Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can women get away with weight gain more than men?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking...I think that some women can get away with some weight gain, and still land a fit, in-shape guy...rather than an equally overweight chubby man.

As long as they fill out in the right places. I know this one dude, major gym rat...decent guy though, shows himself online in the gym pumpin iron. Has a girlfriend with a pretty face, great curves...but I have noticed her "can" is getting bigger through the months. I think she's much younger than him by about 10 years,I think he's in his 40s and her in her early 30s, so her youth still keeps her looking good. Creamy skin, great complexion. She's got a pooch, but indeed not in shape like he is.

I don't think she even goes to the gym.

That said, I am thinking women can get away with being out of shape moreso than men, yes?

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can get away with a lot more things than men. This shouldn't surprise you lol

Part of it is primal too, the male is supposed to be the provider and protector, an outward appearance of not being in good shape allows the competition to disregard you as not a threat. This is meant in terms of hunting, gathering and protecting the vulnerable people in your family.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. I've seen guys who think anything other than a Upton waist is overweight. I think its mainly a "knocking them down" thing to remind them that they aren't goddesses. However I think weight gain on girls is more devastating to them than weight gain on a guy.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Women can get away with a lot more things than men. This shouldn't surprise you lol

Part of it is primal too, the male is supposed to be the provider and protector, an outward appearance of not being in good shape allows the competition to disregard you as not a threat. This is meant in terms of hunting, gathering and protecting the vulnerable people in your family.
I don't get it. Should we not be comparing ourselves to animal or primal urges? Humanity is the key component here, or am I the only one that don't see these myself referencing anything primal when it comes to dating? I'd think we would be better than that by now.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it. Should we not be comparing ourselves to animal or primal urges? Humanity is the key component here, or am I the only one that don't see these myself referencing anything primal when it comes to dating? I'd think we would be better than that by now.
It is not about comparing, it is about not forgetting the animal inside of us. A lot of ****ed up things are happening in the last 50 years because we have gotten out of touch with our primal selves. Instincts and subconscious is what drives us most of the time so we cannot just disregard it because "we're oh so civilized".

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
There will always be a bigger proportion of men who are willing to fvck fat women than
there will be a proportion of women who are willing to fvck fat men...

A fat women used to be "easy prey" for men, so you would have men with low smv or with no game using beta game thinking "ah this fattie will appreciate that fact that I'm willing to fvck her" probably even thinking "I'll see her inner beauty" but really it's some kind of 1. buffer against any kind of rejection from non fatties (based on the assumption that the fattie should be grateful for the charity fvck 2. An admission of a defeatist attitude....

.....that being said.....today even big big fatties are erroneously believing they are more valuable than they are and thus no longer the "safety net of lays" that they once were......

That being said, some women do carry an extra few pounds well if they have the curves in the right places.....

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The NBA Finals are in June. Wow.

Of course this is unsurprising. Since women still have a vagina, there will still be some group of simp-ass betas pedestalizing them. Add in hypergamy too. Women typically date up and men typically date down.

Case closed.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather eat Surströmming than banging a fat chick. Bahhh

Personally i think this is a area where men can get away with, especially if they are tall and got some muscles.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In their mid 20's sure, my ex wf gained about 20 or so. But in all the right places, tits and a**.
She went from a big B cup to a D cup. Yeah no complaints from me. I've always preferred just a little bit of thickness. Tooth pick broads are ok as long as she has a c/d cup. She has to have a great bubble butt, no flat a**.

Theres always going to be some AFC chump that's been deprived. Just the way it is.

It just so happens the biggest broad I've slept with (5'9" maybe 160-170, guessing) the smallest, tightest ever! Yeah strange now that I think about. Mind blown....

Only read OPs thread.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course women can get away with weight gain more than men.

General rule is that a fat woman will have a better selection of men to choose from than a fat man.

Simply put, we have more desperate men than we have desperate women.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My dad always said, if you don't want competition, date a fat girl.

Fat girls do have it easier than men - it's called the Welfare State.

Fat girls (with no drive to diet) are the equivalent of broke men (with no drive to work)- it's the discount bin of humanity.

Supermodels have it MUCH harder than men when they gain weight. They fall from grace with just a few pounds and go from being celebrated to being poked fun at overnight.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
There's this woman online who gained some weight, or so I've noticed, she's in her 40s and hits the clubs every weekend. Then early in the morning, she comes home and *itches about the men she meets there that SHE asks to dance, and they reject her only to dance with some "skinny blonde" (her words). How dare they! *Gasp*

In posts thereafter, a guy retorted with how women "ignore the nice guys" and are into *******s...she rresponds with, "I don't ignore nice guys, I just choose not to engage men I'm not attracted to."

And I'm thinking, "Um...isn't that kinda the same thing?" maybe, maybenot, since people seem to tie "nice guys" into being unattractive. I guess both can exist in one person at the same time? LOL

Last edited:

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
OH...proof in point.

An IT guy I used to work with, pretty decent looking guy, not overweight, tall, full head of hair. Although, I'm a guy, I'd say he's pretty decent looking, well dressed, etc.

He finally "settled' on an obese woman...admitted to this rather shamelessly actually because his luck with more attractive women have just plain sucked with the game playing and crap....he reached a tipping point where he's NOT dating women he's attracted to because based on his experience, they were just playing games with him, leading him on, attidudes....but this fatty....he apparently likes a lot?

I saw her picture and I was like ...."Oh...she's...nice.." I couldn't really hide my disgusted expression, but he understood..and admitted, "Yeah I know she's fat...but...I'm just sick of attractive women."

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. I've seen guys who think anything other than a Upton waist is overweight. I think its mainly a "knocking them down" thing to remind them that they aren't goddesses. However I think weight gain on girls is more devastating to them than weight gain on a guy.
Kate Upton nowadays is chunky. I'm sorry. She's otherwise incredibly beautiful.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yeah I know she's fat...but...I'm just sick of attractive women."
He's sick of having no success with attractive women. It's the same mindset with childless men dating single mommies as they are sick of having no success with childless maidens.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't it a modern trend , women with a fatasses to be considered sexy? Personally i find it fully unattractive.
Yeah...now we have this "Body positive' movement that encourages fat people to accept their obesity as-is, unfortunately..and begrudge people, even their loved ones who care about their health...who advise them to lose the weight or risk diabetes and other common ailments associated with being overweight.