Well-styled (dresses appropriately, sexy);
  • Intelligent enough;
  • Fun;
  • Socially compatible; and
  • Inter alia (other attributes I did not mention)
Now ...

Tenacity, I would be interested to know: Out of the 200 women you met, how many of these women disqualified you on the first date?

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad, your opinion may be biased too, given that you haven't remained faithful while in "exclusive" relations, so these girls you settled down with either directly or indirectly knew you were cheating, and thus their "quality" mirrored your own. We often find that the level of "quality" behavior we receive is commensurate with the type of "quality" behavior we give.

Notwithstanding, the argument of this thread is not that the market is good or that most women are "quality," but rather not every woman is garbage.

Yes, I agree black women are least desired (according to a few published surveys) and are of the least "quality" (as we define here), but I know there were at least a handful of women in Tenacity's past that met yours, his, and my "quality" criteria.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha yes this is true.. but the reasoning is kind of circular.. like what came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg. ;)
As far as I know (I might be wrong guru) but I think both me and you are divorced.. which leads credence to the fact that - for what ever reason - the dating game today is very messed up.
Interesting you bring this up, as I anticipated this to be Tenacity's counterpoint; that is, "Guru, if some of the girls you have met were "quality," then why were you divorced? After all, I would assume you thought you met a quality girl, right?"

The hardest thing for some of us to do is look in the mirror and say, "Hey, I'm a pretty fvcked up individual myself." We sit here busting our azz to be the pinnacle of extrinsic quality, vetting through hundreds of women to find a few who merit (what we define as) "quality" LTRs, YET, some of us haven't really sat down to iron out our own internal junk and rise to the pinnacle of intrinsic quality within ourselves. This is not directed at you Brad, rather at myself.

Last edited:

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Here's my analysis.

While we all bash OLD on here for having low-quality women on it, my experience shows that OLD is just a reflection of the market in general. On OLD you will find the following:

- Single mothers
- Chicks with bad finances
- Fat chicks with attitude problems like a HB8
- Golddiggers
- Hot chicks with bad attitude problems
- Flakey chicks
- Serial dating chicks
- Chicks who give out their number, but disappear
- Straight up h0es

Guys I'm sorry, but this isn't just some OLD phenomenon, this is the MARKET of women in 2017 that are aged 21 - 45 (our dating age range).

With that being said, I never understand why OLD gets so much hate on here. With OLD, you are literally meeting the SAME local chicks that you would run into at the grocery store, the gym, the mall, the club, or whatever. These aren't chicks who were dropped from outer space or some shyt lol, these are chicks who stay RIGHT down the street from you!

Maybe you guys will come to realize what I realize, and that the market is fvcked. If there are super, duper, quality chicks on the market, they are most likely already married in MASS (they married their high school or undergrad sweetheart, which means they were never ON the fvcking market)....and the ones that remain are SO difficult to find it's like trying to find BigFoot.

So I think we need to adjust our criteria based on said marketplace. Really, really, think about your long term goals with this, not just short term. Really, really, think about it.
Your argument attempting to defend your choice for dumpster diving on old is akin to some dude that lives in a dive bar surrounded by whatever trash chicks that go there and tells people why would I go anywhere else to meet chicks? Every chick on the planet goes to dive bars.

old is known for trash just like dive bars. trying to act as if because there are women who go to dive bars = all women go to dive bars= all women are trash = my justification for trying to pick up trash women in dive bars is laughable