Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young Women and Rapid Weight Gain

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's now happened to me THREE times in the past 5 years (at least).

I meet a girl who is about 20 years old and she has one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen, and I manage to get her to fall in love with me and - voila - within about 10 weeks I observe (usually first in photos) that she has clearly gained a significant amount of weight (10% of their body weight).

I met a girl from Romania who said she immediately started gaining weight when she moved to the US and suspects it is dietary. I myself have had to struggle at times to keep weight off. Might Hillary supporters be spiking the food with chemicals to make everyone in the US unattractive like they are? Because, you know, Russian hacking and fake news?

Seriously, what is going on?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contraceptive pill usually does it. Was discussing contraception with my flatmate last night. She was saying she only goes on the pill when she gets a bf. Weight gain is a common side effect, depending which one they take.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when a hot woman gets fat... or when a pretty girl chops off her hair...

This is the standard American diet of Burger, Fries, Coke, Sundae...

How the hell some women manage to stay skinny in the US is beyond me.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
It's now happened to me THREE times in the past 5 years (at least).

I meet a girl who is about 20 years old and she has one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen, and I manage to get her to fall in love with me and - voila - within about 10 weeks I observe (usually first in photos) that she has clearly gained a significant amount of weight (10% of their body weight).

I met a girl from Romania who said she immediately started gaining weight when she moved to the US and suspects it is dietary. I myself have had to struggle at times to keep weight off. Might Hillary supporters be spiking the food with chemicals to make everyone in the US unattractive like they are? Because, you know, Russian hacking and fake news?

Seriously, what is going on?
Hillary involved? *blank stare*....anyway...

It's happening all over the US, in the past 10 years, there's been a serious obesity epidemic. There's a plague of even childhood obesity thanks to their parents.

I recall when I was younger and doing online dating, my mid 20s, I'd be surprised at the amount of fat chicks under 21 that were big girls.

SUGAR is a biggie. There's more in more sugar in our packaged foods. Sugar also goes by different names now in the ingredients.

SUGAR is the "big tobacco" of the 2000s. Then there is, of course, lack of activity in their lives.

Because in Romania, their food is probably fresh and unpackaged/unprocessed.

Funny, I have noticed some of the women online that had rejected me, over the years of them being on Match/POF/OK Cupid, that they started gaining weight in their photos...I was like "Woah, bullet dodged!" lol

I have noticed also, that some chunky women won't date thinner men the same way tall women won't date short men. They don't like appearing "bigger' than their partner.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys- birth control has been around for a lot of years. 20yrs ago, when I was in my 20's many were on it and they weren't fat like most are now. Its called poor food choices and too much sitting on your azz which all equates to little self discipline.

I'm disgusted by the amount of 20 something women that are fatties(+25lbs over or more). I even see it in the $trip clubs. Today's 20 year old talent is not on par with the 20year old talent from several years ago.

Every time I go to a restaurant I look around. 80% are over weight. Usually more fat women than men.

I also notice when I am at the gym that its always 70% men.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Americans are among the most obèse with the mid-east countries.

Its a fact.

Junk food
Sugar
Salt
Huge portions
Lack of exercise

Also, myself I notice women body change over the years. How some were slim than gained weight.

That's why conservation is a dating criteria for me :p

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calories, way too many.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys- birth control has been around for a lot of years. 20yrs ago, when I was in my 20's many were on it and they weren't fat like most are now.

CP.PNG
No doubt diet also plays a massive part. You see it in the UK more now as well. Whereas Europeans in the city still look vibrant and healthy because they have been brought up with good dietary habits.

Another thing is that a woman might stop making so much effort when she gets comfortable with a man. She might work out less, go to lunch with her GFs more instead etc etc; she has less motivation to keep one man impressed as an attached woman, than she does a whole world of men as single woman, sad as it is.

You don't need to stay with a bird who lets herself go over the course of a couple of months. She should be making the same effort after two years as she did on day one.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know how many of you guys date girls that aren't Thin, Slender, or Athletic? And why would you?
I think we need more fat shaming in America! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know how many of you guys date girls that aren't Thin, Slender, or Athletic? And why would you?
I think we need more fat shaming in America! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
Yes fat is ugly, it ruins curves and lines!!!

Big turnoff!!!

Put the fork down....ladies!!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're taking them out into eat
This is what I was wondering. Are you taking these girls out to eat a lot, Neil? Most restaurant meals are oversized, and full of sugar and extra calories. Especially if the girls are tiny to begin with.

If you both order the same thing (for example), obviously it's going to sit differently on a 5' 4", 110 lb. girl than on a guy who's 6'5" and 240 (or whatever it might be).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She's not on birth control, but since she had the boob job, it's like the rest of her body increased to match.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
These girls are gaining weight at a rate of 1% body mass per week. And they are 1000 weeks old. At that rate a 100 pound, 20 year old girl would weigh 1100 pounds by age 40.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol well I'm not complaining XD

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This is what I was wondering. Are you taking these girls out to eat a lot, Neil? Most restaurant meals are oversized, and full of sugar and extra calories. Especially if the girls are tiny to begin with.

If you both order the same thing (for example), obviously it's going to sit differently on a 5' 4", 110 lb. girl than on a guy who's 6'5" and 240 (or whatever it might be).
Good point about portion sizes. I love how women insist on not only eating precisely half the food on the table, but they tend to eat twice as fast as I do (and I weigh twice as much, at least for now).

There ought to be an app that sets off an alarm when our dates make gluttons of themselves.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I once had a stripper get fat and when she asked if I wanted a table dance I said "What is this, pay what you weigh?"